🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is not a court of law. If the event was being discussed all over the school, it would be included.

Itr will be treated as a court of law and your moonbat will be crucified with no witnesses and a story full of holes.

Good lawyers know how to do that..I know, I'm married to one. He said she's in waaaaay over her head and will crash and burn upon any examination by even a first year law student.

Her best advice would be to go quietly away and try to forget she ever pulled such a stunt

lol... give it up.

Give what up, troll? You're one of the dumbest bitches on this forum

Refute what I said or stop your goddamn trolling. Understand?

Married to a Marine my ass....see how the game is played you leftist hag?

i don't troll. & listen to you... getting all huffy. try a little self control if you can.... LOL.....

Back to topic....if you can....or suffer the consequences. I'm long past reading you loon's trolling

Your fellow crazy leftist hag is lying, anyone with an ounce of sense knows it. Of course reading your BS it's easy to deduce you don't have an ounce of sense

'goddamn trolling'

btw, you broke the 3rd commandment - you faux little christian you...

It isn’t about alleged sexual assault, it’s about stopping conservatives by any means necessary.

True. If they genuinely cared one whit about that alleged behavior, they would not have overwhelmingly supported Clinton, who had truckloads of sexual harassment/ assault victims, and a few actual rape victims. Whole books have been written about Clinton, including on how he would abuse his power to first procure women and later either offer them a job to keep quiet or intimidate/threaten them into silence. Or worse. But they loved him, because hey! He’s got a D by his name! SMH
"A few actual rape victims".....Rape is a crime, where are the indictments/convictions for rape?

I don’t think you understand how corruption works. Globalist traitor criminals in high places like him are protected, that is why he was able to get away with literally everything under the sun. They didn’t call him Slick Willy or Teflon Bill for nothing.

Which witnesses?
There are none you idiot!
The other 'boy' said he wasn't even at the party.
The bitch claims there were four boys in the bedroom. Then she claims there were two.
Right now there are PIs turning over every rock.
They will find some George Soros money under one of them.

A person who testifies on someone's behalf is considered a witness.

LOL even if they were not anywhere near the alleged incident?

Perhaps a character witness, nothing else and yeah this cray lady is a real character

They could testify that she had heard about the incident at school. Maybe Ford talked to her. Maybe someone who knows Kavanaugh is a POS?

I'm thinkiong that I will go with the college professor over a fucking drunk like Kavanaugh

That would be hearsay....I'd avoid legal topics if I were you

& this isn't a criminal case... too bad you think you know the difference.

Already addressed it will be treated the same as a court of law

I pointed out to Real Dumb it would be hearsay. Would it? It's yes or no

It isn’t about alleged sexual assault, it’s about stopping conservatives by any means necessary.

True. If they genuinely cared one whit about that alleged behavior, they would not have overwhelmingly supported Clinton, who had truckloads of sexual harassment/ assault victims, and a few actual rape victims. Whole books have been written about Clinton, including on how he would abuse his power to first procure women and later either offer them a job to keep quiet or intimidate/threaten them into silence. Or worse. But they loved him, because hey! He’s got a D by his name! SMH
"A few actual rape victims".....Rape is a crime, where are the indictments/convictions for rape?

I don’t think you understand how corruption works. Globalist traitor criminals in high places like him are protected, that is why he was able to get away with literally everything under the sun. They didn’t call him Slick Willy or Teflon Bill for nothing.
Ah.....so the entire system protected him? Like some people here want the entire system to protect Kavanaugh?

A person who testifies on someone's behalf is considered a witness.

LOL even if they were not anywhere near the alleged incident?

Perhaps a character witness, nothing else and yeah this cray lady is a real character

They could testify that she had heard about the incident at school. Maybe Ford talked to her. Maybe someone who knows Kavanaugh is a POS?

I'm thinkiong that I will go with the college professor over a fucking drunk like Kavanaugh

That would be hearsay....I'd avoid legal topics if I were you

& this isn't a criminal case... too bad you think you know the difference.

