Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Two men say they, not Brett Kavanaugh, had alleged sexual encounter with Christine Ford

Holy shit!!! What you going to do now, Balsy?

WASHINGTON - The Senate Judiciary Committee has questioned two men who say they, not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, had the disputed encounter with Christine Blasey Ford at a 1982 house party that led to sexual assault allegations.

The revelation was included in a late-night news release by Sen. Chuck Grassley, the top Republican on the committee. The release includes a day-by-day view of the committee's investigative work over the last two weeks since allegations surfaced targeting Kavanaugh.

Read more at Two men say they, not Brett Kavanaugh, had alleged sexual encounter with Christine Ford

Funny. Let the FBI investigate the hell out of their claims.
Nah let’s take them at face value like we are supposed to do with your party whores

You clowns and your antics have done more to reunite the GOPers than you are capable of imagining. Lots of non eligible and walking dead are gonna have to flood the polls to counter it. I haven't voted in a general in 10 years and might come out of retirement just out of spite.
Hardly reunited. Only 38 percent of the whole country supports this. With an 18 point drop among republicans. npr/marist is about as reliable polling there is.

5bac2b7a3c000032000affe4.jpeg

Democrats Worry They’re Facing A Stacked Deck For Historic Senate Hearing

No witnesses, five minutes for questions from each senator and no FBI investigation.

WASHINGTON ― No one knows what to expect at Thursday’s highly anticipated Senate hearing into a sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Although Republicans on the judiciary committee hired an outside counsel to do their questioning, the senators are now saying they may jump in and participate as well. Democrats have no idea how it will work when they have only five minutes each to try to get to the bottom of what Kavanaugh did or didn’t do.

More: Democrats Worry They're Facing A Stacked Deck For Historic Senate Hearing

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford is clearly facing a stacked deck. According to the above, Republican Senators are now saying they may jump in and participate as well. Will this devolve into an embarrassing Kangaroo Court circus? We shall see...

The FBI doesn't investigate this... you know this, they know it. The only reason the FBI investigated the Anita hill/ Clarence Thomas claims was due to the fact they were both Federal employees at the time the alleged events occurred and they allegedly happened on Federal property.

You know this...that you refuse to admit this shows you are as vile and disgusting as the democrat Senators.

Judiciary Committee staff asked Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh question after excruciating question touching on every detail in both Christine Blasey Ford’s and Deborah Ramirez’s accounts, and Kavanaugh forcefully denied every detail. At times, he sounded affronted and angry about the accusations, describing them as an “orchestrated hit to take me out.”

Transcripts show Senate staff’s detailed questions to Kavanaugh, and his angry denials

Choirboy Kavanaugh seems to be loosing his cool. Democrats can firing him up tomorrow.

Gosh, how shocking that a person might not like having vile lies told about him. Who'da guessed?

The California woman who first accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault passed a 'lie detector' test in August that consisted of two questions.

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys sent Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans a report from a polygraph examiner who interviewed her on August 10.

But they refused on Wednesday to provide the committee with copies of notes from her psychotherapy sessions. Ford has said she first spoke to a therapist in 2012 about her memories of an ordeal.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

The FBI should investigate.
FBI did investigate 6 times....NO CORROBORATION of any of the 3 whores!

FBI only goes back 25 years.

[

She should shut her cakehole and stop mindlessly pandering to idiots like you.

A US Senator does not have the right to demand an agency act out of their purview.

Anyone has a right to "demand". If enough "demand" - it is more likely to be "granted". Trump is the only one who can "grant" the FBI investigations.

The FBI does not handle past issues of sexual misconduct, else it would have been FBI to have complete control of looking into claims against President Clinton’s claims of sexual conduct.

Liberals hear a democrat mention the need for an FBI investigation, CNN and MSNBC show the clip,, and they all run with the idea like mindless sheep without a clue.

I am willing to bet not a single one calling for this FBI investigation, can find and attach a single link from the FBIs own website stating its role to research past sexual misconduct ... among investigating terrorist threats, white collar crimes, counterintelligence, public corruption, civil rights, organized crime, etc. Let’s just see how well researched and knowledgeable these liberals think they really are.

[

She should shut her cakehole and stop mindlessly pandering to idiots like you.

