🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOLOL

The right is no different.
feel free to show me groups of the right taunting the left in public restaurants and so forth.

You guys in the right don't seem to understand just how draconian and disliked what you believe actually is.
and you guys on the left don't see how "intolerant" that is for the side claiming tolerance.

I don't believe tolerance includes being tolerant of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and elitism.
i believe you should let people be who they are. as long as they're not hurting you what the fuck difference does it make? the left are the ones who love to force people to do things THEIR WAY and throw hissy anti-fa fits when others don't want to do that.

sorry - but INTOLERANT is not another word i'm going to let the left redefine to suit their needs.

Who redefined intolerance? I do think we have the right to oppose views that are wrong. The things you say the left does is exactly what the rights does. If the right has to bend, change or break rules to have their way they do it.

Having to listen to the democrats on the committee grandstanding and pretending moral superiority would make me want to run screaming away from them, I agree.

I would start the session by reviewing the Bill Clinton sexual crimes, and then compare what Kav is accused of showing that the dems are double standard hypocrites.

Clinton had consensual sex. And Clinton is not the one up for a lifetime appointment on the supreme court. Funny how this never happened with Gorsuch, Alito, or Roberts. So if I was a democrat, I'd mention how we voted these conservatives in without all this drama even as Gorsuch really did not belong there as his seat was stolen from Merrick Garland.
Please look thru the wiki version of Bill Clinton's escapades, especially the use of a cigar on Ms. Lewinsky. Consensual or not, doing an intern is a crime, at least for every manager in the US. Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Gorsuch, Alito and Roberts weren't perceived by the Left as moving the Court to the Right. Wait until RBG retires and Trump names her replacement if you want to see berserk Leftists.

Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this. Democrats have confirmed cnservative justices when they had he majority in the senate. So you right wingers just need to stop your lying and face the fact that the problem is Kavanaugh.
So what's the problem with Kavanaugh?

In the confirmation hearings he lied to the senate.

Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.
No she doesn't that's why she won't testify under oath

She was a whore in HS (has been established) she is a dem operative

No one that has common sense or decency believes good ole Blowsie

Kavanaugh was passed out drunk during much of his high school years. You think a drunk high school kid couldn't have done that?

Sure he was...because as we all know kids that are drunk all through high school get into colleges like Yale! Get a freakin' grip, Bulldog! You've gone Franco on us!

They do if their daddies have money. Even Dubya went to Yale.
The Best of Video Bushisms

"Dubya" as you on the left love to refer to George W. Bush wasn't stupid. He actually had better grades than John Kerry and John McCain but you assume he's an idiot because he had an accent which is more of a reflection of you than of him!

She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.

Kavanaugh was passed out drunk during much of his high school years. You think a drunk high school kid couldn't have done that?

Sure he was...because as we all know kids that are drunk all through high school get into colleges like Yale! Get a freakin' grip, Bulldog! You've gone Franco on us!

"Dubya" as you on the left love to refer to George W. Bush wasn't stupid. He actually had better grades than John Kerry and John McCain but you assume he's an idiot because he had an accent which is more of a reflection of you than of him!

Shrub's accent had nothing to do with it.
quote-if-you-re-a-single-mother-with-two-children-which-is-the-toughest-job-in-america-as-george-w-bush-91-40-82.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kavanaugh is an honorable man, your side will take a beating over this clown show

Everything unravels this Thursday. I've got my money on Kavanaugh running and screaming from the clown show.

Having to listen to the democrats on the committee grandstanding and pretending moral superiority would make me want to run screaming away from them, I agree.

I would start the session by reviewing the Bill Clinton sexual crimes, and then compare what Kav is accused of showing that the dems are double standard hypocrites.

Clinton had consensual sex. And Clinton is not the one up for a lifetime appointment on the supreme court. Funny how this never happened with Gorsuch, Alito, or Roberts. So if I was a democrat, I'd mention how we voted these conservatives in without all this drama even as Gorsuch really did not belong there as his seat was stolen from Merrick Garland.

Clinton is the modern day "poster boy" for sexual harassment by men in power, IM2! He used the power of his office to get laid starting when he was the Governor of Arkansas and continued doing so right up to when he was in the Oval Office. You want to know why men like Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose felt free to sexually exploit the women who worked for them? Part of the reason is that Bill Clinton showed them that it was OK to do so!

LOLOL

feel free to show me groups of the right taunting the left in public restaurants and so forth.

You guys in the right don't seem to understand just how draconian and disliked what you believe actually is.
and you guys on the left don't see how "intolerant" that is for the side claiming tolerance.

I don't believe tolerance includes being tolerant of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and elitism.
What about Christophobia?

That doesn't exist. Plus the constitution allows us the freedom to worship God as we so choose or not to worship God at all. Drop the Christian identity stuff.

quote-if-you-re-a-single-mother-with-two-children-which-is-the-toughest-job-in-america-as-george-w-bush-91-40-82.jpg

So Obama thinking there were more States than exist make him a MENSA candidate? Show me a person you can't find a misspoken phrase with and I'll show you a person that doesn't speak in public.

