Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.
Sounds like she was channeling Hillary I take full responsibility for what I did but the blowback is all Trumps fault.

Ted said something
She crafted and visually displayed a murder. Big difference
Hate speech it is

Ted participated in the same hate speech regarding Obama
He was celebrated by Conservatives for it

I don't see many Liberals celebrating Kathy Griffin

Unlike the media I don't keep up with everything Trump tweets so I might be wrong on this but I don't believe anyone in the Trump family demanded she be fired or called for any protest or boycotts against her. In fact for Trump I would call his response pretty tame unless I have missed something.

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

says-kathy-griffin-went-too-far-with-that-severed-trump-21981951.png

View attachment 130362View attachment 130363View attachment 130364
images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Now, does that excuse Griffin?

No it doesn't excuse Griffin

Does it excuse Donald Trump for honoring Ted Nugent with a White House visit?
How far do you want to go on this tit for tat journey?

Should Nugent have been offered a White House visit?
Okay, let's follow this rabbit trail. Given that sex addict Tiger Woods visited, why not? See, this can go on forever.

The bottom line here remains, Kathy Griffin did a very hateful thing and is paying a price for doing it.

Yesterday the whack job Senator from Minnesota and another second rate comedian Al Franken backed her 100% and said he was going to appear with her at their upcoming gig. Looks like saner minds prevailed even over Franken. Today Franken spun 180 degrees and said he will not appear with her.

One of Franken's past skits on SNL, I believe, I'm not sure.

AlFranken.jpg

So, Ted is a 'class act'?

1. Sorry, can't see the video.
2. Is this thread about Ted? Ummm...no. Try sticking to the topic.

It's concert footage of the entertainer, who President Trump honored at the White House who has said and done much worse things about President Obama, that was encouraging President Obama to "Suck on his Machine Gun".

It was part of my analysis of the difference in the way Griffin is being treated by most of the left and how a similar 'class act's' action has been treated by the right.

You guys remind me of the Muslims in the ME and their riots over a fucking books, cartoons and seriously bad movie trailers.

Ted never played the victim card like Griffin, calling criticism of his acts 'bullying'. Griffin is playing the 'victim' card to avoid criticism of her f*ed up act.

What part of her act was it?

Terrible Ted whines like a big bitch. I don't remember President Obama mentioning Ted's repeated conduct. I could be wrong maybe he said something publicly?

Did the Motor City Mad Man ever apologize for telling the President to Suck on a Machine Gun Ted was holding?

Nope.

What Ted says is usually funny tho....

I guess Cobain needs to issue an apology for calling Trump 'Putin's Dick Holster'.

Let's all send out a wave of insincere apologies, shall we?
:haha:

Apparently you on the left are thin-skinned.
Apparently nothing's funny when it's at your expense...even though most of your jokes are designed to make fun of people in the cruelest manner...

It's part of his act, to his crowd. Some people think it's funny. Some people don't.

This is not part of her act. It was a crude resemblance of the Grabber, but not so much that anyone would suspect it was real. Frankly she looked worse than the head did. Maybe she should put it in her act. Does she have an act?

Now what I think would be funny is if Bullwinkle, while pulling a rabbit out of his hat, pulls out a squirrel holding various bloody heads like old Kathy was. Obama, Hillary, Mitt, Donnie, Chenney, Rummy .......Is that sick?

She justifies herself by claiming that she deliberately went after Barron. She's a comic and has the right to go after anyone.

As a comic, she has no right not to be funny. She wasn't funny. Going after children isn't funny. Gruesome jokes aren't funny. For a comic, failure to be funny is career death.

Cover her corpse before she starts to smell.

Another stupid bitch who can dish it out but not take it. The FBI should be paying her a "visit".

Kathy Griffin breaks down: 'I made a horrible, horrible call … he broke me'

KATHY 'ISIS' GRIFFIN PLAYS THE VICTIM CARD IN PRESS CONFERENCE

694940094001_5457690478001_5457644271001-vs.jpg

"I'm going to be honest," she said through tears. "He broke me, he broke me, he broke me."

No, snowflake - YOU did this all to yourself!

Try to break out of the Liberal mold and accept some personal responsibility!

"It's hurtful to me," Griffin said. "There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me and I'm just here to say that it's wrong."

"Waaaa...so I posed like some ISIS member with a mock bloodied decapitated head resembling the President....now a bunch of old WHITE guys (pulling the RACE card now, too, Kathy - really?! Sad.) are being mean to me..."

'Griffin, 56, said she stands by the apology she issued hours after the photo first broke...'

Yeah, it sounds like it....

"The outcry against the comedian continues to grow with at least four venues announcing that they had canceled her performances. Venues in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania have canceled shows. The Community Arts Theater in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, posted on its website that the show had been dropped "due to the recent controversy surrounding Kathy Griffin and the concern for the safety and security of our patrons and staff."

You have Freedom of Speech, snowflake, but actions have legitimate, legal consequences.

If one of the Trumps were to post a pic of themselves holding a severed head of Ms. Griffin, now THAT would be bullying.

As is, she is just trying to spin and avoid the consequences of her irresponsible behavior.
Doesn't seem to be working outside her comfort zone.

Saw some of Kathy Griffins press conference

Basically she pulled out the script of her Seinfeld appearance where she built her act around attacking Jerry Seinfeld and when Jerry tried to get her to stop it she recorded him and put it into her act....Baby Jerry Seinfeld

She basically said she built her career around attacking the pompous, Trump is pompous and she will continue to attack him
She said she would continue to attack his family and specifically go after Barron. Her career is still over. She should go down to Hollywood Blvd and hustle dollar bills from tourists.

If one of the Trumps were to post a pic of themselves holding a severed head of Ms. Griffin, now THAT would be bullying. As is, she is just trying to spin and avoid the consequences of her irresponsible behavior.
Surely her calculus here is that the victim card is about her only play.

That'll give the regressives an opening to deflect to Trump, and maybe take some of the heat off her.

It's a Hail Mary, but it's all she has.

Last edited:
Once again, the beauty of freedom of expression is being played out in real time.

Whether it's Ann Coulter or Kathy Griffin, let the crazies say what they have to say. On campus or on the internet.

Then you can point at them and say, "see?"

There's nothing better than a real-life example for proving a point.

Have we not learned this yet?

Saw some of Kathy Griffins press conference

Basically she pulled out the script of her Seinfeld appearance where she built her act around attacking Jerry Seinfeld and when Jerry tried to get her to stop it she recorded him and put it into her act....Baby Jerry Seinfeld

She basically said she built her career around attacking the pompous, Trump is pompous and she will continue to attack him
She said she would continue to attack his family and specifically go after Barron. Her career is still over. She should go down to Hollywood Blvd and hustle dollar bills from tourists.

Liberalism is slowly dying off....if the white, rural, and evangelical voters get out and vote liberals will lose every time.

Forum List

Back