Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

If he embraces the FBI investigation then he would be endorsing the accused proving himself innocent

The California woman who first accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault passed a 'lie detector' test in August that consisted of two questions.

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys sent Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans a report from a polygraph examiner who interviewed her on August 10.

But they refused on Wednesday to provide the committee with copies of notes from her psychotherapy sessions. Ford has said she first spoke to a therapist in 2012 about her memories of an ordeal.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

The FBI should investigate.
FBI did investigate 6 times....NO CORROBORATION of any of the 3 whores!

FBI only goes back 25 years.

You should let the ABNORMALS in Congress know that!

Kavanaugh and the Republican Senators are SCARED TO DEATH of an FBI INVESTIGATION. It's sadly humorous to watch them dance around it. Why?

No, the FBI doesn't reach CONCLUSIONS - but they do GATHER THE FACTS.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh and the Republican Senators are SCARED TO DEATH of an FBI INVESTIGATION. It's sadly humorous to watch them dance around it.

Apparently you didnt understand when 2 post above you said the FBI only goes back 25 years...perhaps YOU should investigate that fact chief!

Kavanaugh and the Republican Senators are SCARED TO DEATH of an FBI INVESTIGATION. It's sadly humorous to watch them dance around it.

Apparently you didnt understand when 2 post above you said the FBI only goes back 25 years...perhaps YOU should investigate that fact chief!

Really? Credible proof? Link?

Hell, if he's innocent he and all of you should welcome an FBI investigation, didn't you all hear that if Ford or Kav was found to be lying to the committee that charges may be brought against the liar. So if Ford is lying she would be charged.

Ask DebbieDowner....that is who posted the info....I know it was too hard for you to look back 2 posts before yours....deflect much?!!!

Ask DebbieDowner....that is who posted the info....I know it was too hard for you to look back 2 posts before yours....deflect much?!!!

The FBI can go back as far as they need to to perform a background investigation on Kavanaugh regarding all the new allegations.

The FBI can go back as far as they need to to perform a background investigation on Kavanaugh regarding all the new allegations.

Yes, they can but for his investigation after nominated they only went back 25 years.

Yes, they can but for his investigation after nominated they only went back 25 years.

The FBI investigation obviously needs to go deeper and wider.

Man Claims He Grew Up Near Julie Swetnick’s Family Says She Is “Delusional Whack Job”
100percent fedup ^ | 09-26-2018

This phone call, into The Kuhner Report on iHeart Radio, could be critical in determining who Julie Swetnick really is…I Listened to the call and this guy sounds very believable

Yeah, everyone's lying except Choirboy Saint Kavanaugh. Hilarious! He'll probably even show up tomorrow with the missing 90,000 documents that are being withheld. He may even apologize for previously lying under oath to Congress. Praise God.

Not everyone. Just the ones recruited by the DNC.

Swetnick was involved in a sexual harassment case against New York Life 10 years ago.

Katz was Swetnick’s lawyer at the time.

Katz is NOW Christine Blasey-Ford’s lawyer.

These left-wing liars are all inter-twined.

Funny. Investigate the hell out of all of them! Go FBI.

You really need to let it go. The law hasn't changed for you, and it's not going to.

Today we have seen the depths the Democrats will sink to protect their ability to kill their children

Yeah, the NaziCons are in panic mode. Hilarious! I expect they'll be spreading conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies all night.

Riiiiiight. When the Democrats come out with absurd accusations all over the place AFTER the hearings are over, THAT'S just "trying to find the truth". When Republicans actually respond so that they can complete the foregone conclusion of Kavanaugh's confirmation, somehow THEY are "in panic mode". And explain to me, we're afraid of the completely powerless and ranting minority party because why?

Yeah, you want so badly to change the reality bearing down on you like a freight train, you can't hardly stand it.

Say it with me now: JUSTICE KAVANAUGH.

The FBI investigation obviously needs to go deeper and wider.
There isn't any wider than when there is a security clearance involved, dumbass. He went through those while in the WH. The vermin senators with a (D) beside their name know that. This is all posturing for morons such as yourself.

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, both Kavanaugh and Republican Senators will deeply regret not demanding a thorough FBI background investigation which would include all the new allegations. Kavanaugh looks guilty right now by not wanting one - and that will follow him for the rest of his life. Forever tainted.

In my honest opinion, both Kavanaugh and Republican Senators will deeply regret not demanding a thorough FBI background investigation which would include all the new allegations. Kavanaugh looks guilty right now by not wanting one - and that will follow him for the rest of his life. Forever tainted.
I am sure they will regret it as Kavanaugh takes his seat on the Supreme Court next week.

The California woman who first accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault passed a 'lie detector' test in August that consisted of two questions.

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys sent Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans a report from a polygraph examiner who interviewed her on August 10.

But they refused on Wednesday to provide the committee with copies of notes from her psychotherapy sessions. Ford has said she first spoke to a therapist in 2012 about her memories of an ordeal.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

The FBI should investigate.
FBI did investigate 6 times....NO CORROBORATION of any of the 3 whores!

FBI only goes back 25 years.

Actually, my sister was questioned by the FBI in a background check for the daughter of one of her friends, and they were asking about stuff from her teens. My sister said she was actually shocked how intrusive and nitpicky they actually were.

Hell, if he's innocent he and all of you should welcome an FBI investigation, didn't you all hear that if Ford or Kav was found to be lying to the committee that charges may be brought against the liar. So if Ford is lying she would be charged.

Right out of the Stalinist playbook. Impressive. :clap::clap:

Forum List

Back