Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.

Define excessive.

I believe the text refers to "drank heavily"

Your posting here is 'excessive'

It should be noted that you average about 40% more post a day than I do.

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Define excessive.

Your posting here is excessive

Thank you for proving my point for me so well. You are such an easy mark.

the article text refers to, "drank heavily" not 'excessive'

I edited my post; you may refer to the edited version, if you like

Makes no difference your thread title says excessive.

So, define heavily.

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

If the allegation is true, then Kavanaugh lied, under oath. I believe they call that PERJURY.

Sigh, there's a big difference between hope and certainty...

Hoping something is true, and being certain something is true. You liberals live on nothing but hope.

my post utilizes the hypothetical 'IF'

Do you know what that means?

I didn't think so.

Define excessive.

that has nothing to do with anything, other than the fact you must be stalking me; you creepy

[

Perjury is okay, we learned that under Clinton.

Clinton went thru an impeachment process & was eventually disbarred.

And then reelected.

Apparently the American people hold Supreme Court Justices in higher regard than their presidents.

But then, who picks the Supreme Court Justices again?

Clinton was NOT re-elected after he was impeached. Are you in hospice?

No wonder this nation is sooooooooooo fucked up.

/ reply

Define excessive.

that has nothing to do with anything, other than the fact you must be stalking me; you creepy

You are the one that called my posting excessive

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

If the allegation is true, then Kavanaugh lied, under oath. I believe they call that PERJURY.
Do you deny stealing the purse?
And wearing high heels and lip stick.

you really should NOT be talking about your boy friend like that; I heard he is so 'sensitive'

Now that witnesses have vindicated Judge Kavanaugh about allegations of sexual aggression it seems that the left is going to play the Bush card and go after him for drinking in collage. Can you believe the double standard? Former president Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's father was a degenerate alcoholic and Barry's auto-bio was called "dreams of my father" and yet there is virtually no evidence of the media's attempt to uncover Barry Hussein's college experience. As a matter of fact Barry's entire college and law school records are in a freaking locked vault and the media surely ain't curious about it. Aside from Barry's personal record there isn't even an attempt to uncover who financed Hussein's education or whether he truthfully claimed to be a legal alien to get a break on tuition or he lied about it. The media surely ain't curious about the depraved history of democrat politicians and it's a sorry fact that honest Americans have learned to live with..

[

And then reelected.

Apparently the American people hold Supreme Court Justices in higher regard than their presidents.

/ reply

Woops, my bad.

But that does not change anything because Congress let him stay in power, didn't they

Conversely, Kav must go.

My point remains just as valid

It's the US government against conservatives. Everyone else is welcome.

Better pay those taxes conservatives cuz the IRS will be after us soon again.

Do you think you could make a valuable contribution to this thread?
After all it’s your OP.

Maybe answer the question regarding what makes you believe allegations carry more weight than evidence, and how you would defend yourself against an allegation of - let’s say rape - allegedly you raped this woman almost 40 years ago and there is no date or location provided - so you can’t provide an alibi - and there are no corroborating witnesses?
TIA :popcorn:

I would refer you to post #46; Thanks
Why? It’s a perfectly reasonable question. You are alleging Kav has perjured himself and is/was a drunk based on the unsubstantiated comment of a woman, you also believe he sexually assaulted a woman based on testimony completely lacking in evidence, details and corroboration. So, I ask again, why do you believe allegations without evidence? And how would you prove yourself innocent of them?

thread is NOT about me; next
I see you also find it ‘funny’ that I ask you how you know that your assertion that this woman has no reason to lie, is true.

Another claim you can’t back up, huh?

I will spot you this one;

Kavanaugh IMO has a reason to lie; if he can successfully lie his way through all of the hoops then ehe stands a chance at being a SCOTUS justice.

On the other hand: WHY would Dr. Swisher lie; what incentive would there be for her to lie?
Also, Lynne Brookes; WHY would she lie about the same thing?
Both Swisher & Brookes have nearly identical statements, and voice nearly identical reasons they claim for coming forward.
WHY would they both lie?
I don't see either one as having any real skin in the game but then maybe you could explain WHY?
You don’t know these people and have no idea what reasons they may have for spewing hearsay - yet you make a thread with this title:

Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

your unsubstantiated nonsense belongs in the basement.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Hearsay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when it is coming from the lips of the witness, testifying about the witnesses own actions.
You do know that appearing on CNN is not testifying and that CNN is not a court, right?

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Hearsay

Not when it is coming from the lips of the witness, testifying about the witnesses own actions.

Proven wrong how? It’s hearsay from the woman in the video. If smartphones existed years ago, that’s one thing. Everyone posts videos these days. Just because someone said he was a party animal back in the day, doesn’t prove anything. He has no criminal history, or anything else to say anything bad about him. He’s also not being appointed to the Supreme Court as an 18 year old. Obama has a book on tape describing his high school years as a blur, bragging about polysubstance abuse. He was the second coming of Christ to some. Also president for two terms. This wasn’t hidden, and no one called for impeachment. So what gives?

42776295_1983432055071918_4134164068330110976_n.jpg

Now we FINALLY see what Trump is really interested in. LOL

His own daughter could have been raped & the only thing he would be interested in is whose condom leaked.
You are a vile creepy little man with extremely severe TDS and very poor prognostication skills.

That's perspective...

Hearsay

You do know that appearing on CNN is not testifying and that CNN is not a court, right?

I did NOT claim that; go back & review the chain of post.

And while you are at it, try & pay attention.

How much drinking is excessive? Do you actually believe that what you, or others, think might be excessive, is simply a personal opinion. Opinions are not lies, and they are not perjury.

You obviously did not see the testimony by Kavanaugh, nor the questions put forth to him.

I did.

I did see, and hear, the testimony, and I also have some common sense and experience with "excessive drinking". Excessive is a vague term that means different things to different people.
To Cad it no doubt means anyone who drinks one more beer than he does.

[

And then reelected.

/ reply
R U drinking excessively???
Sounds like it.

That's perspective...

Hearsay

Proven wrong how? It’s hearsay from the woman in the video. If smartphones existed years ago, that’s one thing. Everyone posts videos these days. Just because someone said he was a party animal back in the day, doesn’t prove anything. He has no criminal history, or anything else to say anything bad about him. He’s also not being appointed to the Supreme Court as an 18 year old. Obama has a book on tape describing his high school years as a blur, bragging about polysubstance abuse. He was the second coming of Christ to some. Also president for two terms. This wasn’t hidden, and no one called for impeachment. So what gives?

PLEASE; would YOU pay attention to the chain of discussion here?

This is what I said: "This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?"

This IS A REFERENCE to Kavanuagh's testimony.

Can you PLEASE pay some fucking attention, already?

Forum List

Back