Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Hearsay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when it is coming from the lips of the witness, testifying about the witnesses own actions.
You do know that appearing on CNN is not testifying and that CNN is not a court, right?

He said he wasn’t a drunk as alleged by the lady in the video. Her statement is hearsay. That’s a nice way of saying she’s a liar, or the information she presented can’t be proven. This also isn’t perjury. Can’t be proven. No one has any definitive proof of anything.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Hearsay

Not when it is coming from the lips of the witness, testifying about the witnesses own actions.

Proven wrong how? It’s hearsay from the woman in the video. If smartphones existed years ago, that’s one thing. Everyone posts videos these days. Just because someone said he was a party animal back in the day, doesn’t prove anything. He has no criminal history, or anything else to say anything bad about him. He’s also not being appointed to the Supreme Court as an 18 year old. Obama has a book on tape describing his high school years as a blur, bragging about polysubstance abuse. He was the second coming of Christ to some. Also president for two terms. This wasn’t hidden, and no one called for impeachment. So what gives?

PLEASE; would YOU pay attention to the chain of discussion here?

This is what I said: "This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?"

This IS A REFERENCE to Kavanuagh's testimony.

Can you PLEASE pay some fucking attention, already?
You have accused Kav of perjury. Prove it or shut up.

That's perspective...

Hearsay

You do know that appearing on CNN is not testifying and that CNN is not a court, right?

He said he wasn’t a drunk as alleged by the lady in the video. Her statement is hearsay. That’s a nice way of saying she’s a liar, or the information she presented can’t be proven. This also isn’t perjury. Can’t be proven. No one has any definitive proof of anything.

I agree with this reply, as replied to the post you replied to.

I wish others in this thread had the attention span & the cerebral capacity you seem to have.

Hearsay

Proven wrong how? It’s hearsay from the woman in the video. If smartphones existed years ago, that’s one thing. Everyone posts videos these days. Just because someone said he was a party animal back in the day, doesn’t prove anything. He has no criminal history, or anything else to say anything bad about him. He’s also not being appointed to the Supreme Court as an 18 year old. Obama has a book on tape describing his high school years as a blur, bragging about polysubstance abuse. He was the second coming of Christ to some. Also president for two terms. This wasn’t hidden, and no one called for impeachment. So what gives?

This is what I said: "This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?"

Yes; I have.

Now, go blow it outta your ass.

That's perspective...

Hearsay

Understood, but you are inferring that he perjured himself. He didn’t.

Hearsay

Understood, but you are inferring that he perjured himself. He didn’t.

Not implying; I stated he did.

Hearsay

Yes; I have.

If you are this upset now, please renew your prescriptions for when he’s appointed, you lose in November, and Donny starts his second term. Remember, there is help available. Wish you well.

Hearsay

Yes; I have.

I’m still waiting for the part where you prove it, Cad.
Go!

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

What did kavanaugh say specifically about drinking habits?

[

Perjury is okay, we learned that under Clinton.

Clinton went thru an impeachment process & was eventually disbarred.

And then reelected.

Apparently the American people hold Supreme Court Justices in higher regard than their presidents.

But then, who picks the Supreme Court Justices again?

Clinton was NOT re-elected after he was impeached. Are you in hospice?

No wonder this nation is sooooooooooo fucked up.

/ reply
R U drinking excessively???
Sounds like it.

He is a drunk, thus he must be a rapist.

here: lot's of shit to wade thru. Put on your boots.

kavanaugh testimony drinking - YouTube

He admitted to having too many, sometimes. So, that blows apart you’re whole purgery angle. Especially when taking into consideration college binge drinking vs high school binge drinking. You binge drink less in high school, generally, because your access is more limited, and there’s more of a scarcity of events for you to take part in binge drinking vs college. Someone has to have their parents away, and has to gather enough alcohol while not being of age to purchase, and not have as many sources of friends who are of age to purchase vs college. The lady you cite is a classmate from Yale. She’s also talking about subjective observations...also from over 30 years ago. That’s no where near purgery.

He admitted to having too many, sometimes. So, that blows apart you’re whole purgery angle. Especially when taking into consideration college binge drinking vs high school binge drinking. You binge drink less in high school, generally, because your access is more limited, and there’s more of a scarcity of events for you to take part in binge drinking vs college. Someone has to have their parents away, and has to gather enough alcohol while not being of age to purchase, and not have as many sources of friends who are of age to purchase vs college. The lady you cite is a classmate from Yale. She’s also talking about subjective observations...also from over 30 years ago. That’s no where near purgery.

Oh yes; you wish

Oh yes; you wish
Great rebbutal...you really just took all my points to task, and diced them up like Gordon Ramsey with a wood chipper.

Is there anyone left on the left who is capable of an intellectual argument based in reason? I want to be sharpened, I want to be honed, I want someone to change my mind when I’m wrong. It appears that I can no longer get that from the left.

Oh yes; you wish
Great rebbutal...you really just took all my points to task, and diced them up like Gordon Ramsey with a wood chipper.

Is there anyone left on the left who is capable of an intellectual argument based in reason? I want to be sharpened, I want to be honed, I want someone to change my mind when I’m wrong. It appears that I can no longer get that from the left.

lemme tell ya someting; I watched ALL of the testimony from Ford & from Kavanaugh. Every goddamn second.

Kavanaugh is a legal professional, a seasoned appeals court judge, YET he came across as a complete ASSHOLE; combative, over reacting, abusive, over the top, dismissive, even questioning those questioning him.
Fuck him; he deserves the same contempt he gave that Senate committee.

Ford? She did none of that. She was composed & restrained.

It's not perjury. Excessive drinking is NOT a set number of drinks or frequency of drinks. How much is excessive is in the eyes of the beholder, or drinker. I have a glass of alcohol most days and when in a restaurant, I may have two....but I don't get drunk and don't consider having a glass of alcohol most days to be excessive. When I was young, I would drink heavily when partying, but abstain for weeks following it. It's all "personal" perception. So, they can't consider his statements on alcohol as perjury as the term excessive is not finite.

Oh yes; you wish

lemme tell ya someting; I watched ALL of the testimony from Ford & from Kavanaugh. Every goddamn second.

Kavanaugh is a legal professional, a seasoned appeals court judge, YET he came across as a complete ASSHOLE; combative, over reacting, abusive, over the top, dismissive, even questioning those questioning him.

That’s nice.

But your thread title states Kav lied and committed perjury, so it would be jolly decent if you could provide some proof to support your allegation.

Otherwise, just like your heroine Blasey Fraud, you are simply smearing him with no evidence.

So, it’s your thread, your accusation, prove it!

BTW, I hear you’ve been skipping AA?

TIA :popcorn:

Last edited:
:102:

Oh yes; you wish

Can't stand her voice. :102:

Forum List

Back