Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

[

and some other countries only count murders when a CONVICTION occurs, we count them from police records. I have a feeling the other crimes also only count on CONVICTION.

So, um, yeah.

The UK only had 48 gun murders, and we had 11,101.

So either British Prosecutors are like something out of a Monty Python Sketch....

cardinal_richelieu.jpg

Or we really, really have a lot of people being killed with guns...

I'm going with the latter.

How many total murders vs. total murders JoeBlow? And if they underreported due to only counting convictions, (which may occur years later) how much closer would the overall numbers be?

A person dead is a person dead, your fear and loathing of guns nonwithstanding.

Typical JoeDouche delfection when he's caught making crap up. Same old dipshit Joe.

Total Murders... We had 15,953, the UK had 653.

Now, given the UK has a population only a quarter of ours, the point is that even adjusting for per capita, we STILL have six times the number of murders they have....

Because too many assholes can get their hands on guns.

So, um, yeah.

So either British Prosecutors are like something out of a Monty Python Sketch....

cardinal_richelieu.jpg

How many total murders vs. total murders JoeBlow? And if they underreported due to only counting convictions, (which may occur years later) how much closer would the overall numbers be?

Typical JoeDouche delfection when he's caught making crap up. Same old dipshit Joe.

Now, given the UK has a population only a quarter of ours, the point is that even adjusting for per capita, we STILL have six times the number of murders they have....

And this impacts you how?

-Geaux

So, um, yeah.

cardinal_richelieu.jpg

And your solution is to thus stop the non assholes from getting guns, even though the assholes will continue to be able to get them.

Once JoeDouche, Always JoeDouche

Also the UK has 1/5 our population, not 1/4. So its 5x not 6, and you still didnt answer the whole crime vs. conviction thing.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyS3CEIbpJo]Gun Control - Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned. - YouTube[/ame]

And your solution is to thus stop the non assholes from getting guns, even though the assholes will continue to be able to get them.

Once JoeDouche, Always JoeDouche.

If you get them out of everyone's hands, no one will have them.

Like I sad, the Japanese have figured this out. The Germans have figured this out. The Brits have figured this out.

The Americans are like the Retard who writes down "2+2=Cat" and wonder why the rest of the class laughs at him.

Indeed

-Geaux

HomieswGuns.jpg

Like I sad, the Japanese have figured this out. The Germans have figured this out. The Brits have figured this out.

The Americans are like the Retard who writes down "2+2=Cat" and wonder why the rest of the class laughs at him.

and sugar pop lopilpop fairies will spread pixie dust, sheep will lie with lions, and JoeB will actually have a rational thought.

The same old "BAN ALL GUNS = NO GUN CRIME" mantra of the failed grabbers.

Again, Joe, MOVE THERE.

and sugar pop lopilpop fairies will spread pixie dust, sheep will lie with lions, and JoeB will actually have a rational thought.

Again, Joe, MOVE THERE.

Again, we are going to fix this country by taking it back from the Gun Nuts, the God Nuts, and the TEA Nuts.

Last night you guys tasted humiliating defeat. Expect a lot more of that. The country has turned on you.

Again, Joe, MOVE THERE.

Again, we are going to fix this country by taking it back from the Gun Nuts, the God Nuts, and the TEA Nuts.

Last night you guys tasted humiliating defeat. Expect a lot more of that. The country has turned on you.

Keep dreaming, and keep being fed the drivel the MSM gives you.

If you want to "fix" gun ownership in the US, use the amendment process. 99% of my utter disdain and comptempt for you comes from your own disdain and contempt for the consitutional process. That makes you a fascist and a giant asshole.

Again, Joe, MOVE THERE.

Shaking in my boots here

I'll have coffee waiting

-Geaux

Pragmatically, every other industrialized democracy either LIMITS or BANS private gun ownership.

They are just as free as we aer, they have less crime, and they get by just fine.

What they don't have are gun manufacturers who keep pouring gasoline on the fire because they are selling the gasoliine.

We don't either. That is all in your delusioned head. And since those other countries are deprived of a choice that we have they are by definition less free. You keep spouting about other countries banning guns. The mere fact that they undertake some policy does not in of itself make it good or moral policy. The fact that 'other countries do it' is a truly meaningless argument.

Actually, we do.

how-bushmaster-advertised-the-semiautomatic-weapon-used-in-the-connecticut-massacre.jpg

It makes excellent moral policy. They've made a calculation that the benefits of arming citizens (there really aren't any) is outweighed by the lives saved in reductions in crime, murder, suicides and accidents.

And trust me, the minute we start holding the gun companies financially liable, will be the minute they won't be so keen on selling guns to the Nancy Lanzas of the world.

This is the same lie your tried to tell last time. Prove the above came from a gun manufacturer. All you have here is photoshop cut and paste. It's amazing to me how someone would be so stupid to be so blatantly dishonest.

And yes there are benefits. The benefits of being able to defend your own life for starters. The gun companies have nothing to do with the Lanzas. Whomever manufactured those guns is no more responsible than the auto company that manufactured the car that driven by a drunk driver that kills a family.

Last edited:

Again, Joe, MOVE THERE.

If by becoming more and more a nation of pussies like yourself, unfortunately you're right.

[

If you want to "fix" gun ownership in the US, use the amendment process. 99% of my utter disdain and comptempt for you comes from your own disdain and contempt for the consitutional process. That makes you a fascist and a giant asshole.

No, I just use the process.

The only thing that keeps your Crazy-Town interpretation of the 2nd Amendment afloat and safe from the vast majority who want common sense gun control is five asshole justices on Scotus, some of whom are in their late 70's.

