Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

[

So what? Do you agree with minimum sentences on all things or just your pet peeves? How about zero tolerance on all things not just your pet peeves? Some people believe minimum sentences are for the lazy and the cowardly. How about they pass a law provide sentence guidelines and leave it to the judge to decide?

No, actually, I really think if you commit a crime with a gun, you need to go to jail for a long time and never get a gun again.

Things the NRA is perfectly fine with.

And why shouldn't they be. Not only do crooks buy guns, usually without much a legal hassle, but they keep people like you so scared you want them, too.

There you go projecting again. I am not afraid of crooks at all. Hell I don't even lock my door at night. My weapons are for a need that may never occur. A break down of society. Part of that "delusional paranoia" of mine.

Me and my weapons are no threat to anyone unless of course society stops working and there is no Government to do anything about it. And that is a pretty specific thing and not easily mistaken either.

[

There you go projecting again. I am not afraid of crooks at all. Hell I don't even lock my door at night. My weapons are for a need that may never occur. A break down of society. Part of that "delusional paranoia" of mine.

Me and my weapons are no threat to anyone unless of course society stops working and there is no Government to do anything about it. And that is a pretty specific thing and not easily mistaken either.

Yeah, guy, I don't want to think that the only thing separating the rest of us from your anti-"Zombie" rampage is a few pills.

[

So what? Do you agree with minimum sentences on all things or just your pet peeves? How about zero tolerance on all things not just your pet peeves? Some people believe minimum sentences are for the lazy and the cowardly. How about they pass a law provide sentence guidelines and leave it to the judge to decide?

No, actually, I really think if you commit a crime with a gun, you need to go to jail for a long time and never get a gun again.

And why shouldn't they be. Not only do crooks buy guns, usually without much a legal hassle, but they keep people like you so scared you want them, too.

Obviously you’re unaware of how ridiculous this sounds.

Society isn’t going to ‘stop working’; and even if it did your guns will be of little use. To think otherwise is delusional.

If you were smart you’d just say you own guns because you like them and fell like it and leave it at that.

Society isn’t going to ‘stop working’; and even if it did your guns will be of little use. To think otherwise is delusional.

If you were smart you’d just say you own guns because you like them and fell like it and leave it at that.

Being prepared to help as I can if it happens is not ridiculous. And I guess you missed the part where I am told it is delusional paranoia? Strongly held belief. Your claiming it is stupid does not phase me, I have doctors to do that.

I like how some speak with certainty about something they have no idea will, or will not happen. Just like those who spout off they are so certain there is no God, only to cry like babies an accept Jesus Christ in the 11th hour. Not so presumptuous anymore.

-Geaux

Last edited:
[

I like how some speak with certainty about something they have no idea will, or will not happen. Just like those who spout off they are so certain there is no God, only to cry like babies an accept Jesus Christ in the 11th hour. Not so presumptuous anymore.

-Geaux

Except no one actually does that.

If society would fall apart, the very criminal types you fear would be the ones in charge after a certain point.

Being prepared to help as I can if it happens is not ridiculous. And I guess you missed the part where I am told it is delusional paranoia? Strongly held belief. Your claiming it is stupid does not phase me, I have doctors to do that.

You have to remember RGS - people like [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] can't grasp the concept of preparation. He's been a ward of the state since he became an adult. He's a parasite who mooches off of others. He's never been required to prepare for a meeting at work, much less prepare for life.

Society isn’t going to ‘stop working’;

If ever there were a statement that proved this extraordinary ignorance of the Dumbocrats, this one right here is it... It is truly amazing - these people never learn from history. :eusa_doh:

Greece:
riots1.jpg

riot_1175489c.jpg

burning+cop.jpg

No breakdown of society here, right [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION]? :cuckoo:

You have to remember RGS - people like [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] can't grasp the concept of preparation. He's been a ward of the state since he became an adult. He's a parasite who mooches off of others. He's never been required to prepare for a meeting at work, much less prepare for life.

No, people who prepare for meetings are normal.

People who prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse are nuts.

Sorry you can't see the difference.

Just remember, Nancy Lanza was a "Prepper". How'd that work out again?

[

-Geaux

If society would fall apart, the very criminal types you fear would be the ones in charge after a certain point.

In your "world" that would defintely happen, because they would be the only non governmental actors armed at the start of things.

...you guys say you can't keep guns out of the hands of crooks and crazys, then no one should have them.

one of the most retarded statements ever made in this thread. :up:

if only one liberal here had the brain power of a jelly fish you could be king of the world :up:

on any given day a person who has never been in any trouble in their life can crack and use the most available "weapon" to cause death and mayhem.., and that would be a car, next would be a knife then clubs, a gun is most likely to be secured so going after one would cause some to think about what they are about to do. :up:

[

Basically your plan is to endlessly commit the logical fallacy of begging the question while sounding more snide and condescending than anyone else while doing it. Thereby winning in your own mind.

Three puts the gun manufacturers out of business so you can play the game you didn't make them "illegal" you just ended anyone's ability to manufacture them. With 1 and 2 you are following the same strategy as the war on drugs, which doesn't work, but according to you will work for guns when it doesn't work with drugs. Which is the question in the op you keep ignoring that the thread is based on.

Guns are a lot harder to manufacture than drugs... and again, everyone else has alrady figured this out...

Depends on the drug and the gun, but what is the relevance of this statement since there are endless supplies of both inside and outside the US already? What difference does it make which of two easy things to produce is "harder?"

America is like the Class Retard who keeps writing "2+2=Cat" when everyone else got "4" and are laughing at him.

