Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Avenatti: I wasn’t scammed

the funniest line i read in the story is this from Avenatti himself:

“This is just crazy that somebody can just tweet something out like this, or post it, and people just take it as truth,” he said. “It’s crazy.”

yea, like 35 year old allegations are instantly believed, huh?
Well, SHIT! You believe fraudulent trump piss is fantastic tasting and your'e laughing at another when you've been taking it in over and over, and once again with this bullshit? Do you have any idea how fucking stupid and lame you truly are making that comparison with your track record?
who the fuck are you and who's giving me $20 to give a shit about what you say?
I can be your worst fucking nightmare, BOI! You fingered yourself for the shit pile you display yourself as, little one! Now go change your shitty draws, kid!

So you think telling women you dont believe them and you wont investigate rape claims is a winning strategy? I knew you repubs were ignorant but this takes the cake.

Typical libtard disingenuous and dishonesty, you can't could tell a truth if someone were about to drop you in boiling water. Where does it say "don't investigate?"
What are whining about then? Why should we get rid of courts?

Go back to Playstation this discussion is over your head.
So you admit you fucked up and cant answer the question. You repubs always say something dumb and then get mad when we mock you. :laugh:

Here’s the conservative MO. Spew some dopey gop talking point . If someone challenges their bullshit, start hurling insults .

WE aren't the ones who call people "sexual predator" just for daring to be nominated for the Supreme Court, so don't even try to assume some "moral" high ground.

Don't you have a well you're scheduled to fall in, Little Timmy?

“This is just crazy that somebody can just tweet something out like this, or post it, and people just take it as truth,” he said. “It’s crazy.”

Well, SHIT! You believe fraudulent trump piss is fantastic tasting and your'e laughing at another when you've been taking it in over and over, and once again with this bullshit? Do you have any idea how fucking stupid and lame you truly are making that comparison with your track record?
Unhinged nonsense

I can be your worst fucking nightmare, BOI! You fingered yourself for the shit pile you display yourself as, little one! Now go change your shitty draws, kid!
you're a naked rosie odonnell?

holy shit. i do need to change my drawers.

I'm guessing Ice made you feel stupid at some point recently? No other explanation for lashing out like a child in a relatively benign thread

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg
This isn't criminal law. No presumption of innocence is required.

What is sexual assault if not criminal, I hear and see attempted rape bandied about what is attempted rape if not criminal, some have even gone so far as to
cry rape what is rape if not criminal? Stop displaying your ignorance and stfu.
There have been no charges filed, no talk of it either. Plus this should be outside statute of limitations.

I won't tell you to shut the fuck up, but I will ask you to use your brain for something besides keeping your ears apart.

The allegations are criminal and could result in charges. Where do most prosecutions start? With allegations. Saying they are not criminal deserves a shut the fuck up.

Actually, ALL prosecutions start with allegations TO THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT, WITHIN THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.

Of course, the allegations that lead to prosecutions also involve details which can be followed up on, but I guess that's too picky for you.

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
So, which is it? Are guys like Kavanaugh the cool, ladies man that the leftist commies are making him out to be or was he the nerdy, lame, square guy the leftist commies are making him out to be???

It's funny when the Rules for Radicals DON'T work.
:laughing0301:

If you pay attention you'd see that he is the one who is claiming he's the nerdy, lame square. I'm saying I think he's full of shit.

No, he's just claiming he refrained from having sex. YOU are the one putting a negative spin on it, while simultaneously ALSO trying to tell us you don't believe it, because EVERYONE passes their genitals around like party favors, right?

Tells us volumes about you, but not about Brett Kavanaugh.

Everyone passes their UNDERAGED genitals around like party favors....
That's the leftist "norm" . The leftist "cool" kids have sex long before they reach 17, dontcha know.

I do know. Why do you think I'm viewing it with such disdain?

-- what 35 year old allegations would these be?

Headline: Keith Ellison and Michael Avenatti sexually assaulted Catholic altar boys at Catholic Church years ago in group sex orgy...brought to you by #inclusivemetoo!
"Evidence" ??
We Need No Stinking Evidence !!

i vocally supported Obama's appointees Sotomayor & Kaganaugh.

i wont be supporting democrat nominees anymore!

i need $50 to give a shit about you.

i need $50 to give a shit about you.

So again ---------------------------------------------------------- no answer.

You don't need to give a shit about "me". You need to give a shit about being punked by 4Chan.

I'm guessing Ice made you feel stupid at some point recently? No much other explanation for lashing out like a child in a relatively benign thread
I'm guessing Ice made you feel stupid at some point recently? No much other explanation for lashing out like a child in a relatively benign thread
Nope! He just another idiot! You and I can have a difference of opinion and I will still respect you because you are capable of rational thought, but Ice is nothing but an empty vessel sans any intellectual integrity or ability! He's just part of a RWNJ herd running for the cliff.

BTW, you're in error for the reason I responded. He was wrong from the start!

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.

You’re not really this foolish, are you?

Tell me, Stormy, how someone is supposed to adequately defend themselves when the accuser gives no specific details for which to defend? She hasn’t given a time or a place so what do you suggest he should do to be more “credible”?

Still no reply from Stormy? Why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back