Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.

Kinda like you not taking responsibility for understanding the reality of which Griffin was speaking. Life is not Teflon and those like you need to understand that.
So far, you win the day's dumbest comment.

Like the opinion of someone who thinks eugenics is a legitimate science is of some concern to me.

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.
She be a DB(dumb bitch)..

An ounce of prevention, is worth an pound of cure.

I like comedy, but every move on a creation must be thought out with some logic in proportion to the material used.
She basically said that because she's a COMEDIAN that her words and actions are special and deserve to be looked at in a different light.

The level of self importance these celebrities have is astounding.

I didn't watch the press conference because it was not worth watching. The only reason you wasted your time was so that you could make some stupid ass comment about liberals. Had she done the same thing to Obama you'd be cheering her as a great American.
Yet again talking out of your ass. You're on a one way trip to candyland at this rate.

You wasted your time to watch a comedians press conference when other major events with real world implications are occurring.. You did that only because she used a fake severed head of Donald Trump. This is a big deal made out of nothing that you would not have done had this been Obama.
I didn't watch it I heard it on the radio at work.
Third time you've made wild ASSumptions about me.
And I may be a partisan but I would NEVER applaud this kind of filth no matter who it's aimed at. You are free to search my posting history and prove me incorrect but I know you won't because you might be wrong.

Back in the day there were several posters who had avatars of Obama & Michelle as a monkey. I railed against them CONSTANTLY and even created a thread demanding they change them. One di (matthew), the others went on ignore.

So again FUCK OFF

So, here's my question: did she admit she went too far and apologize? 'I was trying to be funny and screwed up'? If she did, fine, case closed IMHO. I get that comedians and comediennes should get some latitude, but there is a limit and she crossed it. At least in the minds of most people I think.

But in the larger picture it does kind of accentuate the extremes to which some people go in their opposition to a person or policy. In this case it makes the Left look bad IMHO, even though it's only one person doing something that was shall we say ill-advised.

But she went to no extreme. All she did was hold a fake head, a dummy head that looked like Trump.

So, here's my question: did she admit she went too far and apologize? 'I was trying to be funny and screwed up'? If she did, fine, case closed IMHO. I get that comedians and comediennes should get some latitude, but there is a limit and she crossed it. At least in the minds of most people I think.

But in the larger picture it does kind of accentuate the extremes to which some people go in their opposition to a person or policy. In this case it makes the Left look bad IMHO, even though it's only one person doing something that was shall we say ill-advised.
No, she whined about being persecuted.

Kinda like you not taking responsibility for understanding the reality of which Griffin was speaking. Life is not Teflon and those like you need to understand that.
You don't know anything about me so fuck off jackass.

But I am reading what you said and life is not teflon dumb ass.
What the fuck does that even mean?

It means life is not Teflon. That things just don't magically end or disappear because you believe something is over. I don't expect for you to understand what I am saying here. You don't have the brains to figure out that Trump is taking us in the wrong direction much less the ability to think deeply.

You would have had Trump agree to a massive swindle, so you are hardly in a position to be commenting on my judgment.

It's only Teflon when you protect yourself from sticking you neck out for removal.
Or you're Reagan.

I like comedy, but every move on a creation must be thought out with some logic in proportion to the material used.
She basically said that because she's a COMEDIAN that her words and actions are special and deserve to be looked at in a different light.

I didn't watch the press conference because it was not worth watching. The only reason you wasted your time was so that you could make some stupid ass comment about liberals. Had she done the same thing to Obama you'd be cheering her as a great American.
Yet again talking out of your ass. You're on a one way trip to candyland at this rate.

You wasted your time to watch a comedians press conference when other major events with real world implications are occurring.. You did that only because she used a fake severed head of Donald Trump. This is a big deal made out of nothing that you would not have done had this been Obama.
And I may be a partisan but I would NEVER applaud this kind of filth no matter who it's aimed at. You are free to search my posting history and prove me incorrect but I know you won't because you might be wrong.

Back in the day there were several posters who had avatars of Obama & Michelle as a monkey. I railed against them CONSTANTLY and even created a thread demanding they change them. One di (matthew), the others went on ignore.

So again FUCK OFF

You still wasted your time on noting and then decided to make comments about liberals not taking responsibility. I do think she took responsibility for that In a statement she made the next day about how she apologized and what she did was in poor taste. But you seemed to miss that..

To me there are bigger things to concern oneself with, like what Trump has just done with the climate agreement. Or how Trump dissed our allies last week. Or how Trump has not gotten anything done.

I do believe she has now been educated to her deficiency of knowledge. I bet she thinks twice about what she did.

I don't believe anything will change with her.

The very day after she made her faux apology, her friends and attorney convinced her that what she did was fine, that she is a VICTIM and it is all the fault of the TRUMPS. Like the Clinton's, she has no moral compass which has been proven time after time by her actions to get attention.

What the fuck does that even mean?

It means life is not Teflon. That things just don't magically end or disappear because you believe something is over. I don't expect for you to understand what I am saying here. You don't have the brains to figure out that Trump is taking us in the wrong direction much less the ability to think deeply.

You would have had Trump agree to a massive swindle, so you are hardly in a position to be commenting on my judgment.

There was no massive swindle. That's the entire problem..

LOL Too funny for words, ISIS condemns Griffen for cultural appropriation, this bitch can't win

We're already seeing the regressives in deflect/pivot/attack mode, so I suspect many will go along with her on the victim thing.

I don't think all that may will go along with any victim thing. But you guys are following and repeating the ultimate master of victimhood, that is our current president.

Seek help, you're one sick puppy!

We're already seeing the regressives in deflect/pivot/attack mode, so I suspect many will go along with her on the victim thing..
I don't think all that may will go along with any victim thing. But you guys are following and repeating the ultimate master of victimhood, that is our current president.
I voted for Hillary. I voted against Trump.

I'm just honest.

Wanna try again?

So again FUCK OFF

You still wasted your time on noting and then decided to make comments about liberals not taking responsibility. I do think she took responsibility for that In a statement she made the next day about how she apologized and what she did was in poor taste. But you seemed to miss that..

To me there are bigger things to concern oneself with, like what Trump has just done with the climate agreement. Or how Trump dissed our allies last week. Or how Trump has not gotten anything done.
So I proved you wrong about me and you just ignored that part.

Proof liberals take no responsibility. Thanks for confirming my op.

I do believe she has now been educated to her deficiency of knowledge. I bet she thinks twice about what she did.

I don't believe anything will change with her.

The very day after she made her faux apology, her friends and attorney convinced her that what she did was fine, that she is a VICTIM and it is all the fault of the TRUMPS. Like the Clinton's, she has no moral compass which has been proven time after time by her actions to get attention.
I did leave out the enablers she may have to allow codependency in my calculated statement..

didnt watch her, but what ever she did damn sure fucked with simpleton RW heads... all of them.

:lol:

So far, you win the day's dumbest comment.

Like the opinion of someone who thinks eugenics is a legitimate science is of some concern to me.
You think it is unscientific to select for inheritable traits? I'll bet you think sending a trillion dollars from American taxpayers to the UN will keep the planet cool, too, don't you?

But she went to no extreme. All she did was hold a fake head, a dummy head that looked like Trump.

A head with blood dripping that appeared to be decapitated? For God's sake, if that isn't extreme I don't know what is. Are you saying if it wasn't a real head then it's not extreme?

Forum List

Back