Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.
post one thing credible from what has been released on Ford. One thing. can you? come on sport, let's see you pound your chest now.

Let the FBI do it's job.

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.”
Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

You are a treasure trove of RW lies and bullshit - But thanks for keeping this offering under 2,000 words.

I never lie....you've proven same by being unable to find any such.

All you do is lie. It's either that or you are mentally disabled.

You might want to buy them some wet naps so they can wipe Trumps DNA off their lips.

I sent Devin an entire case if those from Costo - that Cheeto debris can be tough! :D

monica-lewinsky-has-nothing-on-devin-nunes-30689447.png

Good one! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are a treasure trove of RW lies and bullshit - But thanks for keeping this offering under 2,000 words.

Defending criminals and kiddy diddlers like Randy Weaver and Davey Koresh ...
While trashing the guys who risk their lives every day to keep us safe isn't lying necessarily -
Just despicable.

It's trashing you that I enjoy.

But....it's not as though that takes any real effort.....

Juanita Broaddrick Torches Debra Katz & Co. for Supporting Hillary, Prepping Inauguration Outfits Before Even Voting

In 2016, attorneys Debra Katz and Lisa Banks were preparing to buy white pantsuits as "a sign of solidarity" with Hillary Clinton on her potential presidential inauguration day. Katz believed that Clinton spoke for all women, from the early suffragists to modern-day feminists. But, one woman she most definitely does not speak for is Juanita Broaddrick. Broaddrick has long claimed that President Bill Clinton raped her and has routinely questioned why Hillary Clinton continues to support her husband.

Ms Katz is a 100% pure partisan HYPOCRITE who stands with PREDATOR and FUHRER and against all female victims of PREDATOR and FUHRER...

post one thing credible from what has been released on Ford. One thing. can you? come on sport, let's see you pound your chest now.

Let the FBI do it's job.

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.”

The Dirty Corrupt Democrats are smearing an innocent man just for their greed for power.
It looks like the Democrat Swamp is a yuuuuge incestfest.
All of the crooks are connected to each other.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/26/lawyers-brett-kavanaugh-christine-ford-hillary-clinton/

Kavanaugh Accuser's Brother's Former Firm Linked To Fusion GPS
Lesson to be learned: That it's ok to sexually assault a woman who is a Democrat because you can always claim she's part of the "Democrat Swamp" and get away with it.

We are not talking about judicial standards, we are talking credibility.
Those 4 letters saying she TALKED about what she claims happened offer her no more credibility than 4 people writing letters saying I talked about you fondling a tree gives me credibility.

Again, my evidence was the fact that Kavanaught lied to Congress. Anyone who can do that, is rotten and corrupt to the core and cannot, under any circumstance, be trusted.

That is ironic...considering Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Koskinen all lied to Congress - committed perjury...some did so REPEATEDLY...yet we are continuously told by the Left that there is 'Nothing to see here', that they are fine, upstanding citizens who should be trusted with out lives and our country.....

:p

None of that happened.
You are either STUPID or a LIAR....but thanks for the demonstration of how the Left / snowflakes continue to say 'That didn't happen'...

Comey
Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

Clapper

Holder
Holder held in contempt
Holder Admits Lies in Fast and Furious, Refuses to Resign

Brennan
CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

Brennan blatantly lies Senate | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

CIA Chief Apologizes To Sens. Feinstein, Chambliss Over Computer Intrusion

You cite a link from info wars. You are a loon.

Defending criminals and kiddy diddlers like Randy Weaver and Davey Koresh ...
While trashing the guys who risk their lives every day to keep us safe isn't lying necessarily -
Just despicable.

It's trashing you that I enjoy.
But....it's not as though that takes any real effort.....

Uh huh - Any day now! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

She can't prove her case with the eye-witnesses that were there, so now her lawyers are offering hersay as evidence.

The Dirty Corrupt Democrats are smearing an innocent man just for their greed for power.
It looks like the Democrat Swamp is a yuuuuge incestfest.
All of the crooks are connected to each other.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/26/lawyers-brett-kavanaugh-christine-ford-hillary-clinton/

Kavanaugh Accuser's Brother's Former Firm Linked To Fusion GPS
Lesson to be learned: That it's ok to sexually assault a woman who is a Democrat because you can always claim she's part of the "Democrat Swamp" and get away with it.
got evidence?

Is it Thursday yet?

All these lies being dreamed up right before then almost makes it like waiting to see if we have a winning lottery ticket. Nail biting moments praying he isn't prosecuted for a bunch of bs lies.

Let the FBI do it's job.

So you admit to being mentally disabled.

Juanita Broaddrick Torches Debra Katz & Co. for Supporting Hillary, Prepping Inauguration Outfits Before Even Voting

In 2016, attorneys Debra Katz and Lisa Banks were preparing to buy white pantsuits as "a sign of solidarity" with Hillary Clinton on her potential presidential inauguration day. Katz believed that Clinton spoke for all women, from the early suffragists to modern-day feminists. But, one woman she most definitely does not speak for is Juanita Broaddrick. Broaddrick has long claimed that President Bill Clinton raped her and has routinely questioned why Hillary Clinton continues to support her husband.

Ms Katz is a 100% pure partisan HYPOCRITE who stands with PREDATOR and FUHRER and against all female victims of PREDATOR and FUHRER...
How do you feel about the FACT that while under oath, Broderick stated that B. Clinton never raped her?

Again, my evidence was the fact that Kavanaught lied to Congress. Anyone who can do that, is rotten and corrupt to the core and cannot, under any circumstance, be trusted.

That is ironic...considering Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Koskinen all lied to Congress - committed perjury...some did so REPEATEDLY...yet we are continuously told by the Left that there is 'Nothing to see here', that they are fine, upstanding citizens who should be trusted with out lives and our country.....

:p

None of that happened.
You are either STUPID or a LIAR....but thanks for the demonstration of how the Left / snowflakes continue to say 'That didn't happen'...

Comey
Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

Clapper

Holder
Holder held in contempt
Holder Admits Lies in Fast and Furious, Refuses to Resign

Brennan
CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

Brennan blatantly lies Senate | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

CIA Chief Apologizes To Sens. Feinstein, Chambliss Over Computer Intrusion

You cite a link from info wars. You are a loon.

Easy also gives us a buttload of Gateway Pundit .. and of course, occasional solid gold statistics from the NRA and AmmoLand :)

Forum List

Back