Already addressed it will be treated the same as a court of law

I pointed out to Real Dumb it would be hearsay. Would it? It's yes or no
So tell us, who in a Congressional hearing shuts down any discussion of hearsay and tells the rest of the committee to disregard that hearsay?

Only one allegation during his first term, the rest were alleged during his second term.

1) These were no know during the first election.

2) Only one, Jones was known for his second election. Jones was consensual.

So, you really don't have shit to judge the Democratic support for Bill Clinton.

Bull Clinton earned praise for hos work as President as he handed Bush a balanced budget, no wars, a good economy.

Now everyone knew Trump was a piece of shit with nearly 20 accusation of sexual misconduct, a spousal rape accusation, a child rape accusation, being a groper, being an adulterer, etc & yet you assholes still voted for him.

So quit pretending you give a flying fuck about the abuse of women.

That’s because, for democrats, standards and morals only exist to use against people with standards and morals.

And the Republicans need to stop playing their game and call the vote!
What`s the rush? Mitch McConnell said no to a vote just a couple years ago.
That’s because we had a lame duck president at the time and presidents appoint SC justices. This one is about delaying a vote until after the midterms. Different dynamic because we still have the same potus who would pick any alternative.

"Whole books" have been written about 9-11 being an inside job but that doesn`t make it factual.

But only if you're a Conservative, of course. I mean, of course.

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Ford alleges that Kavanaugh pulled her into a room against her will, turned up the music so no one could hear her, held her down and covered her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid that he would inadvertantly kill her. This while trying to take off her swimsuit.

That's attempted forcible rape.

If you think that's even close to normal.....I'm sincerely sorry at what you must have had to endure to hold that perspective.

You forgot the part where she can't remember where it happened or when it happened, and the only two people she named at all both say it didn't happen at all......you forgot that part to your emotional puking.....

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Ford alleges that Kavanaugh pulled her into a room against her will, turned up the music so no one could hear her, held her down and covered her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid that he would inadvertantly kill her. This while trying to take off her swimsuit.

If you think that's even close to normal.....I'm sincerely sorry at what you must have had to endure to hold that perspective.

Too bad she can't prove any of it and people she said could are saying it never happened....she and her BS story are going down the toilet

A 'BS story'....with a passed polygraph test?

Polygraphs are crap....they don't prove anything and can easily be fooled...just ask Aldritch Aimes, the FBI agent who was spy for the Russians who took several of them while working for the Russians....

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.

Oh BS you retarded jackass her story is full of holes, missing points and she made it up.

One can only hope some loon accuses you of something like this. You'd howl like a bitch

she wants witness' to testify under oath & is being refused. it's the senate (R)s that are screaming like little bitches & you are right there cheerleading for them.
Which witnesses?
There are none you idiot!
The other 'boy' said he wasn't even at the party.
The bitch claims there were four boys in the bedroom. Then she claims there were two.
Right now there are PIs turning over every rock.
They will find some George Soros money under one of them.

The other 'boy' was Judge & he said he had no memory of it. He did not say it did not happen.

then there should be no problem with him testifying under oath that he doesn't remember.... oh he doesn't wanna? huh... why not? perhaps he does remember.

No, dipshit....he doesn't want to get up there and then have the democrats ask him about every other aspect of his life and personal business.....he can simply submit a sworn statement to the proceeding that he doesn't remember it ever happening......done.

'Drunken fumbling'?

Too bad she can't prove any of it and people she said could are saying it never happened....she and her BS story are going down the toilet

So if Kavanaugh takes a poly and passes you'll declare him innocent?

I'll agree that the polygraph test isn't particulary useful in this instance.

If he takes a poly test and fails while Ford passed.....would you acknowledge that she's being honest?

Polygraphs are useless, toad. It's why they are not allowed as evidence in a court of law

Yeah, that's why the FBI routinely gives them as part of security clearances. Because they're 'useless'.

