Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

WASHINGTON – The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who she told about her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people she told about assault claims
Meaning if they lied they are up for contempt of congress charges.

This is what is called corroboration.
This is what is called INADMISSABLE HEARSAY. Ford and the Deep State attorneys could present 1 million letters from people saying they HEARD Ford TALK about something she thinks / says happened 36 years ago, but it is not evidence that something DID happen 36 years ago.

Those 4 are swearing SHE TALKED ABOUT THE ACCUSATION she is making. That's it. That's like me claiming to 4 friends that I saw you try to sexually fondle a TREE and those 4 friends writing a statement that YES, I did TALK about what I claimed to have seen. It is not evidence that what I CLAIM happened actually happened.

Considering this is not a trial...

Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.

As they should.
Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.
Ford has bragged about fucking 54 men while she was in HS.
The first person everyone should be seriously looking at is her 'daddy'.
Town bicycles 99% of the time are victims of early childhood sexual assault from within the home.

Got a link for that?

WTF, now you need evidence?

What's the rush? Why do you Trumpublicans want to ram this guy nomination down America's throat?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

As they should.
Ford has bragged about fucking 54 men while she was in HS.
The first person everyone should be seriously looking at is her 'daddy'.
Town bicycles 99% of the time are victims of early childhood sexual assault from within the home.

Got a link for that?

WTF, now you need evidence?

These are Democrats, Thinker....

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:
“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

BTW, any journalist with any talent would ask one of these demofks what it is that is credible. Not one. Not fking one of em. the leftist propaganda tank in full swat mode.
What do you consider credible? Tapes, Kavanaugh confessing? Short of that I don't think anything would convince you.
I asked what made it credible for you. what? name what is credible. why won't you? I'll tell you why, there isn't anything there.
You never asked me, but I'll answer. Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford. They have something to lose and still spoke up. Now answer my question. Your standard of believing anything is the judicial one?

• Thanks
  • Thanks
WASHINGTON – The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who she told about her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people she told about assault claims

This is what is called INADMISSABLE HEARSAY. Ford and the Deep State attorneys could present 1 million letters from people saying they HEARD Ford TALK about something she thinks / says happened 36 years ago, but it is not evidence that something DID happen 36 years ago.

Those 4 are swearing SHE TALKED ABOUT THE ACCUSATION she is making. That's it. That's like me claiming to 4 friends that I saw you try to sexually fondle a TREE and those 4 friends writing a statement that YES, I did TALK about what I claimed to have seen. It is not evidence that what I CLAIM happened actually happened.
We are not talking about judicial standards, we are talking credibility.

post one thing credible from what has been released on Ford. One thing. can you? come on sport, let's see you pound your chest now.

Let the FBI do it's job.

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.”
Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

You are a treasure trove of RW lies and bullshit - But thanks for keeping this offering under 2,000 words.

I never lie....you've proven same by being unable to find any such.

I see you believe in alternative facts.

Now we are on page 20 of the madness. Trump supporters are just plain dumb.

Here we are on page 18 of the expected madness from the trump lovers.

Expect nothing less from Trump Fluffers. They do it all day, EVERY day.
I've bought them each a pair of these - I was concerned about their knees. :)

DkOHWH5U4AAyNYE.jpg

Each and everyday, it seems as if Dr Christine Ford comes up some new "lie" to back up her false accusation toward Kavanaugh. The more I read and hear, it makes you wonder: Is she 'for real'?

One example: She (somehow) knew that Kavanaugh would be chosen for the Supreme Court way back in 2015.

Huh?

Kavanaugh wasn't even picked until October of 2017. That is two years later. How would she even know that Kavanaugh would be chosen?
Kavanaugh was on the list (of Nominations for the SCOTUS) in 2016. But wasn't even chosen until a year later.

Goes to show you how stupid and short-minded Ford is. Not to mention, she has a degree for Pyschology.

Here we are on page 18 of the expected madness from the trump lovers.

Expect nothing less from Trump Fluffers. They do it all day, EVERY day.
I've bought them each a pair of these - I was concerned about their knees. :)

DkOHWH5U4AAyNYE.jpg

You might want to buy them some wet naps so they can wipe Trumps DNA off their lips.

You are a treasure trove of RW lies and bullshit - But thanks for keeping this offering under 2,000 words.

I never lie....you've proven same by being unable to find any such.

Defending criminals and kiddy diddlers like Randy Weaver and Davey Koresh ...
While trashing the guys who risk their lives every day to keep us safe isn't lying necessarily -
Just despicable.

post one thing credible from what has been released on Ford. One thing. can you? come on sport, let's see you pound your chest now.

nope not at all. that's what's called nothing. simply nothing. never there, not after the fact, nothing. hearsay isn't evidence in our judicial system. and that's all hearsay 36 years later.

giphy.gif
Ah so your level of evidence is so strict it needs to meet judicial standards? You think people are innocent until they meet that standard? Sure about that?
dude, just post what is credible!! come on dude. telling your husband thirty years later isn't corroboration. she didn't use a name at the psychiatrist office. Why not? Why doesn't her story line up today to that story? dude, I can blow holes in her story and you can't post one credible thing.

nope not at all. that's what's called nothing. simply nothing. never there, not after the fact, nothing. hearsay isn't evidence in our judicial system. and that's all hearsay 36 years later.

giphy.gif
Ah so your level of evidence is so strict it needs to meet judicial standards? You think people are innocent until they meet that standard? Sure about that?
dude, just post what is credible!! come on dude. telling your husband thirty years later isn't corroboration. she didn't use a name at the psychiatrist office. Why not? Why doesn't her story line up today to that story? dude, I can blow holes in her story and you can't post one credible thing.
Telling your husband that you have been sexually assaulted, you don't do for the fun of it. Claiming that, it doesn't corroborate it actually happening is insulting. I've had that piece of information given to me in my life by my wife. Let me tell you it DOES NOT make for a pleasant conversation.

Hmm, do I believe the four people that she said were at this party 35 years ago and say it never happened?

Or a husband and three recent friends and fellow political activists who say it did?

Man, tough call.

Again, my evidence was the fact that Kavanaught lied to Congress. Anyone who can do that, is rotten and corrupt to the core and cannot, under any circumstance, be trusted.

That is ironic...considering Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Koskinen all lied to Congress - committed perjury...some did so REPEATEDLY...yet we are continuously told by the Left that there is 'Nothing to see here', that they are fine, upstanding citizens who should be trusted with out lives and our country.....

:p

None of that happened.
You are either STUPID or a LIAR....but thanks for the demonstration of how the Left / snowflakes continue to say 'That didn't happen'...

Comey
Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

Clapper

Holder
Holder held in contempt
Holder Admits Lies in Fast and Furious, Refuses to Resign

Brennan
CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

Brennan blatantly lies Senate | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

CIA Chief Apologizes To Sens. Feinstein, Chambliss Over Computer Intrusion

Forum List

Back