Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.
She be a DB(dumb bitch)..

An ounce of prevention, is worth an pound of cure.

I like comedy, but every move on a creation must be thought out with some logic in proportion to the material used.
She basically said that because she's a COMEDIAN that her words and actions are special and deserve to be looked at in a different light.

The level of self importance these celebrities have is astounding.

she was trying to GET OUT OF IT

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.
DAMN!!! I MISSED IT?

Anyway, thanks for the report and commentary. You stay on top of this for us now, okay?
I aim to please but wipe the toilet seat just in case!

The last time I watched her was on New Years Eve a couple years ago when she whipped off her clothes and pretended to go down on Gay Boy Anderson. That was actually pretty funny.
I am sure he was sweating it out, and then having doubts about his manliness when he recalls the erection that occurred.

I like comedy, but every move on a creation must be thought out with some logic in proportion to the material used.
She basically said that because she's a COMEDIAN that her words and actions are special and deserve to be looked at in a different light.

I didn't watch the press conference because it was not worth watching. The only reason you wasted your time was so that you could make some stupid ass comment about liberals. Had she done the same thing to Obama you'd be cheering her as a great American.

she was trying to GET OUT OF IT
She's not smart enough to do that. Maybe Mama could get her a box of chocolates? She can eat them on a bus stop bench and tell her life story to strangers.

I didn't watch the press conference because it was not worth watching. The only reason you wasted your time was so that you could make some stupid ass comment about liberals. Had she done the same thing to Obama you'd be cheering her as a great American.
Do you always presume someone is guilty on speculation?

Kinda like you not taking responsibility for understanding the reality of which Griffin was speaking. Life is not Teflon and those like you need to understand that.
You don't know anything about me so fuck off jackass.

But I am reading what you said and life is not teflon dumb ass.

Yet again talking out of your ass. You're on a one way trip to candyland at this rate.

Do you?

Kinda like you not taking responsibility for understanding the reality of which Griffin was speaking. Life is not Teflon and those like you need to understand that.

It's only Teflon when you protect yourself from sticking you neck out for removal.

Do you?
Depends if you have candy or not.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Yet again talking out of your ass. You're on a one way trip to candyland at this rate.

You wasted your time to watch a comedians press conference when other major events with real world implications are occurring.. You did that only because she used a fake severed head of Donald Trump. This is a big deal made out of nothing that you would not have done had this been Obama.

So far, you win the day's dumbest comment.

What the fuck does that even mean?

It means life is not Teflon. That things just don't magically end or disappear because you believe something is over. I don't expect for you to understand what I am saying here. You don't have the brains to figure out that Trump is taking us in the wrong direction much less the ability to think deeply.

So, here's my question: did she admit she went too far and apologize? 'I was trying to be funny and screwed up'? If she did, fine, case closed IMHO. I get that comedians and comediennes should get some latitude, but there is a limit and she crossed it. At least in the minds of most people I think.

But in the larger picture it does kind of accentuate the extremes to which some people go in their opposition to a person or policy. In this case it makes the Left look bad IMHO, even though it's only one person doing something that was shall we say ill-advised.

Forum List

Back