Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Hearsay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -
INCLUDING several who had already endorsed him.

This is the first I’ve heard about this Dr Ruth. Obviously pissed some fancy ladies like you off. Too bad you have no control over this and can’t vote [emoji22].

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

If the allegation is true, then Kavanaugh lied, under oath. I believe they call that PERJURY.

How much drinking is excessive? Do you actually believe that what you, or others, think might be excessive, is simply a personal opinion. Opinions are not lies, and they are not perjury.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Hearsay

Not when it is coming from the lips of the witness, testifying about the witnesses own actions.

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

Once a drunk, always a drunk
Define drunk. Categorizing others is easy but being accurate with your judgement? Not so much.
Define drunk? .08 blood alcohol in most states, I believe.

You believe wrongly. Two beers can give some people a .08 blood alcohol level, and that only limits driving a vehicle.

42776295_1983432055071918_4134164068330110976_n.jpg

If the allegation is true, then Kavanaugh lied, under oath. I believe they call that PERJURY.

How much drinking is excessive? Do you actually believe that what you, or others, think might be excessive, is simply a personal opinion. Opinions are not lies, and they are not perjury.

You obviously did not see the testimony by Kavanaugh, nor the questions put forth to him.

I did.

From a person I know can you define
Excessive

I would say 'excessive' is more than the respective individual is able to handle & maintain civility, and ability

Just your personal opinion. We get a whole lot of "excessive drinkers" on New Year's eve, and few of those are drunks.

You obviously did not see the testimony by Kavanaugh, nor the questions put forth to him.

I did.

I did see, and hear, the testimony, and I also have some common sense and experience with "excessive drinking". Excessive is a vague term that means different things to different people.

I did.

I did see, and hear, the testimony, and I also have some common sense and experience with "excessive drinking". Excessive is a vague term that means different things to different people.

Senators asked Kavanaugh if he had issues with memory, or passing out, while drinking.

There are some that have gone on record stating he did.

Kavanaugh says no, he did not.

Someone is lying.

The word 'excessive' has nothing to do with that.

Why are you concentrating on one thing?

Define excessive.

I believe the text refers to "drank heavily"

Your posting here is 'excessive'

Once a drunk, always a drunk

Total bullshit. I was a drunk up until about the time I turned 30 or so.

Hell, I used to joke with the SACO in my unit that since I was a drunk and not an alcoholic he could not send me for evaluation.

Then did not have another drink till I was almost 50.

Now I drink craft beers and have no problems at all.

Define excessive.

Your posting here is excessive

Thank you for proving my point for me so well. You are such an easy mark.

Sigh, there's a big difference between hope and certainty...

Hoping something is true, and being certain something is true. You liberals live on nothing but hope.

Define excessive.

Your posting here is excessive

Thank you for proving my point for me so well. You are such an easy mark.

the article text refers to, "drank heavily" not 'excessive'

I edited my post; you may refer to the edited version, if you like

I see you are still having issues keeping up

Forum List

Back