Kavanaugh is an honorable man, your side will take a beating over this clown show

Everything unravels this Thursday. I've got my money on Kavanaugh running and screaming from the clown show.

Clinton is the modern day "poster boy" for sexual harassment by men in power, IM2! He used the power of his office to get laid starting when he was the Governor of Arkansas and continued doing so right up to when he was in the Oval Office. You want to know why men like Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose felt free to sexually exploit the women who worked for them? Part of the reason is that Bill Clinton showed them that it was OK to do so!

Clinton has nothing to do with his. What Kavanaugh is accused of doing was done long before we knew of Bill Clinton.

and i think it was stupid to go after him like "the pack" did. but "the pack" if a left thing and they go after / protest / attack anyone who isn't like them. in some cases they are more than willing to eat their own and are forced to because of the ridiculous corner they back themselves into time and again thinking their "attacks" will only go 1 way.
LOLOL

The right didn't harass Judiciary committee members, make threats, or march out people that accused Kagan and Sotomayor of indecent behavior.
Yeah, the right just refused hearings altogether for Obama.
That's a lie and you know it. They were both confirmed by the Judiciary Committee. Why do you lie?
Dumbfuck, “both?”

There were 3 vacancies during Obama’s presidency, not two.

But thanks for tacitly admitting the right refused to hold confirmation hearings on the third nominee.
thumbsup.gif
Yes, and rightfully so. The Biden rule. I suppose you also want to deny that. You twits have a double standard. You make rules, then change them when you're not in power. If you want to make rules up, then play by those rules whether you have the ball or the other team does. The problem is you spoiled brats only want to play by your rules when you have the ball.

Clinton has nothing to do with his. What Kavanaugh is accused of doing was done long before we knew of Bill Clinton.

Of course Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Clinton! Clinton treated women like disposable tissue from the time he became Governor of Arkansas! Brett Kavanaugh has been an upstanding husband and father for most of his adult life! One is a scumbag. The other isn't.

Please look thru the wiki version of Bill Clinton's escapades, especially the use of a cigar on Ms. Lewinsky. Consensual or not, doing an intern is a crime, at least for every manager in the US. Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Gorsuch, Alito and Roberts weren't perceived by the Left as moving the Court to the Right. Wait until RBG retires and Trump names her replacement if you want to see berserk Leftists.

Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this. Democrats have confirmed cnservative justices when they had he majority in the senate. So you right wingers just need to stop your lying and face the fact that the problem is Kavanaugh.
So what's the problem with Kavanaugh?

In the confirmation hearings he lied to the senate.
What did he lie about?

So Obama thinking there were more States than exist make him a MENSA candidate? Show me a person you can't find a misspoken phrase with and I'll show you a person that doesn't speak in public.

Obama didn't think there were more states than exist. And don't post me that silly video like that's supposed to prove something. Now we can look at policies and see Bush sent us into a potential depression and Obama saved is from it.

That doesn't exist. Plus the constitution allows us the freedom to worship God as we so choose or not to worship God at all. Drop the Christian identity stuff.
Yes, the Constitution allows freedom of religion, but the left doesn't. You democrats like to accuse others of xenophobia and Islamophobia, but can't admit your own Christophobia, hypocritical ass.

Obama didn't think there were more states than exist. And don't post me that silly video like that's supposed to prove something. Now we can look at policies and see Bush sent us into a potential depression and Obama saved is from it.

Oh for god's sake...this AGAIN! First of all Bush was one of the few people in Washington warning that problems with how we handled housing at Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac could hurt us...and Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history! He "saved us" when he finally left office and someone came in that understood economics and job creation!

Of course Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Clinton! Clinton treated women like disposable tissue from the time he became Governor of Arkansas! Brett Kavanaugh has been an upstanding husband and father for most of his adult life! One is a scumbag. The other isn't.

Clinton cheated on his wife with willing women. Kavanaugh tried to force sex on women. Both are scumbags if we use your standards..

Clinton cheated on his wife with willing women. Kavanaugh tried to force sex on women. Both are scumbags if we use your standards..
we know bill did it.

you HOPE kavanaugh did it.

big difference.

Where's your evidence that Kavanaugh forced six on women?

Yes, the Constitution allows freedom of religion, but the left doesn't. You democrats like to accuse others of xenophobia and Islamophobia, but can't admit your own Christophobia, hypocritical ass.

You really need to stop assuming things because Rush Limbaugh tells you how you should think. I believe in God and Jesus. So there goes that lie. What I do not believe, is the right wing interpretation of God.

You really need to stop assuming things because Rush Limbaugh tells you how you should think. I believe in God and Jesus. So there goes that lie. What I do not believe, is the right wing interpretation of God.
and you need to stop believing random accusers.

we know bill did it.

you HOPE kavanaugh did it.

big difference.

We know Monica bragged about having sex on 9 occasions with Clinton to Linda Tripp. That means she wanted to sex Clinton. What we are hearing from the women accusing Kavanaugh, they were telling him to stop. That's the difference. Consensual sex=Clinton. Attempted rape=Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back