Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

christine-blasey-ford-polygraph-test-01-ht-jc-180926_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Christine Blasey Ford undergoes a polygraph examination on Aug. 7, 2018.

Ford legal team releases polygraph results, Thursday hearing still on amid new claims

Where is Kavanaugh's polygraph test results?

Both the President and Congress are empowered to request that the FBI investigate a given matter. They have not done so.

They can request all they want, but the FBI does not have to honor any requests. Asking them to do an investigation on a local matter is like asking the EPA to fine Fox news because you don't like their shows. That's not what the EPA does.

You'll get no argument from me on that score. The idiot Dems screwed the pooch good-and-proper in the run-up to the 2016.

But that has no bearing upon whether or not the American Woman Voter is going to approve of Republican handling of this matter.

You don't know if they approve or disapprove. Don't you think that women in American today have male loved ones? Think any woman today would want to see their husband lose a job opportunity over a false claim by a woman, or their son be put on trial over a false claim of a girl who retaliated over him cheating on her?

That's why in this country, a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Democrats don't like the American way.

1. If the nomination is pulled there is still plenty of time to serve-up a fresh candidate

2. if a fresh candidate is served-up there is still plenty of time to undertake a snapshot confirmation of a properly vetted nominee.

No there isn't time. And even if the Republicans did that, what's stopping the Democrats from sending out more people to lie about that candidate?

The Republican voters will be so pissed about them not pushing Kavanaugh to the court no matter who they could find to replace him.

Judiciary Committee staff asked Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh question after excruciating question touching on every detail in both Christine Blasey Ford’s and Deborah Ramirez’s accounts, and Kavanaugh forcefully denied every detail. At times, he sounded affronted and angry about the accusations, describing them as an “orchestrated hit to take me out.”

Transcripts show Senate staff’s detailed questions to Kavanaugh, and his angry denials

Choirboy Kavanaugh seems to be loosing his cool. Democrats can firing him up tomorrow.

CNN's Anderson Cooper is currently interviewing Dr. Ford's polygraph examiner, Jerry Hanafin, former FBI agent. No deception indicated.

...No there isn't time. And even if the Republicans did that, what's stopping the Democrats from sending out more people to lie about that candidate?...
Do we know that people lied about Kavanaugh?

Let me put it this way: Kavanaugh led a stellar life. He never so much had an outstanding parking ticket. Now all of a sudden, this claim comes out of when he was a kid. From there, all kinds of people are now coming out to say that everybody who knew him all of his life are wrong. He's some creepy crazed predator that nobody knew about.

Do you see anything wrong with the latest claim against Kavanaugh? He and Judge frequently drugged girls at parties, raped them, and even formed "trains" for their other friends?

This person claims that in spite of these so-called rapes, she continued to attend the parties anyway. She never tried to help one of the near dozen victims she claimed to have witnessed, never reported it to police, never told the administration at college. None of the so-called victims never reported any of the crimes either. Furthermore, she never once mentioned a name of one of the victims.

4PRJDZWBWUI6RF5FVMPENOZ3Y4.jpg

Maricopa County prosecutor Rachel Mitchell, pictured during a 2004 trial. (Jack Kurtz/Arizona Republic/AP)

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday will take the extraordinary step of putting one of the most politically treacherous and emotionally charged congressional hearings in recent memory in the hands of an unknown career prosecutor from Arizona with little comparable experience.

Rachel Mitchell, who was tapped to question Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford about her allegations that Kavanaugh assaulted her in high school, has never been involved in such a high-profile case or faced the glare of the national media.

One aspect of her background that could be key: Mitchell, who runs the special victims division of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, championed a manual for local prosecutors that recommends questioning victims of sexual assault with a “neutral, fact finding attitude,” placing the “best interest of the victim” first.

More: Career prosecutor brings wild-card element to Kavanaugh hearing

The is the woman the old white Senators will be hiding behind.

...No there isn't time. And even if the Republicans did that, what's stopping the Democrats from sending out more people to lie about that candidate?...

Let me put it this way: Kavanaugh led a stellar life. He never so much had an outstanding parking ticket. Now all of a sudden, this claim comes out of when he was a kid. From there, all kinds of people are now coming out to say that everybody who knew him all of his life are wrong. He's some creepy crazed predator that nobody knew about.

Do you see anything wrong with the latest claim against Kavanaugh? He and Judge frequently drugged girls at parties, raped them, and even formed "trains" for their other friends?

This person claims that in spite of these so-called rapes, she continued to attend the parties anyway. She never tried to help one of the near dozen victims she claimed to have witnessed, never reported it to police, never told the administration at college. None of the so-called victims never reported any of the crimes either. Furthermore, she never once mentioned a name of one of the victims.
People thought rather highly of Bill Cosby, too, didn't they?

Time to look into all this further... time to turn it over to investigative professionals, who can report back to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

People thought rather highly of Bill Cosby, too, didn't they?

Time to look into all this further... time to turn it over to investigative professionals, who can report back to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

If you think that's ok, why didn't Ford hire her own? She's probably got the big bucks; a PHD, licensed psychiatrist, a college professor........

Supposedly, she first came out with this revelation in 2012. She sent this letter to Feinstein in July of this year; plenty of time to have an investigation company look into her claims. In fact, if they had something concrete, I'm sure Grassely would have been happy to have a private eye testify on her behalf.

These “women” get worse the further down the ladder we go. The latest one offers herself as a garish deviant person to go repeatedly to teenage parties as an adult. Step 1 on being kinda off if not a predator. While at these parties she witnesses minor females being repeatedly raped . And to top it off , she went back double digit times
So, let’s believe her and have her stoned to death in the public square
Or, she is lying. Which is it creepy sicko?

Julie Swetnick Was Served with Restraining Order by Former Boyfriend

ulie Swetnick, the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, was accused of domestic violence by a former boyfriend in 2001, according to Florida court records.

Swetnick’s former boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy, told Politico they dated for four years before breaking up, at which point Swetnick threatened violence against him and his family. The restraining order, filed in Miami-Dade, Fla. on March 1, 2001, was dismissed thirteen days later.

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy said. “I know a lot about her.”

“She’s not credible at all,” he said, referencing Swetnick’s Wednesday allegation that Kavanaugh was“present” when she was gang raped in high school. “Not at all.”

Swetnick’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, said he had not heard of the domestic violence allegations.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

ulie Swetnick, the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, was accused of domestic violence by a former boyfriend in 2001, according to Florida court records.

Swetnick’s former boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy, told Politico they dated for four years before breaking up, at which point Swetnick threatened violence against him and his family. The restraining order, filed in Miami-Dade, Fla. on March 1, 2001, was dismissed thirteen days later.

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy said. “I know a lot about her.”

“She’s not credible at all,” he said, referencing Swetnick’s Wednesday allegation that Kavanaugh was“present” when she was gang raped in high school. “Not at all.”

Swetnick’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, said he had not heard of the domestic violence allegations.

"Was dismissed thirteen days later." The FBI should also investigate Richard Vinneccy.

"Was dismissed thirteen days later." The FBI should also investigate Richard Vinneccy.

well, her ex has more evidence than she does against Kavanaugh

Ford’s Lawyer (Katz) Represented 3rd Accuser Swetnik in Previous Sexual Harassment Suit

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.

A spokesman for New York Life confirmed that Ms. Swetnick worked there as an agent for less than two years, from 2006 to 2008. She didn’t list her work there on a résumé posted online.

And this may be of interest!

Twitter

Was dismissed not due to cause but because he did not pay for the next step

Forum List

Back