Keep This Guy Away From the White House

My God....you God Damn Communists cannot exist without lying your funking asses off day and night.

Chances of getting beat up in any Blue city like Philly, NYC, Chicago, St Louis, or Los Angeles is 100 times greater than in Dover TN, simply because of the concentration of Blacks and Hispanics. I have no idea where you got Alaska in all of this unless you're including Frostbite as a danger.
I’ve walked the streets of major cities unarmed for decades and never had a problem.

Your problem is a you pussy problem.

Last edited:
We certainly vote for electors who elect the Prez. It is not direct democracy but is it democracy just the same
It is not a direct democracy. And the candidate with the most popular votes doesn’t necessarily win. Ergo, it isn’t a democracy. It is a Constitutional republic.

It is not a direct democracy. And the candidate with the most popular votes doesn’t necessarily win. Ergo, it isn’t a democracy. It is a Constitutional republic.
Ergo bullshit.

It’s not a DIRECT democracy

The voice of the majority is the major decider of policy and direction

Ergo bullshit.

It’s not a DIRECT democracy

The voice of the majority is the major decider of policy and direction
Wrong again. It’s not a democracy. Period. It’s a Constitutional republic. That it makes limited use of a few elements of democracy doesn’t change that fact.

And if we were a democracy at all (we aren’t) then there wouldn’t be topics that were simply disallowed from being legislated. The latter is why the proper phrase is a Constitutional republic.

Thank God and the Framers.

Wrong again. It’s not a democracy. Period. It’s a Constitutional republic. That it makes limited use of a few elements of democracy doesn’t change that fact.

And if we were a democracy at all (we aren’t) then there wouldn’t be topics that were simply disallowed from being legislated. The latter is why the proper phrase is a Constitutional republic.

Thank God and the Framers.
If we weren’t a democracy at all … we’d have no vote. We do

Seems that way if you look around, fool.
You dopes have no self awareness. You always back yourselves into such ridiculous corners.
Well.....my team SGT would have disagreed with you.

Why don't you just fuck off, dirtbag.

xcvbxcvb.gif

Not really.
I just know better than to push my luck.
I got attacked when I was 6 yrs old by a pedophile....so I don't look for trouble like an idiot.
A liberal no doubt. :auiqs.jpg:

Literally, show us on the doll where the liberal shithole touched you. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back