Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

On more time, guy.

A gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill you than a bad guy.

Republicans and NRA nuts won't let anyone do anything. After Sandy Hook, the prez of the NRA said that instead of keeping guns out of unstable peoples hands, we need more people armed, like teachers, to counter gun violence. Any dumber than that, and you die.

Republicans and NRA nuts won't let anyone do anything. After Sandy Hook, the prez of the NRA said that instead of keeping guns out of unstable peoples hands, we need more people armed, like teachers, to counter gun violence. Any dumber than that, and you die.

are you saying the teachers are unstable

No, just you, you can't even read. :lol:

I'm saying Teachers have enough stress in their lives without having to worry about "Where did I leave that gun? OH MY GOD, BILLY, PUT THAT DOWN!!!!"

The Gun Nut Dream for America...

kids-with-guns.jpg

Last edited:
Again, next school shooting, the 46 minority senators who blocked this bill will be VERY sorry they did.

Again, next school shooting, the 46 minority senators who blocked this bill will be VERY sorry they did.

Um, no they wont

Next

-Geaux

Yeah, they will.

The NRA has played its last threat card. Next school shooting, these idiots totally own.

Keep telling yourself that, and good luck with it

What will not change is the laws proposed, as the lush Biden said, will not stop the next school shooting you are so much wanting to see happen.

Obama and the leftist a-holes including Bloomberg et al, can get creamed again.

I'm down with that

BTW- I sent the NRA some more $$$ this week. They need our support, why don't you consider a small donation.

It's for the children

-Geaux

Um, no they wont

Next

-Geaux

Yeah, they will.

The NRA has played its last threat card. Next school shooting, these idiots totally own.

What will not change is the laws proposed, as the lush Biden said, will not stop the next school shooting you are so much wanting to see happen.

I'm down with that

BTW- I sent the NRA some more $$$ this week. They need our support, why don't you consider a small donation.

It's for the children

-Geaux

It is gonna be so easy for the Dems to enact other gun control. And they learned how to do it from the Rethugs.

Shut down the government and default of the debt IF they don't get their way with gun control.

Won't it be great Gofor? I know you supported the Repubs effort to repeal Obamacare by default and shutdown.

You won't be mad when the Dems use that same tactic on gun control will ya?

Yeah, they will.

I'm down with that

It's for the children

-Geaux

It is gonna be so easy for the Dems to enact other gun control. And they learned how to do it from the Rethugs.

Shut down the government and default of the debt IF they don't get their way with gun control.

Won't it be great Gofor? I know you supported the Repubs effort to repeal Obamacare by default and shutdown.

Let er rip

-Geaux

Yeah, they will.

I'm down with that

It's for the children

-Geaux

It is gonna be so easy for the Dems to enact other gun control.

is it

four dem council member face re call election

October 17, 2013

EXETER, RI – We the People of Exeter is announcing the grassroots effort to seek redress of our concerns has been successful. The Exeter Board of Canvassers has certified the recall of four town councilors initiated by the hard working Exeter citizens, who were ignored and dismissed, by those councilors while trying to protect their constitutional rights.

“If these four councilors had spent as much time talking to the citizens of Exeter as they have spent talking to the press the past few weeks, we would not be here”, said petitioner Joseph St. Lawrence.

While firearms licensing was the subject of the underlying debate, this is not, as some members of the council falsely claim, merely a firearms issue. First, they refused to listen to constructive criticism regarding the rights of the citizens by limiting comment and frustrating Exeter residents who were unable to speak on the issue. Now, they dismiss petitions from 600 citizens as petty. This is just the arrogant and unresponsive attitude that galvanized this recall….

Rhode Island Firearm Owners' League - Exeter Recall

recall election will take place in the first half of December 2013

I'm down with that

It's for the children

-Geaux

is it

October 17, 2013

EXETER, RI – We the People of Exeter is announcing the grassroots effort to seek redress of our concerns has been successful. The Exeter Board of Canvassers has certified the recall of four town councilors initiated by the hard working Exeter citizens, who were ignored and dismissed, by those councilors while trying to protect their constitutional rights.

