🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOLOL

Sexual assaulters first turn and smile to the camera, do they?

If their victim is asleep? Why not. It’s well documented that serial rapists often take momentos.

You’re not very bright, are you?
LOLOL

Oh? Let’s see your evidence of any other person accused of sexual assault turning and smiling and posing for someone standing next to them, taking their picture.

Franken was goofing off, inappropriately perhaps, but not attempting to commit sexual assault.

Oops, apparently it happens:

Men who photographed child rape have prison term increased

And in fuans warped world, goofing off only happens with photos, when a Presidential candidate “goofs off” with words? WELL DAMN, must be true!

You simply can’t make this shit up!
In Trump’s case, there were women who corroborated his bragging.

Where are they now?

(Crickets)
Those crickets you hear are inside your head. One of them has a lawsuit which a judge recently said can proceed, denying Trump’s motion for dismissal.

Or, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you, they actually believe it
Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.
No she doesn't that's why she won't testify under oath

She was a whore in HS (has been established) she is a dem operative

No one that has common sense or decency believes good ole Blowsie

Kavanaugh was passed out drunk during much of his high school years. You think a drunk high school kid couldn't have done that?

More like wouldn't. Everyone that's spoken out about his character agrees that he wouldn't do that. But we're supposed to ignore them.

You should read what Mark Judge wrote.

LOLOL

The right is no different.
feel free to show me groups of the right taunting the left in public restaurants and so forth.

You guys in the right don't seem to understand just how draconian and disliked what you believe actually is.
and you guys on the left don't see how "intolerant" that is for the side claiming tolerance.
LOL

Oh please. :rolleyes: While th left champions itself as the party of tolerance, the right champions itself as the party of family values. Both sides constantly prove themselves wrong.
never said i believed the right doing that either. you keep pinning stereotypes on me cause you're not listening *to* me, just making stupid assumptions you have preconfigured replies for.

you have never shown yourself capable of learning another persons views w/o interjecting stereotypes and common bullet points from the left. that's on you, not me.

back to ignore.
LOL

You just choose to ignore it when it’s your side doing it, ya hypocrite.

Ciao.

If their victim is asleep? Why not. It’s well documented that serial rapists often take momentos.

You’re not very bright, are you?
LOLOL

Oh? Let’s see your evidence of any other person accused of sexual assault turning and smiling and posing for someone standing next to them, taking their picture.

Franken was goofing off, inappropriately perhaps, but not attempting to commit sexual assault.

And in fuans warped world, goofing off only happens with photos, when a Presidential candidate “goofs off” with words? WELL DAMN, must be true!

Where are they now?

(Crickets)
Those crickets you hear are inside your head. One of them has a lawsuit which a judge recently said can proceed, denying Trump’s motion for dismissal.

Link

I remember when Obama nominated Sotomayor and Kagan, and how conservatives harassed the democrats on the Judiciary committee and people came forward from 35 years ago to reveal what nasty bitches they were in school...…..What? Didn't happen? Oh, never mind.

Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.
No she doesn't that's why she won't testify under oath

She was a whore in HS (has been established) she is a dem operative

No one that has common sense or decency believes good ole Blowsie

Kavanaugh was passed out drunk during much of his high school years. You think a drunk high school kid couldn't have done that?

More like wouldn't. Everyone that's spoken out about his character agrees that he wouldn't do that. But we're supposed to ignore them.

You should read what Mark Judge wrote.

I have, no confessed drunk had ever been called a reliable witness

Next

LOLOL

feel free to show me groups of the right taunting the left in public restaurants and so forth.
The right does it at NFL games where they see players expressing their First Amendment rights.

Yep, the right opposes all first amendment rights of people who do not see things as they want them to.
and which ANTIFA group on the right is shutting people down from speaking again?

you can say shit sure. but you damn sure can't back it up with facts.

Antifa stands for anti fascists. The fact you denigrate them says a lot about you. As for your question, we can start with the president and keep going relative to conservative individuals and groups.
Antifa are pussy whipped bitchs... and they got knocked the fuck out... lol

Name one Republican Senator who asked Franken to resign.
Fucking moron, Susan Collins, R-ME

Susan Collins Called For Al Franken To Resign But Won’t Rule Out Voting For Kavanaugh

Exactly how rightarded are you??
we had pics of franken. i think the whole thing was overblown cause he was also a comedian and that's what was expected of him at the time. but the left went ape-shit over #metoo and he was part of their collateral damage.

shit happens when you paint with wide strokes.
The picture showed he didn’t actually touch her, he only mocked grabbing her breasts.
and i think it was stupid to go after him like "the pack" did. but "the pack" if a left thing and they go after / protest / attack anyone who isn't like them. in some cases they are more than willing to eat their own and are forced to because of the ridiculous corner they back themselves into time and again thinking their "attacks" will only go 1 way.
LOLOL

The right didn't harass Judiciary committee members, make threats, or march out people that accused Kagan and Sotomayor of indecent behavior.

The right does it at NFL games where they see players expressing their First Amendment rights.
you mean the empty seats cause they show their displeasure by normally not attending?
Not all people against kneeling forfeit their tickets.

No, but we change the channel. Look at the NFL ratings since the kneelers started disrespecting the flag and anthem.
TV ratings among all sports have been declining for years as streaming is gaining in popularity. Meanwhile, last year, the NFL still posted a record high in revenue from TV advertising.
That plus the Nike commercial for Kapaernick may support free speech, but it doesn't begin to build the NFL brand, i.e. they would have much more revenue w/o the kneeling.

