🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and you need to stop believing random accusers.

Well the thing here is that Kavanaugh actually did lie to the senate during these confirmation hearings.
No, he didn't. You have evidence to back that accusation up.

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath
Those are partisan opinions. No proof.

No, they are 5 instances where senate committee members produced evidence that Kavanaugh lied. Try reading the article.
Five partisan opinions. Nothing proven. You really have a problem with hearsay and opinion verses fact and proof.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.
Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.
I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.
I call it payback time for Dems. You'd be in a steaming fit if you couldn't fill a supreme court seat because of a guy like Bitch McConnell and his evangelical choir back in 2016. Welcome to partisan politics.... extreme version.

Why Democrats Want Want to Wait to Replace Anthony Kennedy
Since Republicans controlled the Senate, Obama’s pick, Merrick Garland, never made it to the Supreme Court; he never even had Senate confirmation hearings. Instead, the seat remained vacant until President Donald Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch, who was sworn in in April 2017.

In the current context, Brett Kavanaugh will never be a DECENT person until an FBI investigation is triggered. (Anita Hill maybe?)

That wouldn't do it. How many haters will say Thomas is a decent person because the FBI investigation didn't find anything incriminating? No matter what happens the usual suspects will say Kavenaugh is a rapist the rest of his life.
True. And for that reason, their are Republicans as well as Independents saying he should have stepped down.
because of an unfounded accusation?

yea, i have to sit and ponder where you stand on this. my bad.
Shut up, you pesky pain in the ass. Pull my content for the past 72 hours and scan for Kavanaugh threads. Read them and THEN tell me what I think.

Well the thing here is that Kavanaugh actually did lie to the senate during these confirmation hearings.
after 8 years of obama, you suddenly care about a lie.

got it.

After 8 years of Obama you still believe lies told about him by the alt right and right wing media.
Obama lied to the American people when he promised us we could keep our doctor and our insurance premiums would not go up. Obama lied about Obamacare and even the guy that drew it up admitted it.

Trump has told over 5,000 lies in less than two years. And you guys keep talking about one comment.
Naw, I think it's more like 6,000. Wouldn't you agree?

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.
Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.
I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.
I call it payback time for Dems. You'd be in a steaming fit if you couldn't fill a supreme court seat because of a guy like Bitch McConnell and his evangelical choir back in 2016. Welcome to partisan politics.... extreme version.

Since Republicans controlled the Senate, Obama’s pick, Merrick Garland, never made it to the Supreme Court; he never even had Senate confirmation hearings. Instead, the seat remained vacant until President Donald Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch, who was sworn in in April 2017.

In the current context, Brett Kavanaugh will never be a DECENT person until an FBI investigation is triggered. (Anita Hill maybe?)

That wouldn't do it. How many haters will say Thomas is a decent person because the FBI investigation didn't find anything incriminating? No matter what happens the usual suspects will say Kavenaugh is a rapist the rest of his life.
True. And for that reason, their are Republicans as well as Independents saying he should have stepped down.

Shut up, you pesky pain in the ass. Pull my content for the past 72 hours and scan for Kavanaugh threads. Read them and THEN tell me what I think.
oh i see - don't like what i say so tell me to shut up in good nazi fashion. :)

you seem to hate it when treated as you treat others. wonder why.

got it.

After 8 years of Obama you still believe lies told about him by the alt right and right wing media.
Obama lied to the American people when he promised us we could keep our doctor and our insurance premiums would not go up. Obama lied about Obamacare and even the guy that drew it up admitted it.

Trump has told over 5,000 lies in less than two years. And you guys keep talking about one comment.
If I had a nickel for every time that "Obama said we could keep our doctors..." thing got quoted, I'd be on a world wide cruise right now. It was one of the few disproven statements he made; poor things haven't got much else to hit back with. It's pathetic.

got it.

If I had a nickel for every time that "Obama said we could keep our doctors..." thing got quoted, I'd be on a world wide cruise right now. It was one of the few disproven statements he made; poor things haven't got much else to hit back with. It's pathetic.
well hell, if we had a nickle for every lie obama told, he could have paid for obamacare himself.

got it.

I don't need to, my expectation is that you have been reasonable, but are still calling for an investigation

I say no, because there is nothing to investigate

She gives no details that would even allow for an investigation

All of her witnesses have denied that they have any knowledge of poor behavior by Kavanaugh

Over 200 character witnesses have stood up, what do they have in common? They are all standing up for him. Not one has come forward to support her

Time to vote, we want this fight

Yes, the Constitution allows freedom of religion, but the left doesn't. You democrats like to accuse others of xenophobia and Islamophobia, but can't admit your own Christophobia, hypocritical ass.

You really need to stop assuming things because Rush Limbaugh tells you how you should think. I believe in God and Jesus. So there goes that lie. What I do not believe, is the right wing interpretation of God.

No, he didn't. You have evidence to back that accusation up.

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Appears to have lied? Either he lied or he didn't, IM2! You on the left continue to make baseless accusations that you never back up with proof. You've brought "McCarthyism" back to our political dynamic! congratulations!

let's make this the new normal!

