Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Will find out tomorrow if anyone else comes forward.

We know why Republicans want this guy. Because like them he hates gays and he hates women’s rights and he hates minorities. For minorities he’ll be a disaster. In the long run for the Republican Party he’ll be a disaster.

So you think telling women you dont believe them and you wont investigate rape claims is a winning strategy? I knew you repubs were ignorant but this takes the cake.

Typical libtard disingenuous and dishonesty, you can't could tell a truth if someone were about to drop you in boiling water. Where does it say "don't investigate?"
What are whining about then? Why should we get rid of courts?

Go back to Playstation this discussion is over your head.
So you admit you fucked up and cant answer the question. You repubs always say something dumb and then get mad when we mock you. :laugh:

Here’s the conservative MO. Spew some dopey gop talking point . If someone challenges their bullshit, start hurling insults .

Why don't we wait and see if some other news besides the far right demagogue sites pick it up as well? Based on the writing, they are on a fishing expedition.

So what if his Twitter has been quiet all day?

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg
This isn't criminal law. No presumption of innocence is required.
More ABNORMAL thinking...I can smell rubber burning!
Legal thinking. I realize it's a foreign topic to conservatives but there it is.
Legal thinking, eh? Bullshit. It isn't even logical thinking.

Prove you didn't molest a kid in your last year of high school.

See how that works?
No one is accusing me, and I'm not being better for the supreme Court either.

It’s our job to make his pattern of revolting behavior clear——piece by painful piece

A quote from Brett Kavanaugh about Bill Clinton.

Kavanaugh says that he doesn’t believe he should be asked personal questions.

He being Brett Kavanaugh, not Bill Clinton.

Ken Starr says he believes Brett. Because he knows his character.

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

What is sexual assault if not criminal, I hear and see attempted rape bandied about what is attempted rape if not criminal, some have even gone so far as to
cry rape what is rape if not criminal? Stop displaying your ignorance and stfu.
There have been no charges filed, no talk of it either. Plus this should be outside statute of limitations.

I won't tell you to shut the fuck up, but I will ask you to use your brain for something besides keeping your ears apart.

The allegations are criminal and could result in charges. Where do most prosecutions start? With allegations. Saying they are not criminal deserves a shut the fuck up.

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
So, which is it? Are guys like Kavanaugh the cool, ladies man that the leftist commies are making him out to be or was he the nerdy, lame, square guy the leftist commies are making him out to be???

It's funny when the Rules for Radicals DON'T work.
:laughing0301:

If you pay attention you'd see that he is the one who is claiming he's the nerdy, lame square. I'm saying I think he's full of shit.

No, he's just claiming he refrained from having sex. YOU are the one putting a negative spin on it, while simultaneously ALSO trying to tell us you don't believe it, because EVERYONE passes their genitals around like party favors, right?

Tells us volumes about you, but not about Brett Kavanaugh.

Everyone passes their UNDERAGED genitals around like party favors....
That's the leftist "norm" . The leftist "cool" kids have sex long before they reach 17, dontcha know.

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
So, which is it? Are guys like Kavanaugh the cool, ladies man that the leftist commies are making him out to be or was he the nerdy, lame, square guy the leftist commies are making him out to be???

It's funny when the Rules for Radicals DON'T work.
:laughing0301:

If you pay attention you'd see that he is the one who is claiming he's the nerdy, lame square. I'm saying I think he's full of shit.

No, he's just claiming he refrained from having sex. YOU are the one putting a negative spin on it, while simultaneously ALSO trying to tell us you don't believe it, because EVERYONE passes their genitals around like party favors, right?

Tells us volumes about you, but not about Brett Kavanaugh.

Everyone passes their UNDERAGED genitals around like party favors....
That's the leftist "norm" . The leftist "cool" kids have sex long before they reach 17, dontcha know.
What makes you think Bristol Palin is a leftist?

Who doesn't get laid in High School or by Junior year in college????? What 10-15%. The guy was not physically unatractive, had a party life, had money, Why???

Was he getting drunk so he would be attracted to girls????? Maybe Mike Pence should reconsider his pick?

AC Green, Lolo Jones, Tim Tebow, Russell Wilson, Jessica Simpson, Jordin Sparks, Tina Fey, Phillip Rivers, Ricardo Kaká Leite, Michael Redd, Prince Amukamara,

There ya go.

Were they drunken partiers too?

I don't know much about most of them, but I know for a fact that Tina Fey's own admission is that she waited until she was married because of her own lack of self esteem. She's only had one relationship in her life, which is with her now husband. And to this day she insists it's because nobody else would want her.

Maybe that's Kav's excuse. He was insecure about Brett Jr. being man enough to please a woman and he was too shy and embarrassed to be interested in getting down. Maybe that's why he drank so much and was apparently such an aggressive drunk. He was full of self loathing.

You know, I started off joking, but that sounds more and more like a sexual predator in the making.
So many maybe’s, so little fact.
Just like the allegations.

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

What is sexual assault if not criminal, I hear and see attempted rape bandied about what is attempted rape if not criminal, some have even gone so far as to
cry rape what is rape if not criminal? Stop displaying your ignorance and stfu.
There have been no charges filed, no talk of it either. Plus this should be outside statute of limitations.

I won't tell you to shut the fuck up, but I will ask you to use your brain for something besides keeping your ears apart.

The allegations are criminal and could result in charges. Where do most prosecutions start? With allegations. Saying they are not criminal deserves a shut the fuck up.
Nevermind, I guess keeping your ears from rubbing together is good enough.

McConnell needs to shut his fucking bullshit mouth! After what he did to Merrick Garland, he's in no position to be lecturing anyone about SCOTUS nominees.

Wow, still butt hurt over that.

All you needed to do was win the Presidential Election...oh wait....

Hilarious is the woman who said she supported him and then found out all these guys put her in their yearbook as a gangbang princess, that they all had sex with her.

She said she was shocked and she hopes they don’t treat their daughters the way they’re treating her.

And this came from one of his supporters. A woman named dolphin.

One of his supporters.

Forum List

Back