🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This woman's entire story is suspect and would never hold up in a court of law.

Nope not ever. You can't go into count with zero evidence and a story full of holes. Even a first year law student will tell you that

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.
So, you believe he is a piece of shit based on her very very foggy recollections? How every dumb of you. Chances are you didn’t like him In the first place and you are willing to believe anything negative about him because it supports your narrative.

Where are you #MeToo ?

Funny you'll scream about something that happened over 35 years ago, but not a peep about what happened to Ellison's accuser just a few years ago.

How about dead Priests pedophile cases, you believe them yet the Priest is dead and no longer able to defend himself.
You know when Liberals have no leg to stand on when they go with "Oh yeah? Well what about that other thing?"
Isn't that what the OP is doing? Yeah Kavanaugh may be a rapist but what about Ellison? And don't forget Clinton had a blowjob too.

Hmmmm, let's see. He's black, he's Muslim so it's crickets.

Where is the #MeToo movement ? Crickets.

Keith Ellison allegations of abuse from Karen Monahan aren't going away - CNNPolitics

The allegations of abuse against Keith Ellison aren't going away

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 1:51 PM ET, Fri September 21, 2018

180813135743-rep-keith-ellison-kfile-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Back in August, the son of a former girlfriend of Rep. Keith Ellison alleged that the Minnesota Democrat had abused his mother in the course of that relationship.

Austin Monahan said he found a video on his mother's computer showing that Ellison had forcefully tried to drag her off of a bed while swearing at her. Ellison denied the allegations and suggested they were politically motivated -- coming just days before Minnesota's Democratic primary for attorney general.
"Karen and I were in a long-term relationship which ended in 2016, and I still care deeply for her well-being," Ellison said at the time. "This video does not exist because I never behaved in this way, and any characterization otherwise is false."
  • the-point-small.png
Who doesn’t believe Ellison’s accuser?

Please name one Democrat who has said that Ellison's accuser lied.
Only 5% of democrat women believe her and she has hard physical evidence. Ford has no evidence and only 25% of democrat women believe her..

The issue is D representing the party he is in...
Why did you believe Clinton’s accusers but not Trump’s?

Ellison beat his wife for her own instruction and correction.

His ex wife says he never emotionally or physically assaulted her.
She didn't need instruction.

This wife has video and her statement is supported by her two sons.

Which is way more evidence than Kavanaugh's accuser has.
Maybe both women are telling the truth.
One has evidence. The other not so much.

Hmmmm, let's see. He's black, he's Muslim so it's crickets.

Where is the #MeToo movement ? Crickets.

Keith Ellison allegations of abuse from Karen Monahan aren't going away - CNNPolitics

The allegations of abuse against Keith Ellison aren't going away

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 1:51 PM ET, Fri September 21, 2018

180813135743-rep-keith-ellison-kfile-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Back in August, the son of a former girlfriend of Rep. Keith Ellison alleged that the Minnesota Democrat had abused his mother in the course of that relationship.

Austin Monahan said he found a video on his mother's computer showing that Ellison had forcefully tried to drag her off of a bed while swearing at her. Ellison denied the allegations and suggested they were politically motivated -- coming just days before Minnesota's Democratic primary for attorney general.
"Karen and I were in a long-term relationship which ended in 2016, and I still care deeply for her well-being," Ellison said at the time. "This video does not exist because I never behaved in this way, and any characterization otherwise is false."
  • the-point-small.png
I have not heard one person say they don't believe the accusations against Ellison. You literally just made that up.

Nope not ever. You can't go into count with zero evidence and a story full of holes. Even a first year law student will tell you that

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.
So, you believe he is a piece of shit based on her very very foggy recollections? How every dumb of you. Chances are you didn’t like him In the first place and you are willing to believe anything negative about him because it supports your narrative.
I said Ford is telling us what a POS Kavanaugh is based on his actions.

What kind of asshole is playing frat boy in Law School or any grad school?

I'll believe the well respected PhD college professor that has nothing to gain in coming forward.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Ford alleges that Kavanaugh pulled her into a room against her will, turned up the music so no one could hear her, held her down and covered her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid that he would inadvertantly kill her. This while trying to take off her swimsuit.

That's attempted forcible rape.

If you think that's even close to normal.....I'm sincerely sorry at what you must have had to endure to hold that perspective.

Welp, that makes me even less likely to believe a single word she says, even one. Because that very rarely out of nowhere. It's very very rarely great guy, great guy, great guy, TOTAL MONSTER, great guy, great guy.

And if he really pulled her into her room against her will--yep I think she would have told people at the time. You don't tell people about drunken fumbling. You do tell about attempted forcible rape.

That does it for me--she's actually lying.

She passed a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent.

What were the questions they asked? Did they ask, "Did Brett Kavanaugh pull you into a room against your will, put his hand over your mouth..." etc? Or did they ask her more general and "soft" questions?

Do you even know?

We have two accounts. One is backed by a polygraph. One is not.

And you're insisting that the person who passed the polygraph shouldn't be believed.

Um, why?

No....we have an accusation that cannot be backed up with physical evidence or witnesses...the named witness to the alleged attack says he didn't see it happen..........the victim tells us she can't remember where it happened or when it happened and that the only reason she even remembered it was "memory regression" therapy 30 years later........that is what you do not have, actual evidence....
So, it is OK to rape women if there are no witnesses.

I said Ford is telling us what a POS Kavanaugh is based on his actions.

What kind of asshole is playing frat boy in Law School or any grad school?

I'll believe the well respected PhD college professor that has nothing to gain in coming forward.
That’s fine. I believe she is a lying piece of shit.

They rolled around as drunken kids who cant even drive yet and remained clothed
No rape
No assault
Nothing

No rape
No assault
Nothing

Says you, citing your imagination.

Ford says that she was pulled into the bedroom against her will, that they turned up music so no one would be able to hear her, that Kavanaugh held her down, that Kavanaugh covered her mouth when she tried to scream to such an extent that Ford thought that Kavanaugh might kill her inadvertantly.

That Kavanaugh tried to remove her swimsuit while she was pinned and kept from screaming.

That's forcible attempted rape.

No rape
No assault
Nothing

Ford says that she was pulled into the bedroom against her will, that they turned up music so no one would be able to hear her, that Kavanaugh held her down, that Kavanaugh covered her mouth when she tried to scream to such an extent that Ford thought that Kavanaugh might kill her inadvertantly.

That Kavanaugh tried to remove her swimsuit while she was pinned and kept from screaming.

Rape is ictually going into the vagina. Grabbing a breast is not rape Skyliar

No rape
No assault
Nothing

Rape is ictually going into the vagina. Grabbing a breast is not rape Skyliar

Per Ford's account, Kavanaugh tried to pull off her swim suit while holding his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream.

That's attempted forcible rape.

Forum List

Back