A US Senator does not have the right to demand an agency act out of their purview.

Anyone has a right to "demand". If enough "demand" - it is more likely to be "granted". Trump is the only one who can "grant" the FBI investigations.

The FBI does not handle past issues of sexual misconduct, else it would have been FBI to have complete control of looking into claims against President Clinton’s claims of sexual conduct.

Liberals hear a democrat mention the need for an FBI investigation, CNN and MSNBC show the clip,, and they all run with the idea like mindless sheep without a clue.

I am willing to bet not a single one calling for this FBI investigation, can find and attach a single link from the FBIs own website stating its role to research past sexual misconduct ... among investigating terrorist threats, white collar crimes, counterintelligence, public corruption, civil rights, organized crime, etc. Let’s just see how well researched and knowledgeable these liberals think they really are.

Add to that allegations about minors doing it.

'Seared into my memory’: Christine Blasey Ford’s opening statement to the Senate, annotated

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's opening Senate statement. Long - but very interesting. Very impressive.

So everything is seared into her memory about it, except all the details

Well, I doubt she remembers the type of bedspread, carpet, and drapes - but she clearly remembers the attempted rape parts. Who wouldn't?

That wasn't even a good try. Your lying has gotten really sloppy lately.

She "remembers" Kavanaugh groping her and Judge egging him on, but she doesn't remember how she got there, where "there" was, who ELSE was there, how she left, or even when it happened.

Suspicious that the only clear "memories" are the accusations, and none of them are the corroboration that would prove the accusation.

Julie Swetnick Was Served with Restraining Order by Former Boyfriend

ulie Swetnick, the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, was accused of domestic violence by a former boyfriend in 2001, according to Florida court records.

Swetnick’s former boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy, told Politico they dated for four years before breaking up, at which point Swetnick threatened violence against him and his family. The restraining order, filed in Miami-Dade, Fla. on March 1, 2001, was dismissed thirteen days later.

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy said. “I know a lot about her.”

“She’s not credible at all,” he said, referencing Swetnick’s Wednesday allegation that Kavanaugh was“present” when she was gang raped in high school. “Not at all.”

Swetnick’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, said he had not heard of the domestic violence allegations.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

"Was dismissed thirteen days later." The FBI should also investigate Richard Vinneccy.

I just heard, "I think the FBI exists to harass people I don't like!"

I swear, when you leftists speak, it's like bad Japanese dubbing.

Kimberley Strassel
@KimStrassel
More: Judiciary Committee sent letter today to Ford’s attnys requesting 1) audio/visual recordings taken during Fords’s polygraph; and 2) charts/data used in drawing polygraph conclusions. Ford’s attnys just now refused to supply, saying such material not “important.” Really?

When has it ever been the case that lawyers get to tell those hearing their case what is and isn't important?

Jordan Rachel
@TheJordanRachel
It’s kinda WEIRD how Kavanaugh only “sexually assaulted” democrat women who hate our President, don’t want Roe V. Wade to be overturned, voted for Hillary, are connected to Soros, lawyer is Michael Avanatti, AND came out only after the other stories failed- not at the same time

An interesting point. I find it very hard to believe there were no women in the Maryland area in the 80s who grew up to be Republicans.

Julie Swetnick Was Served with Restraining Order by Former Boyfriend

ulie Swetnick, the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, was accused of domestic violence by a former boyfriend in 2001, according to Florida court records.

Swetnick’s former boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy, told Politico they dated for four years before breaking up, at which point Swetnick threatened violence against him and his family. The restraining order, filed in Miami-Dade, Fla. on March 1, 2001, was dismissed thirteen days later.

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy said. “I know a lot about her.”

“She’s not credible at all,” he said, referencing Swetnick’s Wednesday allegation that Kavanaugh was“present” when she was gang raped in high school. “Not at all.”

Swetnick’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, said he had not heard of the domestic violence allegations.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

"Was dismissed thirteen days later." The FBI should also investigate Richard Vinneccy.

well, her ex has more evidence than she does against Kavanaugh

To be fair, I’d probably be pissed at a guy who I’d been dating for four years and right after he breaks up he has a wife and baby.

Still she isn’t stable

I would never have dated a guy for four years. Piss or get off the pot, dude!

Forum List

Back