Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

I'll show you a strawman, it's in red. No one said that but you. The next post will not be you showing any quote I said that since I never did. That was you, sweetie.

Did you get your good cry out, little girl? I think you're the one who needs to be questioning whether you should be posting. Want a hankie to wipe the tears off your cheeks?

@ Ifitzme

He did this little two step with me also. They will describe "ending all violence" to a tee. Then when you catch them they claim that in order to me ALL he has to specifically say the word "all".

He's been at it for at least 13 pages or more

Backward, actually, you did this little two step with me also. You put "ending all violence" in quotes. So show me the post where any of us said "ending all violence."

Going into a discussion and assigning the other side the task of providing a perfect solution is just stupid. Which is why you to simpletons came up with it.

Your so full of shit your eyes are brown.

So do tell, what is it that yoi really mean, if not that liberals expect all gun violence to end by implementing gun laws.

As we are so misunderstanding you, be sure to be clear. We sure wouldn't want to misrepresent your bullshit.

I predict you won't just simply state it in a clear manner.

@ Ifitzme

He did this little two step with me also. They will describe "ending all violence" to a tee. Then when you catch them they claim that in order to me ALL he has to specifically say the word "all".

Backward, actually, you did this little two step with me also. You put "ending all violence" in quotes. So show me the post where any of us said "ending all violence."

Going into a discussion and assigning the other side the task of providing a perfect solution is just stupid. Which is why you to simpletons came up with it.

So do tell, what is it that yoi really mean, if not that liberals expect all gun violence to end by implementing gun laws.

As we are so misunderstanding you, be sure to be clear. We sure wouldn't want to misrepresent your bullshit.

Gotta admire the consistent stupidity of libtards. Gun free zones in which only criminals are armed. idiots: 1) libtards

Last edited:
Let's just skip to the end of the moving goalposts dance and you go ahead and define a modern democracy, shall we?

@ Ifitzme

I'll dumb it down for you as far as I can, though it probably won't be enough.

Gun laws only prevent honest people from having guns because honest people follow the law. They don't prevent criminals from getting guns since criminals don't follow the law.

So, it seems to be a bit of an issue that repeatedly criminals kill honest people, and the honest people can't defend themselves because the law actually stops them from protecting themselves.

It's also a violation of the Constitution, but it seems like going past simple observation of the world around us and basic logic would solve the problems alone.

I didn't dumb it down enough, did I?

Let's just skip to the end of the moving goalposts dance and you go ahead and define a modern democracy, shall we?

How about the present to 30 years ago. And democracy has to be established not like Egypt. Haha

Your joking? How about established democracies similar to ours?

Why limit it to democracies? Why shouldn't any country under tyranical rule count?

Because were talking about the USA turning to tyranny. We are a long and established democracy, it will never happen.

a modern democracy is where majority gets their way, as long as liberal judges agree the majority made the right choice. if they didn't, the judges correct it for them.

I'm not a liberal but I have a plan.

My plan is less criminals.

A: Teach kids to be responsible in school vs. the current plan of teaching them to be liberals.
B: Eliminate all criminal activities of the government. Such as the redistribution of wealth schemes. These redistribution schemes make people of the left believe they are entitled to things they have not earned.
C: End the war on Drugs. Duh.
D: End government managed welfare.
E: Prosecute vagrancy as a felonious act. No job, no family, no assets, no ward? Fine you get to go on the chain gang.

I cannot begin to tell you how absurd you are.

Let me guess A-E affect you directly.

So, anyone that doesn't have a family is a vagrant? Any one in between jobs?

Anyone not employeed by someone else? Contract workers between gigs?

Last edited:

Gun laws only prevent honest people from having guns because honest people follow the law. They don't prevent criminals from getting guns since criminals don't follow the law.

So, it seems to be a bit of an issue that repeatedly criminals kill honest people, and the honest people can't defend themselves because the law actually stops them from protecting themselves.

It's also a violation of the Constitution, but it seems like going past simple observation of the world around us and basic logic would solve the problems alone.

Yeah, you just said exactly what I said you said. If people will break the law, why have a law. After all, the law has to work absolutely perfectly, or it's useless.

What is really scary is that you actually believe yourself and don't get that you making a bullshit argument against a bullshit strawman that is absolutionist. And you think you actually make sense.

Or is it you position that all laws that have been ignored by criminals shoud be eliminated. Afterall, if we have traffic laws then only criminals will speed and run stopsign.

Geeze, you are really fin insane.

Yeah, you just said exactly what I said you said. If people will break the law, why have a law. After all, the law has to work absolutely perfectly, or it's useless.

What is really scary is that you actually believe yourself and don't get that you making a bullshit argument against a bullshit strawman that is absolutionist. And you think you actually make sense.

Or is it you position that all laws that have been ignored by criminals shoud be eliminated. Afterall, if we have traffic laws then only criminals will speed and run stopsign.

God you are retarded. The equivalent would be banning cars from the roads because some crazy nut might use a car to go on a rampage running over pedestrians.

Gotta admire the consistent stupidity of libtards. Gun free zones in which only criminals are armed. idiots: 1) libtards

So that'll work for you, just imagine the problem is that anyone that dissagrees with you is an idiot liberal. Then you can jerk youself off to the sound of your own voice.

I've sifted through a few pages on this thread and I've seen a lot of deflection and vague insults, some of the traditional name-calling, but I'm not quite sure I've encountered a clear plan.

Is there a plan? And if so, please include how you intend on getting out of the hands of criminals, precisely, thanks.

1) Complete and thorough background checks.
2) Full liability for gun manufacturers and sellers for crimes committed with their products.
3) Gun buy-backs and stricter licensing.
4) Required insurance for gun ownership.

To #2, rightwinger brought this up so I pose the same question. Should Ford be held liable if a drunk driver kills someone who was driving their product?

If Ford were found to specifically be marketting their cars to the drunk driving community, ummmm, yeah. they should.

This is EXACTLY what the NRA and the Gun Manufacturers do. They market to the crazies and the criminal elements SPECIFICALLY so that other people are scared into buying their product.

Now, I should also point out that Bars ARE held liable if they overserve a patron and he goes out and runs down a bunch of nuns and orphans.

1) Complete and thorough background checks.
2) Full liability for gun manufacturers and sellers for crimes committed with their products.
3) Gun buy-backs and stricter licensing.
4) Required insurance for gun ownership.

To #2, rightwinger brought this up so I pose the same question. Should Ford be held liable if a drunk driver kills someone who was driving their product?

If Ford were found to specifically be marketting their cars to the drunk driving community, ummmm, yeah. they should.

This is EXACTLY what the NRA and the Gun Manufacturers do. They market to the crazies and the criminal elements SPECIFICALLY so that other people are scared into buying their product.

Now, I should also point out that Bars ARE held liable if they overserve a patron and he goes out and runs down a bunch of nuns and orphans.

LINK

or stfu

God you are retarded. The equivalent would be banning cars from the roads because some crazy nut might use a car to go on a rampage running over pedestrians.

No it wouldn't you fin uneducated inbred. Your equivalent would be to eliminate traffic laws because someome went on a rampage with a car.

And no one needs a firearm to drive to work.

Forum List

Back