Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

It is unAmerican to presume guilt on the basis of an unfounded accusation.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?
No. I am responding to their lies.

They can put it all to rest today. Just provide hard evidence of the event.
Hypocrisy, the conservative's standby.
LMAO

Experts on hypocrisy, they name is democrat/progressive.

Tell Me, where is the outrage for the Democrat chair Keith Ellison who beat his wife -- and she has it on videotape -- will he be stopped from running for office?
He should be. Don't assume I'm ok with that from anyone.
Good, then take a lesson in hypocrisy as well as a lesson in how to actually come forward, the right way. Don't make shit up and then use it 36 years later.

...and save tons of money. No need for evidence, cross examination, discovery process, trials. By saying someone is a "survivor" that makes them one. Believe every accuser and let a person prove himself or herself innocent. If they can. It's their problem. May as well extend it to other crimes too.

This is the logical outcome of taking this position.

The left has gone full stupid. Even if you hate Trump, who could abide by this? How much lower can the Left Idiocracy go?

NATHAN-CHAN-Ghomeshi-March-Rally-and-Verdict-Ghomeshi-March-on-March-24th-940x627.jpg
Given the idiocy of the thread premise, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘stupid.’

And the thread premise is a perfect example of the ignorance common to most conservatives.

The issue has nothing to do with the law or the courts – this isn’t a criminal matter, no one is being accused of violating the law.
In fact someone should be. Dr. Ford needs to have a slander suit brought against her right now.

However, since there is no criminal charges and no legal action, then we can vote Kavanaugh in today.

Billo_Really said:
They're not baseless!
No Accused Should Want You On Their Jury
Has the WH released those documents? No.
What For ??
The Dems On The Committee Said Before The Hearing
They Won't Vote For Any Presidential Pick
Has the FBI investigated these allegations? No.
The Accusers Aren't Being Investigated
Not Even Contact Phone Records
Has any corroborating witnesses testified to the committee? No.
Ford Is Avoiding Oaths And The Committee Like The Plague
The New Yorker Admits There Are No Corroborating Witnesses
Even The New York Times
Wouldn't Take This Story To Print
Is there a vote scheduled for Friday? Yes.
Should Have Been Two Weeks Ago...
So what the fuck are you talking about "baseless"?
HA-HAA !!
Because They Are....

This Is All About Preserving A Prog Advantage On The Court
...At Any Cost

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
Not all of us were busy bumping uglies before we got pubes. Some of us waited.
I even turned down offers because I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I knocked somebody up before marriage. Some of us are able to control ourselves. This is a great defense, because sex was the last thing Judge Kavanaugh or myself was thinking about in a relationship.

It’s a good defense because no one is going to claim to be a virgin if it’s not true when it’s easily disprovable

And if someone steps forward to say that she had sex with Kav when they were 18, everyone will say she's a lying slut who doesn't know who she fucked because she was drunk.
No, we only say that about the lying drunken sluts who actually know they never fucked him, but lie about it anyway.

She got away, remember.

...and save tons of money. No need for evidence, cross examination, discovery process, trials. By saying someone is a "survivor" that makes them one. Believe every accuser and let a person prove himself or herself innocent. If they can. It's their problem. May as well extend it to other crimes too.

This is the logical outcome of taking this position.

The left has gone full stupid. Even if you hate Trump, who could abide by this? How much lower can the Left Idiocracy go?

NATHAN-CHAN-Ghomeshi-March-Rally-and-Verdict-Ghomeshi-March-on-March-24th-940x627.jpg
Given the idiocy of the thread premise, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘stupid.’

And the thread premise is a perfect example of the ignorance common to most conservatives.

The issue has nothing to do with the law or the courts – this isn’t a criminal matter, no one is being accused of violating the law.
In fact someone should be. Dr. Ford needs to have a slander suit brought against her right now.

However, since there is no criminal charges and no legal action, then we can vote Kavanaugh in today.

No doubt you are a male, and think like the 11 GOP on the committee.

the focus on all the mud slinging as usual

you folks do know they're trying to swing the scotus to an extreeme

right/left doesn't matter , it's the extreeme part that does

~S~

Yeah, blame the victims.
That's the Democrat way.

Both political parties, nitwit.
Fuck you, shit for brains.

Both parties aren't to blame for this.
That's what liberals do when they realize that Democrats are fucking up. They try to blame THE GOP along with them to ease their guilt.

This shit is purely Democrats' fault, because they can't win with their ideas. They have to lie, cheat, destroy lives, and ruin the economy. This is what they always have done....and it's only gonna get worse for them. The more of these underhanded stunts they pull, the more underhanded they will become.
So says the party of voter suppression and refusing to even consider Obama's nominee for the USSC.
Says the party that is having redistricting maps thrown out across this country.
Well, since Obama probably put out a contract on Anthony Scalia....screw him.

