🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmm, let's see. He's black, he's Muslim so it's crickets.

Where is the #MeToo movement ? Crickets.

Keith Ellison allegations of abuse from Karen Monahan aren't going away - CNNPolitics

The allegations of abuse against Keith Ellison aren't going away

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 1:51 PM ET, Fri September 21, 2018

180813135743-rep-keith-ellison-kfile-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Back in August, the son of a former girlfriend of Rep. Keith Ellison alleged that the Minnesota Democrat had abused his mother in the course of that relationship.

Austin Monahan said he found a video on his mother's computer showing that Ellison had forcefully tried to drag her off of a bed while swearing at her. Ellison denied the allegations and suggested they were politically motivated -- coming just days before Minnesota's Democratic primary for attorney general.
"Karen and I were in a long-term relationship which ended in 2016, and I still care deeply for her well-being," Ellison said at the time. "This video does not exist because I never behaved in this way, and any characterization otherwise is false."
  • the-point-small.png

first off because she is an adult and they were in a relationship, if he emotionally abused her, she should of just left him.

Austin Monahan said he found a video on his mother's computer showing that Ellison had forcefully tried to drag her off of a bed while swearing at her.

Tried to drag her off the bed while swearing,

You have got to be kidding me.

That’s because, for democrats, standards and morals only exist to use against people with standards and morals.

Naw, you see, Democrats don't use "morals and standards" to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

But, yeah, when we catch one of your guys doing something he shouldn't be doing, it's always instructive.

And the Republicans need to stop playing their game and call the vote!

Yes, ignoring a woman's claims of abuse works really well for you guys.

Hey, remember when you all did that in 1991, and took a shellacking in 1992?
Yeah, but they still got a right winger on the bench for a generation - in fact he's still there today. That's all that really matters to them. Kavanaugh could be guilty of this alleged attempted rape but repugs will give him a pass because they'll get another right winger on the bench for 20+ years. Someone who will reliably vote against individual rights, and in favor of corporations and moneyed interests.

And so what? Bill Clinton is an actual rapist and he was president and Dems could not care less. Brett Kavanaugh is no rapist and Dems want to pass him off as one because, as ever, they are DESPERATE for power.

This time, you lose.

Deal.

With.

It.

Where are you #MeToo ?

Funny you'll scream about something that happened over 35 years ago, but not a peep about what happened to Ellison's accuser just a few years ago.

How about dead Priests pedophile cases, you believe them yet the Priest is dead and no longer able to defend himself.

But only if you're a Conservative, of course. I mean, of course.

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Ford alleges that Kavanaugh pulled her into a room against her will, turned up the music so no one could hear her, held her down and covered her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid that he would inadvertantly kill her. This while trying to take off her swimsuit.

That's attempted forcible rape.

If you think that's even close to normal.....I'm sincerely sorry at what you must have had to endure to hold that perspective.

Welp, that makes me even less likely to believe a single word she says, even one. Because that very rarely out of nowhere. It's very very rarely great guy, great guy, great guy, TOTAL MONSTER, great guy, great guy.

And if he really pulled her into her room against her will--yep I think she would have told people at the time. You don't tell people about drunken fumbling. You do tell about attempted forcible rape.

That does it for me--she's actually lying.

She passed a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent.

What were the questions they asked? Did they ask, "Did Brett Kavanaugh pull you into a room against your will, put his hand over your mouth..." etc? Or did they ask her more general and "soft" questions?

Do you even know?

Where are you #MeToo ?

Funny you'll scream about something that happened over 35 years ago, but not a peep about what happened to Ellison's accuser just a few years ago.

How about dead Priests pedophile cases, you believe them yet the Priest is dead and no longer able to defend himself.

I would have to look at those on a case by case. I have no idea if all priests that have been charged are guilty or not.

The question here, is why are Dims not cleaning their own house first ? Why aren't they championing Ellison's accuser ?

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Ford alleges that Kavanaugh pulled her into a room against her will, turned up the music so no one could hear her, held her down and covered her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid that he would inadvertantly kill her. This while trying to take off her swimsuit.

If you think that's even close to normal.....I'm sincerely sorry at what you must have had to endure to hold that perspective.

Welp, that makes me even less likely to believe a single word she says, even one. Because that very rarely out of nowhere. It's very very rarely great guy, great guy, great guy, TOTAL MONSTER, great guy, great guy.

And if he really pulled her into her room against her will--yep I think she would have told people at the time. You don't tell people about drunken fumbling. You do tell about attempted forcible rape.

What were the questions they asked? Did they ask, "Did Brett Kavanaugh pull you into a room against your will, put his hand over your mouth..." etc? Or did they ask her more general and "soft" questions?

Do you even know?

We have two accounts. One is backed by a polygraph. One is not.

And you're insisting that the person who passed the polygraph shouldn't be believed.

Um, why?