Unlike you, I actually know international people, I don't learn about the world from the liberal media and my white, liberal neighbors like you do. The only ones "laughing" at us are the international left, and they are no different than the American left, they already hate us, so guns are still irrelevant, it's that or something else.

It is true though that when I worked in Europe the two big topics they asked me about in the US are the death penalty and guns. So you're partially right. Here are my conclusions on that. There are three big reasons gun laws have worked better there. Diversity, geography and culture.

Diversity - Europeans were historically far more monolithic with similar people in similar towns with similar attitudes while we are a hodge podge and have been since the beginning.

Geography - The US is larger and more remote making our borders harder to secure and we're closer to places like Mexico. And your side make sure that border stays open, then you think illegal things wont' cross it, talk about 2+2=Cat...

Culture - Americans are used to guns, they are around, Europeans are not.

They thought those made a lot of sense, it wasn't just an American saying that. Furthermore, as Europe has diversified ... gun violence is escalating dramatically, demonstrating this.

I realize while being arrogant you are intellectually lazy, which is why I stopped waiting for you to support your own argument and took it apart anyway.

Your argument still boils down to that if we put gun manufacturers out of business by giving them liability faced by no other manufacturer instead of just outlawing them, THEN do what we do with drugs it will work. And your argument is "France." You don't know why, but it works in France, so it'll work here. Even though it doesn't work for drugs. And it's not working so well in France anymore.

:whip:

[

Basically your plan is to endlessly commit the logical fallacy of begging the question while sounding more snide and condescending than anyone else while doing it. Thereby winning in your own mind.

Three puts the gun manufacturers out of business so you can play the game you didn't make them "illegal" you just ended anyone's ability to manufacture them. With 1 and 2 you are following the same strategy as the war on drugs, which doesn't work, but according to you will work for guns when it doesn't work with drugs. Which is the question in the op you keep ignoring that the thread is based on.

Guns are a lot harder to manufacture than drugs... and again, everyone else has alrady figured this out...

Depends on the drug and the gun, but what is the relevance of this statement since there are endless supplies of both inside and outside the US already? What difference does it make which of two easy things to produce is "harder?"

America is like the Class Retard who keeps writing "2+2=Cat" when everyone else got "4" and are laughing at him.

Unlike you, I actually know international people, I don't learn about the world from the liberal media and my white, liberal neighbors like you do. The only ones "laughing" at us are the international left, and they are no different than the American left, they already hate us, so guns are still irrelevant, it's that or something else.

It is true though that when I worked in Europe the two big topics they asked me about in the US are the death penalty and guns. So you're partially right. Here are my conclusions on that. There are three big reasons gun laws have worked better there. Diversity, geography and culture.

Diversity - Europeans were historically far more monolithic with similar people in similar towns with similar attitudes while we are a hodge podge and have been since the beginning.

Geography - The US is larger and more remote making our borders harder to secure and we're closer to places like Mexico. And your side make sure that border stays open, then you think illegal things wont' cross it, talk about 2+2=Cat...

Culture - Americans are used to guns, they are around, Europeans are not.

They thought those made a lot of sense, it wasn't just an American saying that. Furthermore, as Europe has diversified ... gun violence is escalating dramatically, demonstrating this.

I realize while being arrogant you are intellectually lazy, which is why I stopped waiting for you to support your own argument and took it apart anyway.

Your argument still boils down to that if we put gun manufacturers out of business by giving them liability faced by no other manufacturer instead of just outlawing them, THEN do what we do with drugs it will work. And your argument is "France." You don't know why, but it works in France, so it'll work here. Even though it doesn't work for drugs. And it's not working so well in France anymore.

:whip:

:udaman:

Just so you know Katz - dumb ass here started another gun thread with "I don't care about guns" but then jumped back in to wail incoherently about the "evils" of guns. In other words, he's a troll looking to get a reaction out of you...

:trolls:

:udaman:

Just so you know Katz - dumb ass here started another gun thread with "I don't care about guns" but then jumped back in to wail incoherently about the "evils" of guns. In other words, he's a troll looking to get a reaction out of you...

:trolls:

I appreciate the heads up. Not that I do it perfectly, but I try to write even when I'm responding directly to liberals I'm really writing for non-liberals. Liberals are hopeless. If they weren't, the overwhelming contradiction of logic, reason and results of liberalism would have convinced them that their ideology is garbage. Yet they believe it unquestioningly. Again you have to not question it since questions make it fall apart.

There are also active and informed people like you and Templar who already know what's going on and what's wrong with what they are saying. However, there are a lot of others in the middle who realize something is wrong with liberalism, but they have a hard time articulating it exactly.

Again while I don't always succeed, in my mind I am trying to address them first. Then connect with people such as yourself second. Clearly gun laws don't work, and what I said in my view summarized why they don't work.

Though that gun laws "don't work" isn't my own primary reason guns should be legal. It's that government will not, can not and should not be in a position of protecting me in advance of crimes. That's my job. Government should just not be stopping me from doing it myself. Self victimization may be the liberal way, but it is not mine.

A woman nearby my office a few weeks ago was murdered by her ex in a murder suicide. She had phoned the police beforehand and asked for a restraining order. It was denied, no evidence. There is now. Doesn't help her. Not that the restraining order would have either...

[

-Geaux

They already are. They are liberals like Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

Immie

No, people who prepare for meetings are normal.

People who prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse are nuts.

Sorry you can't see the difference.

Just remember, Nancy Lanza was a "Prepper". How'd that work out again?

Sounds like you got a little sand in the vagina. Have you been to the beach? Don't worry. :exclaim: Zombies (even zombies with guns ie. Land of the Dead) won't eat you. They can smell chickenshit a mile away. :lol:

Forum List

Back