LINK

quote:
Hey look yonder, Henry, comes the sheriff
And he's carrying a warrant in his hand
Don't you run, poor old Henry, for he'll shoot you
Not long will you be a free man

Now twenty years, you must spend behind steel bars
For a crime that you did not do
Yeah, the lie she swore in that district court
Has proved to be the ruin of you

Tried to warn you, Henry, not to cross her
Tried to tell you about her vengeful ways
When you turned and left her for another
She swore, Henry, that she'd make you pay

Listen well, all you young rounders
Heed the lesson poor old Henry never learned
That even hell with all its fiery power
Hath no fury like a woman's scorn

got it.

Oh...so now a blatant lie becomes a "comment", IM2? A deliberate lie told to mislead millions of Americans as to what would happen to their healthcare? Yes...we keep talking about that! Why? Because it was one of the biggest lies ever told by an American President!

Clinton has nothing to do with his. What Kavanaugh is accused of doing was done long before we knew of Bill Clinton.

Of course Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Clinton! Clinton treated women like disposable tissue from the time he became Governor of Arkansas! Brett Kavanaugh has been an upstanding husband and father for most of his adult life! One is a scumbag. The other isn't.

Clinton cheated on his wife with willing women. Kavanaugh tried to force sex on women. Both are scumbags if we use your standards..
we know bill did it.

you HOPE kavanaugh did it.

big difference.

We know Monica bragged about having sex on 9 occasions with Clinton to Linda Tripp. That means she wanted to sex Clinton. What we are hearing from the women accusing Kavanaugh, they were telling him to stop. That's the difference. Consensual sex=Clinton. Attempted rape=Kavanaugh.
We know Bill had sex with Monica because he admitted it. How do you know Kavanaugh forced himself on these two women?

The women are saying it and as I am a man I am not gong to be blind and just say it can't happen because another man says he didn't do it. That kind of behavior is done by some men especially as drunk teenagers and college students. Kavanaugh could be one of them. Do you really expect for him to admit to this especially since he knows it's going to cost him a lifetime job?

Of course Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Clinton! Clinton treated women like disposable tissue from the time he became Governor of Arkansas! Brett Kavanaugh has been an upstanding husband and father for most of his adult life! One is a scumbag. The other isn't.

Clinton cheated on his wife with willing women. Kavanaugh tried to force sex on women. Both are scumbags if we use your standards..
we know bill did it.

big difference.

We know Monica bragged about having sex on 9 occasions with Clinton to Linda Tripp. That means she wanted to sex Clinton. What we are hearing from the women accusing Kavanaugh, they were telling him to stop. That's the difference. Consensual sex=Clinton. Attempted rape=Kavanaugh.
We know Bill had sex with Monica because he admitted it. How do you know Kavanaugh forced himself on these two women?

The women are saying it and as I am a man I am not gong to be blind and just say it can't happen because another man says he didn't do it. That kind of behavior is done by some men especially as drunk teenagers and college students. Kavanaugh could be one of them. Do you really expect for him to admit to this especially since he knows it's going to cost him a lifetime job?
These allegations are so blatantly ridiculous it's scary

and this hurts real victims

we know bill did it.

big difference.

He could be one of them? That's your base of proof, IM2? He could be the next Pope! He could be an alien sent from the planet Krypton! You've got women with an obvious liberal bias accusing a man of sexual assaults at the 11th hour of a confirmation hearing that liberals have been trying to derail with any means possible since it began! How about this "could"! You liberals "could" be smearing an innocent man because you don't want a conservative seated on the Supreme Court! You "could" be using women who feel that lying to keep him off the court is a moral thing to do!

got it.

Oh...so now a blatant lie becomes a "comment", IM2? A deliberate lie told to mislead millions of Americans as to what would happen to their healthcare? Yes...we keep talking about that! Why? Because it was one of the biggest lies ever told by an American President!

Actually it was not one of the biggest lies ever told by a American president. Millions of people signed up for Obamacare, their premiums were not prohibitive, they kept their doctors and today millions still fight to keep it.

You are the liar.

It "could" be a coincidence that all of the women that Brett Kavanaugh "assaulted" grew up to be far left liberals!

we know bill did it.

big difference.

You have no proof. You don't really understand "due process". When you accuse someone of something, you have to prove it. That's our system.

I don't need to, my expectation is that you have been reasonable, but are still calling for an investigation

I say no, because there is nothing to investigate

She gives no details that would even allow for an investigation

All of her witnesses have denied that they have any knowledge of poor behavior by Kavanaugh

Over 200 character witnesses have stood up, what do they have in common? They are all standing up for him. Not one has come forward to support her

Time to vote, we want this fight
There are probably approximately 320 million people in this country that he has not sexually assaulted. Let them all write letters. It doesn't mean he didn't sexually assault her.
I did think an investigation would be appropriate, but that is not going to happen. It will be sheer theater, a he said/she said piece of reality tv that will prove nothing. It is probably not going to change anyone's mind that has already decided, and it is not going to help much for those of us who want to listen to the hearing before making a judgment. My guess is that I will never know. What's sad is that no one will. It's a shame.

we know bill did it.

big difference.

He could be one of them? That's your base of proof, IM2? He could be the next Pope! He could be an alien sent from the planet Krypton! You've got women with an obvious liberal bias accusing a man of sexual assaults at the 11th hour of a confirmation hearing that liberals have been trying to derail with any means possible since it began! How about this "could"! You liberals "could" be smearing an innocent man because you don't want a conservative seated on the Supreme Court! You "could" be using women who feel that lying to keep him off the court is a moral thing to do!

Sorry but conservatives have been confirmed before in recent years when the senate was majority democrat.

Forum List

Back