Sigh.......

No..... she had a polygraph under friendly circumstances, he would be under duress.....

'Drunken fumbling'?

If he takes a poly test and fails while Ford passed.....would you acknowledge that she's being honest?

Polygraphs are useless, toad. It's why they are not allowed as evidence in a court of law

Yeah, that's why the FBI routinely gives them as part of security clearances. Because they're 'useless'.

Sigh.......

No..... she had a polygraph under friendly circumstances, he would be under duress.....

Why would it be under duress? If Kavanaugh denies the charges as 'unequivicolly' as he claims, why wouldn't he want to take a polygraph?

Your ilk keep giving us one excuse after another why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph. It doesn't seem that you have much faith in his truthfulness.

Indeed. The Dems beatified an stumbling fumbling drunk senator who left a woman to drown after he drove a car off of a bridge.

And still honor a man who is accused of at least 3 actual rapes, and about a dozen sexual assaults....and another sitting democrat Senator accused of raping underage girls.......

Teddy Kennedy was likely too drunk to drive when he drove off that bridge. He never denied it. He admitted his guilt & was charged with cause injury & leaving the scene. Never cared much for Ted buy he did do good things as a Senator.

Bill Clinton was accused of sexual misconduct by 4 women. Only one claimed she was raped even though she had testified under oath that she was not raped. You lied about the number of rape accusations & misconduct accusations. Which Senator wa accused of child rape?

This from a Trumpette

No, 3 women claimed they were raped and told friends and family about it when it happened....Eileen Wellstone in Britain and Elizabeth Gracen as well Juanita Broderick and those are the 3 we know about...and then you have about a dozen he sexually assaulted including a female member of the Air Force serving on Air Force One......you moron.

bob menendez is accused of having sex with underage girls in a foreign country......

Tell us that all these women are lying and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

Juanita Broaddrick’s Rape Allegations Are Credible. Her Attacks on Hillary Clinton Are Not.

To be clear, I’ve always found Broaddrick’s claims about Bill Clinton credible, though only the two of them know the truth. Five people say she told them about the assault right after it allegedly happened. She denied the rape in a 1997 affidavit filed with Paula Jones’ lawyers but changed her story the next year, when she was interviewed by the FBI in the course of Kenneth Starr’s investigation.

At the time, some Clinton defenders treated her changing story as evidence of her untrustworthiness, but it seems perfectly plausible that, as she told the New York Times, she hadn’t wanted to go public but also felt she couldn’t lie to federal investigators. In the 1990s, Clinton defenders sometimes pointed to the fact that Broaddrick attended a Clinton fundraiser three weeks after she says he raped her. But we know it’s not uncommon for rape victims to blame themselves and continue to seek their rapists’ favo

10/1/16

Articles: Hill on Bill’s Women: 'We Reached Out to Them'

In August 1996, still worried about Perdue’s potential to disrupt the campaign, the Clintons had Democratic party operative Ron Tucker speak to Perdue. According to Perdue, Tucker told her, “There were people in high places who were anxious about me and they wanted me to know that keeping my mouth shut would be worthwhile.”

“Worthwhile” meant a GS-11 or higher job with the federal government. If she turned down the offer and talked to the media, “He couldn't guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs.” After harassing phone calls and damage to her car, Perdue chose to go into hiding.

Perdue was the least of the Clintons’ problems in 1992. More potentially troublesome were the women that Clinton had assaulted, Juanita Broaddrick, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and Paula Jones among others.

This week’s Post article pulls its punches on both Jones and Broaddrick. In thePost’s account, Jones was “groped” and Broaddrick was the victim of a claimed “sexual assault.” Yes, Clinton did grope Jones, but as she would later testify under oath, “Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to ‘kiss it.’"

As to Broaddrick, she was not merely assaulted. She was raped. “It was a real panicky, panicky situation,” Broaddrick told NBC’s Lisa Myers in February 1999. “I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.”

