Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

The story of this second accuser is even less credible. She admits she was too drunk to stand up, for Christ's sake.

And evidently, her big evidence is that she saw Kavanaugh standing next to her, and she "thought he looked like he had just pulled his pants up", and "somebody" yelled a full description of her accusation, conveniently complete with his full name, down the hall. Who? No freaking clue.

Seriously?

In my younger years I recall what I thought when my bed was spinning, and for the life of me, if somebody was yelling something, I couldn't tell you what direction it came from.

About the only time I trust what drunks are saying is when they tell me they're about to puke.

Something occurred to me here, and it's getting too late for me to research. But how many Hispanics attended Yale in the early 80's? The reason I ask is that this new allegation is just before midterms (when Democrats try to buy votes) and this person has a Hispanic name.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll look into it if somebody else doesn't. But I would suspect there were very few Hispanic students in Yale at the time, and by coincidence, this new victim just happens to be Hispanic.

Well, I don't think there's any dispute that she DID attend Yale. But I guess it is interesting that they came up with a minority accuser.

Can't say about the 80s right off the top of my head, although I don't doubt someone with better resources than I have will answer this question in the next few days. I can tell you their student population is only about 12-13% Hispanic (by self-identification) right now.

Oh, I'm sure of that today. But 25 years or so? I would assume not even close to that.

Personally, I don't believe Kavanaugh will ever be confirmed. In fact, even his current job may be in jeopardy.

Whether he is or not, I say he should have his lawyers start the lawsuits immediately. This is happening with the Democrats with almost every major situation and it's about time it stopped. Let their trash know there is a penalty for conspiracy and defamation of character.

If the allegations of predatory gang rape are true, Kavanaugh should be taken into custody right now. This is not for an issue for the Senate or Avenatti to be involved in. This should be handle by detectives in the law enforcement agencies where the crimes occurred. Serial rape can not be ignored if true.
The only rape allegations that have been made have been by dumbasses who do not understand the definition of the term, such as yourself.

Personally, I don't believe Kavanaugh will ever be confirmed. In fact, even his current job may be in jeopardy.

That is the goal, after all. That's why this is dangerous because we can now destroy a man's life with unsubstantiated accusations about something that may have happened when he was a minor.

That is the goal, after all. That's why this is dangerous because we can now destroy a man's life with unsubstantiated accusations about something that may have happened when he was a minor.
Taking a huge stretch of imagination and giving into these false claims for the sake of discussion. The sins of his youth have yet to rise to the level of chargeable criminal acts and are at their most heinous level dumb drunken youthful misbehavior.

Once AGAIN! The reality is that we have someone accusing someone else after 30 plus years. There is no paper trail... No formal charges filed at the time of the alleged event. Nothing to prove that Kavanaugh was even there! We are faced with young girls (at that time) not even belonging where this alleged event occurred. We have the women involved admitting that they were under the influence. We have now grown adults who admit that they are of an opposing party persuasion, and have no problem with Roe vs Wade (but would be very UPSET to it being overturned). And these women suddenly remember everything after therapeutic counseling. We have what best could be described as possibly the result of the permissive, sexual revolution of the late 60's - early 80's (the very same crap that idiots want for society today) if indeed it happened and among those it is alleged to have happened with. I mean it may not have happened at all. It many be the induced memory of an event that never occurred. It many have happened but with another individual. if it indeed happened.

So I see Kavanaugh also as being victimized. First, he was barely an adult. Secondly, there are no series of offences that would show him to be some dangerous predator (he's a judge and has been investigated and passed with flying colors to get where he is). Thirdly, beer parties are not places to seek chasted individuals. Fourthly, one needs to prove that Kavanaugh was a willing participant and even present at the event. Fifthly, one would need to prove that the lady involved doesn't have issues of her own.

Imagine, Obama could become President though he admits to passing out weed and yet sling 30 plus year old innuendos at a conservative REPUBLICAN judge and OH MY --- what a terrible "immoral" thing! And from those who helped to remove GOD from all our public institutions....

Taking a huge stretch of imagination and giving into these false claims for the sake of discussion. The sins of his youth have yet to rise to the level of chargeable criminal acts and are at their most heinous level dumb drunken youthful misbehavior.
Don't give these lying sluts an inch of slack. They are lying. End of story.

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.

Since she said she told no one who leaked it?
DiFi or her therapist?

There's a reason why we maintain separate criminal records for juveniles and adults. We give kids a chance to grow up.

It sounds like Ronan Farrow and Michael Avenatti are doing what the FBI should be doing - and they will report it.

You think the FBI should be falsely accusing people of vile crimes to destroy political opponents?

FBI conducting false accuser investigations?

What in the fuck? This is not what FBI is for.

Lakhota has just admitted that he believes the FBI exists for democrats to use to destroy political enemies.

These people should never see power again in our lifetimes

It sounds like Ronan Farrow and Michael Avenatti are doing what the FBI should be doing - and they will report it.

The Democrats are the lowest scum on earth. They are going to do everything to delay this conformation and I say Republicans should fight back. Have a conformation vote anyway just to show Democrats their scams won"t work on us.
If Republicans don’t hold a vote on this, Democrats will keep doing this bull crap

It's time to stop playing games. Hold the vote monday

Why the rush? We must have "due process".

Due process? They've bent over backwards to give this woman a chance to tell her story. If she doesn't want to, she should be ignored.

Due process isn’t given to victims. Due process are protections for defendants. They are the rights defendants have to prevent a rush to judgment and conviction.

It's time to stop playing games. Hold the vote monday

Why the rush? We must have "due process".

Due process? They've bent over backwards to give this woman a chance to tell her story. If she doesn't want to, she should be ignored.

Due process isn’t given to victims. Due process are protections for defendants. They are the rights defendants have to prevent a rush to judgment and conviction.

And that has been thrown out the window in this case.

Forum List

Back