Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

And evidently, her big evidence is that she saw Kavanaugh standing next to her, and she "thought he looked like he had just pulled his pants up", and "somebody" yelled a full description of her accusation, conveniently complete with his full name, down the hall. Who? No freaking clue.

Seriously?

In my younger years I recall what I thought when my bed was spinning, and for the life of me, if somebody was yelling something, I couldn't tell you what direction it came from.

About the only time I trust what drunks are saying is when they tell me they're about to puke.

Something occurred to me here, and it's getting too late for me to research. But how many Hispanics attended Yale in the early 80's? The reason I ask is that this new allegation is just before midterms (when Democrats try to buy votes) and this person has a Hispanic name.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll look into it if somebody else doesn't. But I would suspect there were very few Hispanic students in Yale at the time, and by coincidence, this new victim just happens to be Hispanic.

Well, I don't think there's any dispute that she DID attend Yale. But I guess it is interesting that they came up with a minority accuser.

Can't say about the 80s right off the top of my head, although I don't doubt someone with better resources than I have will answer this question in the next few days. I can tell you their student population is only about 12-13% Hispanic (by self-identification) right now.
It was probably far lower in the 1980s. There aren't many Latinos that can get into Yale based on Academic performance, and they didn't have their preferential admissions policies back then.

One assumes. I doubt there were nearly as many Hispanics even aspiring to the Ivy League, just from what I remember of the 80s, during which I lived in a town that was half Hispanic.

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

For the final point on the FBI.....

The FBI investigated the Anita Hill Claims because at the time of the alleged incidents....both she and Clarence Thomas were Federal employees and the alleged/fake/lie happened on Federal property......

The alleged/fake/lies about Kavanaugh happened at the local level.....the FBI have no jurisdiction or interest in a teen groping case.

Liars don't ask for the FBI to investigate their stories...

Just sayin'...

Guilty people don't pass 6 intensive FBI background checks....just saying.

Actual victims of rape remember every detail of the attack, they don't forget where it happened, when it happened, and if they name 4 witnesses who submit written and spoken testimony under oath, those witnesses don't say it didn't a happen...

Just saying.

It's time to stop playing games. Hold the vote monday

Why the rush? We must have "due process".

Excuse me, but the definition of due process is not "Let's delay and take a really long time." In fact, it is a cornerstone of American jurisprudence that the accuses has a right to speedy justice. Admittedly, this is not a criminal trial, but it's completely reasonable to expect the highest lawmaking body in the country to display respect for the rights protected by that law.

And you've already been told that due process rights apply to the ACCUSED, not the accuser.

Personally, I don't believe Kavanaugh will ever be confirmed. In fact, even his current job may be in jeopardy.

Personally, I think your wishful thinking and fantasy life are running away with you. I'm sure it gives you a warm fuzzy to think that you can destroy the lives of people you don't like simply by flinging unsubstantiated accusations whenever and however you like, but the reality is that no one wants to live in your fantasy world with you.

Avenatti claims client has 'credible information' on Kavanaugh, ex-classmate

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, announced Sunday that he is representing a client with “credible information” regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his former classmate, Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti said on Twitter. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify.”

“The nomination must be withdrawn,” he added.

The THIRD woman! Go Avenatti!
When Dims use the word "credible," they mean sleazy, unsubstantiated and contradicted by the facts.

They basically mean, "I find it believable, because I REALLY want it to be true."

If the allegations of predatory gang rape are true, Kavanaugh should be taken into custody right now. This is not for an issue for the Senate or Avenatti to be involved in. This should be handle by detectives in the law enforcement agencies where the crimes occurred. Serial rape can not be ignored if true.

I think at this point, a person would have to be deranged to believe an accusation like that, especially because it ISN'T being presented through the criminal justice system.

States need to pass laws that provide full disclosure as to who is financing "lawyers." Or better yet, all lawyers' tax returns must be made public. Mueller and his Swamp Rat associates are already trying to do that anyway with their political opponents.

States and the feds now need to make perjury a minimum five year prison sentence and a maximum of fifteen.

With mandatory prosecution. None of this "Oh, we discovered she was lying, but we decided to let it go" bullshit.

