Kavanaugh probably lied under oath about torture involvement

If he did lie, disqualify him. However we have a former POTUS who lied under oath and directly to the American people, yet many love and admire him.

Speak for yourself, and the maj of American citizens find him repulsive. Clinton lied about getting a blow job, and we have a potus who lies nonstop.

If Hillary was president she’d lied non-stop too and I bet you wouldn’t give a fuck.

Anyone who voted for Hillary and is outraged Kavanaugh MAY HAVE lied under oath is a fucking imbecile.

If I were a Democrat on the hearing, I would get up and walk out, then the American citizens would know that its a one way vote. They should all walk out. Mutiny is called for. Open rebellion.

Come on, show some real courage.
I thought you libs were following Kapernick's lead. Sacrifice all..
You should be calling on the Democrat Senators to resign in protest.

It sounds like a whole lot of nothing to me. Dr. Love, Kavanaugh was working for Bush and no doubt he was aware of the policy. Please explain to me SO WHAT, even if he were involved in drafting it? Your headline makes it sound as if he was waterboarding the prisoners himself.

Simple OL - Watch his testimony in the video. Either he lied under oath or at minimum misled Congress in order to get a job. Misleading is perhaps not a crime, but it is grounds for denying confirmation.

Forum List

Back