Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

I agree that the propaganda mills on both sides, from Fox to MSNBC, entertain folks and make folks aware just how much crap the mills spew.

I don't think it's fair to compare FOX to MSNBC. FOX actually Attracts viewers, MSNBC repels viewers. There is no common basis between the two. MSNBC will be better off after the GE tie is severed.

Ignorant comment.

They are all standing up for him and they say he'll be back. I'd count on it.

The Dumbass couldn't make it as a Sportscaster either. Looks like he failed here too. He should try another line of work.

Last edited:
http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

We agree with WTVT that
the FCC’s policy against the intentional falsification of the news – which the FCC has
called its “news distortion policy” – does not qualify as the required “law, rule, or
regulation” under section 448.102.

Top of page four of the court document that Fox lawyers filed in court.
you realize that is an APPEAL to a previous verdict, right?
as in THEY were taken to court and were appealing a bad verdict
or are you just that fucking stupid you dont understand

I don't think it's fair to compare FOX to MSNBC. FOX actually Attracts viewers, MSNBC repels viewers. There is no common basis between the two. MSNBC will be better off after the GE tie is severed.

Ignorant comment.

The Dumbass couldn't make it as a Sportscaster either. Looks like he failed here too. He should try another line of work.

Racist Rush is the one who couldn't "make it" as a sportscaster.

I gave you court documentation that Fox news used and won a court case by proving there are no laws to keep it from lying to its viewers.

Fox needed to sue or they were fucked , in this document they even admitt that they lied.

Check this out folks...........video of Swallow working ut at the gym "to blow off some of this aggression.......due to assholes".

Anyway......somebody posted this up awhile back so its a re-post, but here, we're all thinking "gym".........but evidently not..........

ps....Swallow is the white guy..............

breakdance vin diesel - Bing Videos

Took me 20 minutes to stop laughing my balls off............

Ignorant comment.

that is pathetically stupid of you to say
but then, it is within your known parameters of intellect

I gave you court documentation that Fox news used and won a court case by proving there are no laws to keep it from lying to its viewers.

Fox needed to sue or they were fucked , in this document they even admitt that they lied.
you are too stupid to even understand what you posted

awww how cute that they are now trying to change the subject instead of dealing with the cold hard court documented fact that their personal little media station is a lying sack of con shit.

Ignorant comment.

20080708-000345-pic-879056452_s640x492-1.jpg

even Mr Limbaugh has days of being Captain Obvious................

You said you never read what is presented as evidence so go beat off somewhere else.

Really TM, you must quit posting about your unrequited fetishes in public.

It's most unbecoming.

awww how cute that they are now trying to change the subject instead of dealing with the cold hard court documented fact that their personal little media station is a lying sack of con shit.

Your Charm Offensive isn't convincing anyone.

Just sayin'.

NEW WORLD COMMUNICATIONS OF )
TAMPA, INC., d/b/a WTVT-TV, )
)
Appellant, )
)
v. ) Case No. 2D01-529
)
JANE AKRE, )
)
Appellee.

Because the FCC’s news distortion policy is not a “law, rule, or regulation”
under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's
statute. Accordingly, we reverse the judgment in her favor and remand for entry of a
judgment in favor of WTVT.
Reversed and remanded.
CASANUEVA, J., and GREEN, OLIVER L., SENIOR JUDGE, Concur.

Last edited:
TM = Moron

That's really all there is to it.

saif-jump-1.jpg

Anybody hear any official estimate of the # of liberals who hit the eject button this week??

Forum List

Back