Immediately afterwards, a colleague found Broaddrick in her hotel room crying and “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn and her lip swollen. The Post made no mention of Hillary’s literal hands-on effort to silence Broaddrick. “She threatened me at that fundraiser,” Broaddrick said of an intimidating grip-and-grin with Hillary soon after the rape, “that’s foremost in my mind; I’ll never forget that; I’ll never forget that encounter.”

The Post article in question makes no mention of Gracen. As Iskoff reported in his 1999 book, Uncovering Clinton, Gracen had a one-off with Clinton in 1983 when Clinton was governor and she was serving as Miss America.

To assure Gracen’s silence during the 1992 campaign, Clinton campaign manager Mickey Kantor got together with Clinton’s friend and Hollywood producer, Harry Thomason, and they arranged for her to take a part in a mini-series then filming in Croatia.

There was a reason to get Gracen out of the country. Like Broaddrick, Gracen was married when she was sexually assaulted by Clinton. “It was rough sex,” Isikoff wrote, “Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual.”

Writing before Broaddrick’s prime-time confession, Isikoff missed the lip-biting MO. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”

In April 1998, Gracen came to the embattled Clinton’s aid, this time by recanting an earlier lie that she had never had sex with Clinton. In a television interview, Gracen said of the 1983 encounter with Clinton, “What I did was wrong, and I feel very bad about it now.” Gracen denied that the sex was coerced and said almost laughably of Hillary, “I’ll apologize to her now. It was wrong.”

After her 1998 TV interview, fearing a subpoena from prosecutor Ken Starr, Gracen flew to the Caribbean where she went island hopping for several months. “She had no interest being drawn into the case,” wrote Isikoff. “She had already lied for Clinton once.”

Then as now, the media had no interest in discovering who arranged for Gracen’s faux apology or her sun-drenched flight from justice.

Despite her decades-long sexist and classist war on women, Hillary had confidence enough in the major media to tweet in November 2015, “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Sigh.......

Why would it be under duress? If Kavanaugh denies the charges as 'unequivicolly' as he claims, why wouldn't he want to take a polygraph?

Your ilk keep giving us one excuse after another why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph. It doesn't seem that you have much faith in his truthfulness.

The polygraph doesn't work. It can be easily beaten especially in a friendly atmosphere like Ford took hers....... How about she go under oath to the FBI and tell them her story...how about that....you go to jail for lying to the FBI, just ask Martha Stewart....

Only one allegation during his first term, the rest were alleged during his second term.

1) These were no know during the first election.

2) Only one, Jones was known for his second election. Jones was consensual.

So, you really don't have shit to judge the Democratic support for Bill Clinton.

Bull Clinton earned praise for hos work as President as he handed Bush a balanced budget, no wars, a good economy.

Now everyone knew Trump was a piece of shit with nearly 20 accusation of sexual misconduct, a spousal rape accusation, a child rape accusation, being a groper, being an adulterer, etc & yet you assholes still voted for him.

So quit pretending you give a flying fuck about the abuse of women.

:bsflag:

I’m actually laughing here, at your naïveté. If the ONLY truth was what the controlled mainstream media reported, then your comment could be taken seriously. But the actual reality isn’t only what is reported by the mainstream media, there are tons of things that were never even talked about. So you clearly haven’t done the research, or you’re naïve enough to believe that the whole truth and nothing but the truth is what we get from the mainstream media. Which is extremely ignorant and sad.

Last edited:

Sigh.......

The polygraph doesn't work. It can be easily beaten especially in a friendly atmosphere like Ford took hers....... How about she go under oath to the FBI and tell them her story...how about that....you go to jail for lying to the FBI, just ask Martha Stewart....

Little known fact, a polygraph can be beaten by a thumbtack in one's shoe.

Sigh.......

Then why does the FBI routinely use polygraphs in security clearances?

Again, you're just coming up with one hapless excuse why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph after another.

It doesn't look like you think Kavanaugh would pass. While Ford already did.

Forum List

Back