Katy Perry accused of ‘exposing Teenage model’s Penis

As if the girl needed anymore attention. She already gets too much in my opinion. Was her getting more the guy's every intention or was he just wanting it for himself and more than willing to get his hands on it no matter how it had to be done?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What teen aged boy would complain about Katie Perry fondling his penis?

It all depends on who it’s from. If you have an old sweaty fat orange slime ball coming on to you then you could be so disgusted you feel violated. But if you’re a man in your 30s and Katy Perry comes on to you I doubt you’ll feel threatened. Or disgusted.

Derp CANNOT post without inserting Trump somehow

Good grief
I’m sorry, I don’t know why, but when I think of sexual assault, I think of Donald Trump. Don’t you?

tza2p5in-1.jpeg

I’m guessing Republicans think Katy Perry is ugly because she doesn’t look like Ma Kettle.

tza2p5in-1.jpeg

I’m guessing Republicans think Katy Perry is ugly because she doesn’t look like Ma Kettle.
Lol
I think most people when they think of Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus they think of VDs

That’s kinky. Usually when I imagine him sexually assaulting somebody, I imagine me stopping him unlike Republicans who I am sure imagine standing in line.
So you don't imagine Trump bending you over and giving you what for? Odd. I'll bet everyone else does.

Josh Kloss, who appeared in the megahit video with the singer, wrote on Instagram that Perry, now 34, was cold to him when others were around but warm and friendly when they were alone. He also said she invited him to a strip club. click here
That crap happens to me all the time.

Josh Kloss, who appeared in the megahit video with the singer, wrote on Instagram that Perry, now 34, was cold to him when others were around but warm and friendly when they were alone. He also said she invited him to a strip club. click here
Sounds like something Mayor Pete would do.

Forum List

Back