And evidently, her big evidence is that she saw Kavanaugh standing next to her, and she "thought he looked like he had just pulled his pants up", and "somebody" yelled a full description of her accusation, conveniently complete with his full name, down the hall. Who? No freaking clue.

Seriously?

In my younger years I recall what I thought when my bed was spinning, and for the life of me, if somebody was yelling something, I couldn't tell you what direction it came from.

About the only time I trust what drunks are saying is when they tell me they're about to puke.

Something occurred to me here, and it's getting too late for me to research. But how many Hispanics attended Yale in the early 80's? The reason I ask is that this new allegation is just before midterms (when Democrats try to buy votes) and this person has a Hispanic name.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll look into it if somebody else doesn't. But I would suspect there were very few Hispanic students in Yale at the time, and by coincidence, this new victim just happens to be Hispanic.

Well, I don't think there's any dispute that she DID attend Yale. But I guess it is interesting that they came up with a minority accuser.

Can't say about the 80s right off the top of my head, although I don't doubt someone with better resources than I have will answer this question in the next few days. I can tell you their student population is only about 12-13% Hispanic (by self-identification) right now.

Oh, I'm sure of that today. But 25 years or so? I would assume not even close to that.

Yup. If it's only 13% now, with all the affirmative action programs, it was miniscule back then.

Personally, I don't believe Kavanaugh will ever be confirmed. In fact, even his current job may be in jeopardy.

That is the goal, after all. That's why this is dangerous because we can now destroy a man's life with unsubstantiated accusations about something that may have happened when he was a minor.
Taking a huge stretch of imagination and giving into these false claims for the sake of discussion. The sins of his youth have yet to rise to the level of chargeable criminal acts and are at their most heinous level dumb drunken youthful misbehavior.

And that's even assuming they ARE his sins, and not just an evil fantasy concocted by leftists who think they have a divine right to power that supersedes everything else.

Once AGAIN! The reality is that we have someone accusing someone else after 30 plus years. There is no paper trail... No formal charges filed at the time of the alleged event. Nothing to prove that Kavanaugh was even there! We are faced with young girls (at that time) not even belonging where this alleged event occurred. We have the women involved admitting that they were under the influence. We have now grown adults who admit that they are of an opposing party persuasion, and have no problem with Roe vs Wade (but would be very UPSET to it being overturned). And these women suddenly remember everything after therapeutic counseling. We have what best could be described as possibly the result of the permissive, sexual revolution of the late 60's - early 80's (the very same crap that idiots want for society today) if indeed it happened and among those it is alleged to have happened with. I mean it may not have happened at all. It many be the induced memory of an event that never occurred. It many have happened but with another individual. if it indeed happened.

So I see Kavanaugh also as being victimized. First, he was barely an adult. Secondly, there are no series of offences that would show him to be some dangerous predator (he's a judge and has been investigated and passed with flying colors to get where he is). Thirdly, beer parties are not places to seek chasted individuals. Fourthly, one needs to prove that Kavanaugh was a willing participant and even present at the event. Fifthly, one would need to prove that the lady involved doesn't have issues of her own.

Imagine, Obama could become President though he admits to passing out weed and yet sling 30 plus year old innuendos at a conservative REPUBLICAN judge and OH MY --- what a terrible "immoral" thing! And from those who helped to remove GOD from all our public institutions....

Dude, you're preaching to the choir, because the people who NEED to hear you aren't listening.

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.

Since she said she told no one who leaked it?
DiFi or her therapist?

DiFi or Achoo/whatever-her-name-is in California. If she didn't leak it herself, and I'm relatively sure the Washington Post wouldn't have leaked it to another news source, those are the only other two people who had access to that letter.

I still can't believe that the Senate NaziCons want Dr. Ford to sit at the same table with Kavanaugh. Unbelievable.

Happens thousands of times everyday in courthouses around the country.
What do you think makes her special?

I've already said that I had to testify about a sexual assault only a few feet away from the guy six months after it happened. Life's tough, wear a helmet.

Due process? They've bent over backwards to give this woman a chance to tell her story. If she doesn't want to, she should be ignored.

Due process isn’t given to victims. Due process are protections for defendants. They are the rights defendants have to prevent a rush to judgment and conviction.

And also to prevent having the period of unproven accusations drawn out unnecessarily and their lives destroyed while prosecution hunts for a case it can make.

Forum List

Back