Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Its not a law.

Fox argued and won that case.

Once again, you prove you know nothing of the case. The reporter filed suit under the whistleblower protection law. The appellate court found it didn't apply.

Do pay attention.

And did you read the case you dim witted taintwallow?

Fox argued there was NO law that prohibited them from lying to the viewer.

They were proven liars in court and had to counter with "Yeah wlel lying isnt againt the law".

You can pretend it didnt happen but the facts are much taller than your pile of rat shit arguement.

see post # 516?? Thats what I mean.........excatly what Im talking about. We all knew them in grade school but never realized how they'd turn out............but they always stuck out like a sore thumb. Just total gay...........somehow, that bleeding heart wet handshake fcukking approach to life endures.......................

what a disgrace............:eusa_boohoo:

These people gotta get checked for Low T condition or some shit..........

Its not a law.

Once again, you prove you know nothing of the case. The reporter filed suit under the whistleblower protection law. The appellate court found it didn't apply.

Do pay attention.

They were proven liars in court and had to counter with "Yeah wlel lying isnt againt the law".

You can pretend it didnt happen but the facts are much taller than your pile of rat shit arguement.
NO, wrong again

and please stop deflecting and get back on the topic of Keith Olbermann being suspended

This is what the right is reduced to.

Silly pictures and name calling in response to cold hard court documented facts.

This is why you will see your precious lie packed tea party fail in the long run.

s0n........you're not getting it.

We couldnt give a rats ass about "the facts".

We won.........BIG.........

and the left got their balls kicked in:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::funnyface:

Thank you for prooving my point for me.

At least one of you admitted the truth.

Its not a law.

Do pay attention.

It's rare to see someone so proud of their irrational hatred.

yes..........to get back on track on this thread..................

Transfers-KeithOlbermann3.jpg

ps.....heard rumors this week that Olbermann is really bald. Anybody else hear that?

Do pay attention.

That is what they argued and all your crap doesnt change that cold hard fact.

Squirm all you wish.

USMB lets you lie for free all of the time - and you now have a problem with lying for free?

What's up with that?

Unlike you I dont like lies.
Then you'd best stop citing MediaMatters.

TheMediaReport.com :: The resource of bias and lies in today's media

Dave is also a contributing writer to NewsBusters.org, the popular media-bias blog of the Media Research Center.

Dave is also the creator and author of Frankenlies.com.

In addition to several other forums, Frankenlies.com was mentioned by Bill O'Reilly on both The O'Reilly Factor and The Radio Factor. It was also cited as a source in the bestselling book by Peter Schweizer, Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy.

lol, and here you sit an parrot a site (mediamatters) that makes up lies, twist things out of context to prove some dumb point, and is working to get a News station and radio and t.v host SHUT DOWN.

good grief.:cuckoo:
Pssst...hey you low-information voter.

I dare you to check out the facts...I DARE you!

Right-wing media launch bogus attacks on Obama's India trip | Media Matters for America
FAIL

mediamatter is not a source for FACTS

That is what they argued and all your crap doesnt change that cold hard fact.

Squirm all you wish.
Your "facts" have been proven false. That you still desperately cling to them speaks reams about your credibility...and it's none too good.

TheMediaReport.com :: The resource of bias and lies in today's media

Dave is also a contributing writer to NewsBusters.org, the popular media-bias blog of the Media Research Center.

Dave is also the creator and author of Frankenlies.com.

In addition to several other forums, Frankenlies.com was mentioned by Bill O'Reilly on both The O'Reilly Factor and The Radio Factor. It was also cited as a source in the bestselling book by Peter Schweizer, Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy.
Are you claiming I'm Dave Pierre?

What's your proof? That my name is Dave?

You really have lost your mind, haven't you? :lol:

Forum List

Back