Keep The Jews Out!!!

the idiot didn't say anything worth responding to... But ill keep an eye out:thup:
Im 66 and sometimes things get little crossed up there. Hey but I am still great 116 yds in. :)
Bump and run? I've been working on my lob wedge with varying degrees of success. It's not a very forgiving shot.

Rarely use my driver any more. Just a driving iron or 3 wood. Lose 50 yards, but it's in the middle of the fairway.
the idiot didn't say anything worth responding to... But ill keep an eye out:thup:
Im 66 and sometimes things get little crossed up there. Hey but I am still great 116 yds in. :)
Bump and run? I've been working on my lob wedge with varying degrees of success. It's not a very forgiving shot.

Rarely use my driver any more. Just a driving iron or 3 wood. Lose 50 yards, but it's in the middle of the fairway.
The secret I've found with a lob wedge is make sure the last 3 fingers of my left hand grip the club fairly tight
I'm assuming you're right-handed.

My problem usually is the point of impact. I either chunk it, or, trying not to chunk it, hit all ball no ground, which sends it over the green at a high rate of speed.

But when I hit it right...beautiful, with no roll.
that;s just part of being an amateur.
but, you're right, it's a tricky club. Just make sure you don't sneak a peak. Wait till ya hear the ball hit the green
I haven't bought new clubs since 1980. But, friday, I'm getting fitted for some Ping Gmax. Oh happy days are here again.....
My bag is totally mixed. The only Ping are a i5 putter and 7 Iron. Some TaylorMade woods, including a 7 Wood from the mid-1970s that's still like butter. I have two nice Calloway Drivers but tend to use my Ben Hogan more often, at half the price. Even then, I may just use it on 2 or 3 holes if they are wide open.

The secret I've found with a lob wedge is make sure the last 3 fingers of my left hand grip the club fairly tight
I'm assuming you're right-handed.

My problem usually is the point of impact. I either chunk it, or, trying not to chunk it, hit all ball no ground, which sends it over the green at a high rate of speed.

But when I hit it right...beautiful, with no roll.
that;s just part of being an amateur.
but, you're right, it's a tricky club. Just make sure you don't sneak a peak. Wait till ya hear the ball hit the green
I haven't bought new clubs since 1980. But, friday, I'm getting fitted for some Ping Gmax. Oh happy days are here again.....
My bag is totally mixed. The only Ping are a i5 putter and 7 Iron. Some TaylorMade woods, including a 7 Wood from the mid-1970s that's still like butter. I have two nice Calloway Drivers but tend to use my Ben Hogan more often, at half the price. Even then, I may just use it on 2 or 3 holes if they are wide open.

The state Idaho amatuer champion's bag is like yours. A little bit of everything.

From 1938:

CT9OHVGXAAA-u72.jpg:large
Smart people look at two similar things and see differences. Stupid people post threads like this. Assoholic continues his idiot-spree posting inflammatory absurd posts and trolling for responses.
Damn, I called it!

Fake Rabbi has time to criticize me for posting facts because I'm a Liberal, but has no time to criticize Jew-hater Odium, because 'No enemies to his Right".

Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal - Culture

Nope. Just a parasite that needs destroyed.
He's on my Iggy list, dipshit. You'll be there soon enough with your stupid trolling.
You wouldnt know a fact if it came out of your boyfriend's rectum.

Smart folks back then,unfortunately we were dragged into a war against our racial brothers that killed millions.
I'm sure Jroc and The Rabbi will be along shortly to call you an anti-Semite and a fucking asshole.

Any time now . . .

Oh, wait...you're a fellow conservative. No, they won't.
Please...I am no conservative. I am a Social Traditionalist.Republicans make me sick just as much as democrats do.
You're going to have to help me out a little (wo sarcasm)
I'm 100 pct behind Israel. I've called out a few on this forum for being anti-semite.
But who's the con that's a anti semite so I can straighten em out?
Post #7.

He's lamenting the fact that we had to go to war against his "racial brothers", the Germans.
All members of the white race are my racial brothers and sisters....German or not.The US drew Japan into attacking pearl harbor so they would have a reason to attack Germany,they were already giving money and arms to them. To bad we couldn't get a patriot like Lindbergh in office and not some jewish patsy like Roosevelt.
Post #7.

He's lamenting the fact that we had to go to war against his "racial brothers", the Germans.
Ya, irony. My father inlaw was a company commander at the Battle of the Bulge then his youngest daughter marries a hitler youth. I mean this guy was 20 years her elder.
Bet that really pissed him off HAHA
Are Jews considered your racial brothers then?
Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal - Culture

Nope. Just a parasite that needs destroyed.
So I take it, You're not Christian?
Nope. Not a christian.
To bad we couldn't get a patriot like Lindbergh in office and not some jewish patsy like Roosevelt.
Roosevelt wasn't Jewish.
That's why it says Jewish Patsy!

Benjamin H. Freedman ― Seven U.S. Presidents, Jewish Pawns

You can scroll down to the Roosevelt part or read it all.

Odium is insane

I say do not take any Syrian refugees in because we are bombing their country.

It is easy to radicalize against us if we are waging war in your homeland. It is not a religious issue. It is an issue dealing with identity and national pride.

If you want to take in Syrian refugees, then exclude yourselves from taking sides in their civil war.

Odium is insane

It is easy to radicalize against us if we are waging war in your homeland. It is not a religious issue. It is an issue dealing with identity and national pride.

If you want to take in Syrian refugees, then exclude yourselves from taking sides in their civil war.

“In an insane world a sane man must appear insane.”

C. William King

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”

Kurt Vonnegut,

The answer is to send all the GITMO prisoners to SuperMax prisons in the U.S., then reconvert GITMO to the way it was when we held Cuban refugees after the Mariel Boatlift, which tried to send criminals like Tony Montana, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio to Miami.

Smart folks back then,unfortunately we were dragged into a war against our racial brothers that killed millions.
I'm sure Jroc and The Rabbi will be along shortly to call you an anti-Semite and a fucking asshole.

Any time now . . .

Oh, wait...you're a fellow conservative. No, they won't.

Uh, you do realize that everyone constantly attacks Odium for being a racist piece of shit anti-semite, right?

The problem is, he takes it as a compliment.

Odium is insane

“In an insane world a sane man must appear insane.”

C. William King

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”

Kurt Vonnegut,

An insane man sees the rest of the world as insane.

We should accept all illegals and refugees but deport all liberals. We can also give them their money because it is the compassionate thing to do.

Special tracking, registering people by religion--this is the type of BS the nutjobs will endorse without thinking.

I can see tracking people that associate with terror/hate group, especially if they committed a crime or endorse criminal activity--but members of a mainstream religion? Or of a nationality?

It is best to avoid that discussion as much as possible. The answer is no, but the fear mongering behind it can be enough to empower to nuts like Odium.

Funny you guys ignored the data about turning away Jews when we mentioned getting Christian refugees out. Not we want better reasonable vetting process to make sure we don't let in Isis members, and you think you're making a point?

It's absolutely insane to let everyone in without thought of whether they are members of an Isis cell. This is common sense. Get the people with the highest threat level, aka the Christians and other religions who are targeted for extermination, out and then vet the Muslims to screen out potential Isis members.

Forum List

Back