That 's quite stupid. Funny how Kennedy just decided to retire. Best check on his finances over the next few years.
He decided to retire because he's 82 years old.
Dumbass.

Another hysterical hyperventilating Leftist female. Pipe down there, Francis.

Brett Kavanaugh is NOT a "sexual predator". Or a drunk. Do you need smelling salts? Your corset laced too tight?
He was a member of the DKE fraternity.

What is certainly known is that while he was in college, Kavanaugh was a member of the DKE fraternity, which was infamous for its disrespect of women and its sanctions from campus administrators over its members' chant of "No means yes, yes means anal." It is clear that Kavanaugh was in company that did not comport with his claims to be a champion of women.

Yes I believe he drank a lot and might even today.

I believe you were a drug dealer when you were in high school. In fact, several of my friends say so too.

Now it's up to you to prove me wrong. Oh yeah, this is all based on a "recovered memory" I have.

I love these new rules, how 'bout you?

Hes a leftist wacko. They believe anything.

Note exactly.
Stories that broke before the 4Chan story broke.
Democrats to Michael Avenatti: You’re Not Helping
Democrats believe Ramirez but stiff-arm Avenatti
Avenatti’s “Gang Rape” Allegation Puts Washington on Edge

And "Hes a leftist wacko. They believe anything" --Grampa.
Analysis | President Trump has made 4,713 false or misleading claims in 592 days

And none of these verified lies/misleading statements have been debunked. Not by Trump, not by the Trump team or not by Trump supporters.
Avenatti got punked. Good, maybe he'll go crawl back under the rock he slithered from.
But, let's also consider, all the Little Trumpsters, who have been punked daily by Donald J Trump! :2up:
Another snowflake triggered

Snowflake? That alleged, little zinger, is so 2015. That's like saying "groovy".
Anyway, I know it's hard to publicly admit that you are gullible and easily manipulated. So you bounce off your own weaknesses and project those faults on the other-side. And that's OK. Well, not really.
Groovy baby!

With all the childish tripe being posted, time to unwatch this thread.
Just block the tripesters

Even the Mormons know
WASHINGTON — As turmoil grows over sexual misconduct allegations against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, casting doubts over his confirmation to the Supreme Court, a group of Mormon women is calling on senators to suspend his confirmation proceedings until a thorough investigation is completed.

The Mormon Women for Ethical Government, an activist women’s group formed in response to President Trump’s election, issued a statement on Monday aimed at influencing the four Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee who are also members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They are: Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee of Utah, Jeff Flake of Arizona, and Mike Crapo of Idaho.

“Sexual assault must not be normalized or condoned in any way or by anyone, especially those charged with political leadership,” the group said in the statement, which they sent to the four senators and to others on Monday. “We boldly condemn any attempts to justify such inexcusable and reprehensible behavior and demand that our elected leaders set a morally sound example.”

“If these accusations are proved false, an investigation will prevent harm to the court’s legitimacy,” the statement said. “If they are true, then Judge Kavanaugh must not be confirmed.”

the goal should be to de-politicize the process and get to the truth, instead of grandstanding and giving senators an opportunity to launch their presidential campaigns
HA-HAA !!

Did You Watch The Opening ??

Democrats Want The Rule To Be:
'Only Democrats Make Supreme Court Picks'

Because If Progs Are The Majority On The Bench
Senate And House Seats - Don't Matter
Governors And State Legislatures - Don't Matter
Even The White House - Don't Matter

Because The Supreme Court
Is 'The Supreme Law Of The Land'
Our Council Of Mullas
And Their Majority 'Opinions'
Don't Have To Have Anything To Do With The Constitution

exactly pal

and the corrupt left will stop at no end to try and gain this position

they know as the court is swaying to the right their hopes and dreams

are swirling in the toilet

this is why i voted for Trump

and this is why i am going to vote for Trump again

we should start looking for another real Trump candidate to fill the white house

after His second term.

long live freedom

Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?
No. I am responding to their lies.

They can put it all to rest today. Just provide hard evidence of the event.
Hypocrisy, the conservative's standby.
LMAO

Experts on hypocrisy, they name is democrat/progressive.

Tell Me, where is the outrage for the Democrat chair Keith Ellison who beat his wife -- and she has it on videotape -- will he be stopped from running for office?
He should be. Don't assume I'm ok with that from anyone.
Good, then take a lesson in hypocrisy as well as a lesson in how to actually come forward, the right way. Don't make shit up and then use it 36 years later.
Reluctance to come forward and the reasons for it are well documented in sexual abuse

Forum List

Back