“If these four councilors had spent as much time talking to the citizens of Exeter as they have spent talking to the press the past few weeks, we would not be here”, said petitioner Joseph St. Lawrence.

While firearms licensing was the subject of the underlying debate, this is not, as some members of the council falsely claim, merely a firearms issue. First, they refused to listen to constructive criticism regarding the rights of the citizens by limiting comment and frustrating Exeter residents who were unable to speak on the issue. Now, they dismiss petitions from 600 citizens as petty. This is just the arrogant and unresponsive attitude that galvanized this recall….

Colorado Recall Results: Democratic State Senators Defeated In Major Victory For NRA

Colorado Recall Results: Democratic State Senators Defeated In Major Victory For NRA

WASHINGTON -- The first recall election in Colorado's history on Tuesday marked a stunning victory for the National Rifle Association and gun rights activists, with the ouster of two Democrats -- Senate President John Morse (Colorado Springs) and state Sen. Angela Giron (Pueblo). The two lawmakers were the target of separate recall fights over their support for stricter gun laws earlier this year.

"The highest rank in a democracy is citizen, not senate president," Morse said in his concession speech, as his supporters solemnly watched, some shedding tears.

What originally began as local political fallout over the Democratic-controlled legislature's comprehensive gun control package quickly escalated into a national referendum on gun policy. Morse and Giron both voted in favor of the legislation, signed into law by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D) in March, which requires background checks for all firearm purchases and bans ammunition magazines over 15 rounds.

[quo

Already proved to you that your vaunted European Countries are awash in violence at a higher rate then the US. Even Canada.

No, the only thing you proved to me is that whoever is writing your scripts needs to go to a stronger dose...

We are the most violent country in the industrialized world. Period.

LOL, Joe types, therefore it is true.

is it

October 17, 2013

WASHINGTON -- The first recall election in Colorado's history on Tuesday marked a stunning victory for the National Rifle Association and gun rights activists, with the ouster of two Democrats -- Senate President John Morse (Colorado Springs) and state Sen. Angela Giron (Pueblo). The two lawmakers were the target of separate recall fights over their support for stricter gun laws earlier this year.

"The highest rank in a democracy is citizen, not senate president," Morse said in his concession speech, as his supporters solemnly watched, some shedding tears.

What originally began as local political fallout over the Democratic-controlled legislature's comprehensive gun control package quickly escalated into a national referendum on gun policy. Morse and Giron both voted in favor of the legislation, signed into law by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D) in March, which requires background checks for all firearm purchases and bans ammunition magazines over 15 rounds.

absolutlely

now Colorado is staging another recall

When a pair of Colorado lawmakers were recalled last month in a referendum on gun control, opponents had this to console them: At least, they said, the twin defeats did not alter the balance of power in Denver, the state capital.

Now gun rights advocates are looking to change that.

Organizers have received official go-ahead to start gathering signatures in a bid to oust state Sen. Evie Hudak, a Democrat from the Denver suburb of Westminister, who was the target of a failed recall petition drive earlier this year. The group, certified by Colorado's secretary of State, has until Dec. 3 to collect just over 18,900 signatures to force a vote.

The stakes: control of the state Senate, which Democrats hold by a tenuous 18-17 edge.

Hudak, who is in her second term, was one of four lawmakers originally targeted after the Democratic-controlled Legislature passed a series of sweeping gun controls in response to mass shootings last year in Aurora, Colo., and Newtown, Conn. The measures, signed into law by Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper, include a requirement for universal background checks and a limit on ammunition magazines like the one used in the July 2012 theater shootings in Aurora, another suburb of Denver.

Stakes grow in new Colorado gun control recall effort - latimes.com

Forum List

Back