Karen Monahan

@KarenMonahan01

My grand baby deserves a world where human dignity is not a political tool for your parties interest. #metoo

9:31 PM · Sep 17, 2018
Retweets

Q - We the People

@DoYouQ

·
Sep 17

Replying to
@KarenMonahan01
I admire you so much for your courage and strength! Thank you for speaking out when there are still so many of us in the shadows. Wishing you peace. #metoo

alberta stevens

@alberta55857121

·
4h

Replying to
@KarenMonahan01
Admiration & PRAYERS.....but - doubt any JUSTICE will ever come from ANY democrat......Satan has invaded their minds & they ALLOW it.

Rob Welsh

@rwelshjr

·
Sep 20

Replying to
@KarenMonahan01
While I agree the DNCs suppression of a case not politically expedient to them is disgusting I would warn republicans that for them to push it for political purposes is equally bad. (Example: See the Kavenaugh/Ford matter). #metoo

should not be used as a political tool by anyone

1 more reply
Show more replies

Karen Monahan

@KarenMonahan01

Follow
Organizer @ Sierra Club Raising awareness around narcissist abuse/Shane’s Law. Help those who have been victimized by narcissist abuse.

Q - We the People

@DoYouQ

Follow
#WalkAway Time for Change This ain't my first rodeo. #Hollywood #Westside #QAnon#DoUQ

alberta stevens

@alberta55857121

Follow
Trending now
#WhyIDidntReport
Stacey Dash is Tweeting about this
Browns
Browns beat the Jets to win their first game in 635 days
Baker
Baker Mayfield makes his season debut for the Browns
#FridayFeeling
152K Tweets
#BlueFriday

Show more
Terms
Privacy policy
Cookies
Ads info
More
© 2018 Twitter, Inc.

Where are you #MeToo ?

You know when Liberals have no leg to stand on when they go with "Oh yeah? Well what about that other thing?"

Indeed. The Dems beatified an stumbling fumbling drunk senator who left a woman to drown after he drove a car off of a bridge.

And still honor a man who is accused of at least 3 actual rapes, and about a dozen sexual assaults....and another sitting democrat Senator accused of raping underage girls.......

Teddy Kennedy was likely too drunk to drive when he drove off that bridge. He never denied it. He admitted his guilt & was charged with cause injury & leaving the scene. Never cared much for Ted buy he did do good things as a Senator.

Bill Clinton was accused of sexual misconduct by 4 women. Only one claimed she was raped even though she had testified under oath that she was not raped. You lied about the number of rape accusations & misconduct accusations. Which Senator wa accused of child rape?

This from a Trumpette

Cory Booker admitted he raped a girl.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Do you even know?

And you're insisting that the person who passed the polygraph shouldn't be believed.

Um, why?

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs (laughter)” —Hillary Clinton referring to when her child rapist client took a polygraph.

Indeed. The Dems beatified an stumbling fumbling drunk senator who left a woman to drown after he drove a car off of a bridge.

And still honor a man who is accused of at least 3 actual rapes, and about a dozen sexual assaults....and another sitting democrat Senator accused of raping underage girls.......

Teddy Kennedy was likely too drunk to drive when he drove off that bridge. He never denied it. He admitted his guilt & was charged with cause injury & leaving the scene. Never cared much for Ted buy he did do good things as a Senator.

Bill Clinton was accused of sexual misconduct by 4 women. Only one claimed she was raped even though she had testified under oath that she was not raped. You lied about the number of rape accusations & misconduct accusations. Which Senator wa accused of child rape?

This from a Trumpette

Was it Rape-Rape or the other kind?

'Drunken fumbling'?

Do you even know?

Um, why?

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs (laughter)” —Hillary Clinton referring to when her child rapist client took a polygraph.

So yet another excuse why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph test despite Ford taking a polygraph and being determined to be honest.

It seems your ilk don't think Kavanaugh would pass a polygraph.

Do you even know?

Um, why?

So yet another excuse why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph test despite Ford taking a polygraph and being determined to be honest.

She didn’t take a real polygraph, it was given by a “former” FBI agent which doesn’t mean shit, plus we have no idea what was asked.

I am sure Kavanaugh would pass, the point is he shouldn’t be forced to take one since there is no reason to believe he did anything and he isn’t under investigation.

Do you even know?

Um, why?

She didn’t take a real polygraph, it was given by a “former” FBI agent which doesn’t mean shit, plus we have no idea what was asked.

She didn't take a real polygraph...says who?

This from a Trumpette

Was it Rape-Rape or the other kind?

Since liberals are calling Kavanaugh a rapist for being drunk and pawing at a girl while at a party when he was a teenager, then Booker most certainly is a rapist since he wrote about groping a girl when sober and being pushed away by the girl.

Ford must have been promised a nice fat check from Democrat elites. To quote John Milner from American Graffiti, this should be filed under C for Chicken Shit.

Do you even know?

Um, why?

Says you, when it was given by a “former FBI agent”. Not that any polygraphs are admissible as evidence since they have been proven to be useless.

Um, why?

Says you, when it was given by a “former FBI agent”. Not that any polygraphs are admissible as evidence since they have been proven to be useless.

I've never said that she didn't take a 'real polygraph'.

So I ask again, who are you citing?

Forum List

Back