Keep The Jews Out!!!

Smart folks back then,unfortunately we were dragged into a war against our racial brothers that killed millions.
I'm sure Jroc and The Rabbi will be along shortly to call you an anti-Semite and a fucking asshole.

Any time now . . .

Oh, wait...you're a fellow conservative. No, they won't.
Please...I am no conservative. I am a Social Traditionalist.Republicans make me sick just as much as democrats do.
^^^ Like I predicted: no cross words for his fellow wingnut, no matter how much of an anti-Semite he is.
You're going to have to help me out a little (wo sarcasm)
I'm 100 pct behind Israel. I've called out a few on this forum for being anti-semite.
But who's the con that's a anti semite so I can straighten em out?
Post #7.

He's lamenting the fact that we had to go to war against his "racial brothers", the Germans.
All members of the white race are my racial brothers and sisters....German or not.The US drew Japan into attacking pearl harbor so they would have a reason to attack Germany,they were already giving money and arms to them. To bad we couldn't get a patriot like Lindbergh in office and not some jewish patsy like Roosevelt.
^^^ Like I predicted: no cross words for his fellow wingnut, no matter how much of an anti-Semite he is.
I'm 100 pct behind Israel. I've called out a few on this forum for being anti-semite.
Post #7.

He's lamenting the fact that we had to go to war against his "racial brothers", the Germans.
Ya, irony. My father inlaw was a company commander at the Battle of the Bulge then his youngest daughter marries a hitler youth. I mean this guy was 20 years her elder.
Bet that really pissed him off HAHA

Smart folks back then,unfortunately we were dragged into a war against our racial brothers that killed millions.
I'm sure Jroc and The Rabbi will be along shortly to call you an anti-Semite and a fucking asshole.

Any time now . . .

Please...I am no conservative. I am a Social Traditionalist.Republicans make me sick just as much as democrats do.
Post #7.

All members of the white race are my racial brothers and sisters....German or not.The US drew Japan into attacking pearl harbor so they would have a reason to attack Germany,they were already giving money and arms to them. To bad we couldn't get a patriot like Lindbergh in office and not some jewish patsy like Roosevelt.
Post #7.

Ya, irony. My father inlaw was a company commander at the Battle of the Bulge then his youngest daughter marries a hitler youth. I mean this guy was 20 years her elder.
Are Jews considered your racial brothers then?

Any time now . . .

Post #7.

Post #7.

Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal - Culture

Nope. Just a parasite that needs destroyed.

Any time now . . .

Post #7.

Post #7.

So I take it, You're not Christian?

From 1938:

CT9OHVGXAAA-u72.jpg:large
Smart people look at two similar things and see differences. Stupid people post threads like this. Assoholic continues his idiot-spree posting inflammatory absurd posts and trolling for responses.

Post #7.

the idiot didn't say anything worth responding to... But ill keep an eye out:thup:
Im 66 and sometimes things get little crossed up there. Hey but I am still great 116 yds in. :)
Bump and run? I've been working on my lob wedge with varying degrees of success. It's not a very forgiving shot.

Rarely use my driver any more. Just a driving iron or 3 wood. Lose 50 yards, but it's in the middle of the fairway.

I don't know what the hekk this means. But if it's anti Semitic you're an Ahole
See, Jroc? tyrone can step up and he's not even Jewish (not that there's anything wrong with that...)
Even though we've clashed at times. I like your sig. Who's the actress? I watch TMC all the time.

But but but...it's different now!
It is different. Jews in 1930s were not killing hundreds of people in sophisticated, well orchestrated, military style terrorist attacks.
What is sophisticated in entering a nightclub and blasting away? That's what James Holmes did in the Aurora theater massacre. That's what Jared Loughner did at the Gabby Gifford rally.

See, Jroc? tyrone can step up and he's not even Jewish (not that there's anything wrong with that...)
Even though we've clashed at times. I like your sig. Who's the actress? I watch TMC all the time.
Lillian Miles, in 'Reefer Madness'.

Post #7.

the idiot didn't say anything worth responding to... But ill keep an eye out:thup:
Im 66 and sometimes things get little crossed up there. Hey but I am still great 116 yds in. :)
Bump and run? I've been working on my lob wedge with varying degrees of success. It's not a very forgiving shot.

Rarely use my driver any more. Just a driving iron or 3 wood. Lose 50 yards, but it's in the middle of the fairway.
Post #7.

The secret I've found with a lob wedge is make sure the last 3 fingers of my left hand grip the club fairly tight

Lillian Miles, in 'Reefer Madness'.
LOL, Last time I watched that movie was 1965 in Health Class.

From 1938:

CT9OHVGXAAA-u72.jpg:large
Smart people look at two similar things and see differences. Stupid people post threads like this. Assoholic continues his idiot-spree posting inflammatory absurd posts and trolling for responses.
Damn, I called it!

Fake Rabbi has time to criticize me for posting facts because I'm a Liberal, but has no time to criticize Jew-hater Odium, because 'No enemies to his Right".

Post #7.

Post #7.

The secret I've found with a lob wedge is make sure the last 3 fingers of my left hand grip the club fairly tight
I'm assuming you're right-handed.

My problem usually is the point of impact. I either chunk it, or, trying not to chunk it, hit all ball no ground, which sends it over the green at a high rate of speed.

But when I hit it right...beautiful, with no roll.

Post #7.

Post #7.

I'm assuming you're right-handed.

My problem usually is the point of impact. I either chunk it, or, trying not to chunk it, hit all ball no ground, which sends it over the green at a high rate of speed.

But when I hit it right...beautiful, with no roll.
that;s just part of being an amateur.
but, you're right, it's a tricky club. Just make sure you don't sneak a peak. Wait till ya hear the ball hit the green. I also keep the clubhead a little more shunt going back rather than letting it open like longer irons
On drivers, I know, I choke down 2 inches on my driver, and that really helps
I haven't bought new clubs since 1980. But, friday, I'm getting fitted for some Ping Gmax. Oh happy days are here again.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back