Only a matter of time before they kick off and get replaced by common sense liberal justices who say, "Um, yeah, Joker HOlmes, Cho, Loughner and Lanza do not constitute a Well-Regulated Militia. They are kind of the opposite of that."

[

No, I just use the process.

The only thing that keeps your Crazy-Town interpretation of the 2nd Amendment afloat and safe from the vast majority who want common sense gun control is five asshole justices on Scotus, some of whom are in their late 70's.

Only a matter of time before they kick off and get replaced by common sense liberal justices who say, "Um, yeah, Joker HOlmes, Cho, Loughner and Lanza do not constitute a Well-Regulated Militia. They are kind of the opposite of that."

So you are depending on the courts to mis-interpret the amendment to get your way. Fascist through and through. and a pussy. and an idiot. and a loser. and a lazy fuck.

The states get the militas, the PEOPLE get the arms. The government is NOT the people.

[

Actually, we do.

how-bushmaster-advertised-the-semiautomatic-weapon-used-in-the-connecticut-massacre.jpg

It makes excellent moral policy. They've made a calculation that the benefits of arming citizens (there really aren't any) is outweighed by the lives saved in reductions in crime, murder, suicides and accidents.

And trust me, the minute we start holding the gun companies financially liable, will be the minute they won't be so keen on selling guns to the Nancy Lanzas of the world.

This is the same lie your tried to tell last time. Prove the above came from a gun manufacturer. All you have here is photoshop cut and paste. It's amazing to me how someone would be so stupid to be so blatantly dishonest.

And yes there are benefits. The benefits of being able to defend your own life for starters. The gun companies have nothing to do with the Lanzas. Whomever manufactured those guns is no more responsible than the auto company that manufactured the car that driven by a drunk driver that kills a family.

That's where you are going to go? "That's not a real ad!!!!"

Um, yeah, it is.

Bushmaster ?Man Card? ads: Consider your decency card revoked - Editorials - The Boston Globe

Bushmaster Firearms, Your Man Card Is Revoked

Bushmaster pulled it down right after Newtown, for some reason. (Probably because that was the gun used to kill all those kids.)

So Joe is still going on even after I trashed his hard on for the Kellermann study? Wow, talk about a glutton for punishment.

You mean when you proved you really didn't understand what the Kellerman Study was about.

I've explained it to you several time, BiPolar boy. I'm not sure what else I can do for you.

Typical liberal argument. Your standard for yourself is a line painted on the floor. These have been explained to you several times, and you have no answer. You're hiding from me completely.

1) The Kellerman study only looked at actual shootings, it did not look at the big picture, which are all the times no shots were fired in self defense, which dwarfs what was studied. The big picture is never addressed by liberals because it never works to your advantage, so you have to splice a single statistic.

2) You're continuing to beg the question by assuming that if guns did not exist, bam, no crime. Everyone is safe, we can all go home now. You're wrong on that obviously, which is why you can't support your contention, you just assume it's true.

3) You're also still begging the question still by assuming the truth of your own position that gun laws would remove guns and you have no plan to do that other than doing what we do with drugs, and it will work because "France."

4) From a liberty standpoint, government cannot protect us from crime, they can only follow up when they are committed. How is it liberty then to prevent us from protecting ourselves?

What you have not done in post after post is answer the question in the op. Since you propose to make guns illegal (technically you are putting them out of business, the result is the same) and follow the war on drugs template, why will what does not work for drugs at all work for guns? "France" is not an answer. You're not even a good dancer.

W thought he looked somehow Reaganesque, above the fray, when he didn't respond to his critics. However, he was wrong on both counts. Reagan did respond, just didn't get in the mud with them. W didn't, and he far from his self perception looked clueless and uninformed.

You aren't addressing anything, you aren't grasping it. You are just like W, your failure to address the points just make you look clueless.

Last edited:
[

Actually, we do.

That's where you are going to go? "That's not a real ad!!!!"

Um, yeah, it is.

Bushmaster ?Man Card? ads: Consider your decency card revoked - Editorials - The Boston Globe

Bushmaster Firearms, Your Man Card Is Revoked

Bushmaster pulled it down right after Newtown, for some reason. (Probably because that was the gun used to kill all those kids.)

You still haven't proven anything. As your article itself states the connection between guns and masculinity is ridiculous. It's meant to be comical. And it shows you really don't understand the mentality of the vast majorituy of gun owners. Though I understand how that escapes you. Nor does it prove that a manufacturer is knowingly marketing to people they think are violent.

Last edited:
Doesn't list per capita but one can easily see that we are not the leader based on population compared to violent crimes.

Total crimes statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Crime

List of countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By population and crime stats.

Germany has about 1/4th our population and has more then half as many violent crimes per year.

France has about 1/5th our population and has 1/3rd the number of violent crimes per year.

Britain has about 1/5th our population and has over half as many violent crimes as we do per year.

Canada has 1/9th as many people as us and has a little more then 1/4th as many violent crimes a year.

These are horseshit figures.

The US figures only include about four crimes, while those other countries count ALL violent crimes.

Provide you with facts and all you do is bury your head in the sand put your fingers in your ears and shout Nananananananananananana over and over.

No one will have them? Personally, I haven't heard of a single initiative (correct me if I'm wrong) calling for our military and gov't officials to hand in all their firearms as well. Have you?

The problem with gun control is the word control. Note that it's never "gun elimination". Someone will always have a gun.

And I don't know if you study history, but there's enough examples in the past 10 years alone to show that gov'ts and economic situations do go bad (quite often) and that the US certainly isn't immune to this sort of thing.

When and if the shit hits the fan (hope it never does, but...), personally I'd like to have more control over the well being of my family than trusting it to a gov't official w/its own agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back