Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
In regard to Merrick Garland, the democrats got what they dished out. Besides, Hillary could have won the election and chosen her anti-America Justice. But thanks to God, Trump is set to choose 5 justices. Finally, we will outlaw liberalism and deconstruct the liberal utopia foisted upon us by using the same liberal tactic of legislating from the Bench.
I have no clue as to what you are talking about?

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.
In fact, he is innocent of the accusations until such time as he is convicted.
This isn't criminal law, there is no presumption of innocence.

Thank you for sharing with us that you have no sense of decency without force of law compelling you.
What about your assumption that his accusers are committing slander?

What about it? If you're going to try to compare them accusing him of sexual assault to the Senate Judiciary Committee and the entire nation with me expressing the personal opinion that they're lying, feel free to save us all some time and just go fuck yourself.

I see another ABNORMAL who doesn't know history posting....here inbreedi know why Garland never made it

Joe Biden Argued for Delaying Supreme Court Picks in 1992!

As a senator more than two decades ago, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. argued that President George Bush should delay filling a Supreme Court vacancy, should one arise, until the presidential election was over, and that it was “essential” that the Senate refuse to confirm a nominee to the court until then.

Mr. Biden’s words, though uttered long ago, are a direct contradiction to President Obama’s position in the battle over naming a successor to Justice Antonin Scalia.

Mr. Obama has said it is his constitutional responsibility to name a successor to Justice Scalia, who died Feb. 13 at the age of 79. The president has reacted with incredulity to the suggestion by several Republican presidential candidates and senators, including Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, that the decision should wait until after Mr. Obama has left office.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Then why doesn't Mitch do the same?

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

Thank you for sharing with us that you have no sense of decency without force of law compelling you.

What about it? If you're going to try to compare them accusing him of sexual assault to the Senate Judiciary Committee and the entire nation with me expressing the personal opinion that they're lying, feel free to save us all some time and just go fuck yourself.
You guys know you're in the wrong, that's why you àre so quick with the insults tonight.

Will find out tomorrow if anyone else comes forward.

We know why Republicans want this guy. Because like them he hates gays and he hates women’s rights and he hates minorities. For minorities he’ll be a disaster. In the long run for the Republican Party he’ll be a disaster.

Yes, a huge disaster—for worshippers of the dark god who eats aborted fetuses.

Avenatti: I wasn’t scammed

the funniest line i read in the story is this from Avenatti himself:

“This is just crazy that somebody can just tweet something out like this, or post it, and people just take it as truth,” he said. “It’s crazy.”

yea, like 35 year old allegations are instantly believed, huh?

I see another ABNORMAL who doesn't know history posting....here inbreedi know why Garland never made it

Joe Biden Argued for Delaying Supreme Court Picks in 1992!

As a senator more than two decades ago, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. argued that President George Bush should delay filling a Supreme Court vacancy, should one arise, until the presidential election was over, and that it was “essential” that the Senate refuse to confirm a nominee to the court until then.

Mr. Biden’s words, though uttered long ago, are a direct contradiction to President Obama’s position in the battle over naming a successor to Justice Antonin Scalia.

Mr. Obama has said it is his constitutional responsibility to name a successor to Justice Scalia, who died Feb. 13 at the age of 79. The president has reacted with incredulity to the suggestion by several Republican presidential candidates and senators, including Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, that the decision should wait until after Mr. Obama has left office.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Then why doesn't Mitch do the same?

It is NOT a presidential year....Duh!

You guys know you're in the wrong, that's why you àre so quick with the insults tonight.
well god damn - good thing the left is here to show us how to have a convo w/o insulting people.

“This is just crazy that somebody can just tweet something out like this, or post it, and people just take it as truth,” he said. “It’s crazy.”

He is so sleazy it makes me feel dirty just reading about him.

He is so sleazy it makes me feel dirty just reading about him.
the trolling was pretty epic. he shut his twitter down. turns out the next CAN'T MISS witness was a fake/troll job by 4chan.

4chan....So the Alt-Right and INCEL are in one this.....perfect support for Kavanaugh.

And they got the sleazy left to fall for a fake accuser to add to their two other fake accusers. Classic scam!

Forum List

Back