LOLOL

Where are they now?

(Crickets)

Link
New York's high court rejects Trump's effort to dismiss suit from 'Apprentice' contestant

And guess who is the star witness for the plaintiff??

Crazy Donald

He admitted to sexually assaulting women in a similar fashion to her claims of being sexual assaulted.

you mean the empty seats cause they show their displeasure by normally not attending?

No, but we change the channel. Look at the NFL ratings since the kneelers started disrespecting the flag and anthem.
TV ratings among all sports have been declining for years as streaming is gaining in popularity. Meanwhile, last year, the NFL still posted a record high in revenue from TV advertising.
That plus the Nike commercial for Kapaernick may support free speech, but it doesn't begin to build the NFL brand, i.e. they would have much more revenue w/o the kneeling.
except nikes overall value gained around $6 billion after the kaep ad.

the funny part is they donate millions to the republicans.

Fucking moron, Susan Collins, R-ME

Susan Collins Called For Al Franken To Resign But Won’t Rule Out Voting For Kavanaugh

Exactly how rightarded are you??
we had pics of franken. i think the whole thing was overblown cause he was also a comedian and that's what was expected of him at the time. but the left went ape-shit over #metoo and he was part of their collateral damage.

The picture showed he didn’t actually touch her, he only mocked grabbing her breasts.
and i think it was stupid to go after him like "the pack" did. but "the pack" if a left thing and they go after / protest / attack anyone who isn't like them. in some cases they are more than willing to eat their own and are forced to because of the ridiculous corner they back themselves into time and again thinking their "attacks" will only go 1 way.
LOLOL

The right didn't harass Judiciary committee members, make threats, or march out people that accused Kagan and Sotomayor of indecent behavior.
Yeah, the right just refused hearings altogether for Obama.

You don’t know that. Meanwhile, here in reality, last season broke their previous record for revenue.

LOLOL

That's a lie and you know it. They were both confirmed by the Judiciary Committee. Why do you lie? Democrats controlled the Senate during the hearings on Kagan and Sotomayor. You're a lying loser.

Kavanaugh is an honorable man, your side will take a beating over this clown show

Everything unravels this Thursday. I've got my money on Kavanaugh running and screaming from the clown show.

Having to listen to the democrats on the committee grandstanding and pretending moral superiority would make me want to run screaming away from them, I agree.

I would start the session by reviewing the Bill Clinton sexual crimes, and then compare what Kav is accused of showing that the dems are double standard hypocrites.

Clinton had consensual sex. And Clinton is not the one up for a lifetime appointment on the supreme court. Funny how this never happened with Gorsuch, Alito, or Roberts. So if I was a democrat, I'd mention how we voted these conservatives in without all this drama even as Gorsuch really did not belong there as his seat was stolen from Merrick Garland.
Please look thru the wiki version of Bill Clinton's escapades, especially the use of a cigar on Ms. Lewinsky. Consensual or not, doing an intern is a crime, at least for every manager in the US. Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Gorsuch, Alito and Roberts weren't perceived by the Left as moving the Court to the Right. Wait until RBG retires and Trump names her replacement if you want to see berserk Leftists.

Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this. Democrats have confirmed cnservative justices when they had he majority in the senate. So you right wingers just need to stop your lying and face the fact that the problem is Kavanaugh.

LOLOL

That's a lie and you know it. They were both confirmed by the Judiciary Committee. Why do you lie?
Dumbfuck, “both?”

There were 3 vacancies during Obama’s presidency, not two.

But thanks for tacitly admitting the right refused to hold confirmation hearings on the third nominee.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

You guys in the right don't seem to understand just how draconian and disliked what you believe actually is.
and you guys on the left don't see how "intolerant" that is for the side claiming tolerance.

I don't believe tolerance includes being tolerant of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and elitism.

LOLOL

I don't believe tolerance includes being tolerant of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and elitism.
i believe you should let people be who they are. as long as they're not hurting you what the fuck difference does it make? the left are the ones who love to force people to do things THEIR WAY and throw hissy anti-fa fits when others don't want to do that.

sorry - but INTOLERANT is not another word i'm going to let the left redefine to suit their needs.

Everything unravels this Thursday. I've got my money on Kavanaugh running and screaming from the clown show.

Having to listen to the democrats on the committee grandstanding and pretending moral superiority would make me want to run screaming away from them, I agree.

I would start the session by reviewing the Bill Clinton sexual crimes, and then compare what Kav is accused of showing that the dems are double standard hypocrites.

Clinton had consensual sex. And Clinton is not the one up for a lifetime appointment on the supreme court. Funny how this never happened with Gorsuch, Alito, or Roberts. So if I was a democrat, I'd mention how we voted these conservatives in without all this drama even as Gorsuch really did not belong there as his seat was stolen from Merrick Garland.
Please look thru the wiki version of Bill Clinton's escapades, especially the use of a cigar on Ms. Lewinsky. Consensual or not, doing an intern is a crime, at least for every manager in the US. Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Gorsuch, Alito and Roberts weren't perceived by the Left as moving the Court to the Right. Wait until RBG retires and Trump names her replacement if you want to see berserk Leftists.

Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this. Democrats have confirmed cnservative justices when they had he majority in the senate. So you right wingers just need to stop your lying and face the fact that the problem is Kavanaugh.
So what's the problem with Kavanaugh?

LOLOL

What about Christophobia?

Forum List

Back