Kelly Conway compares consensual sex & attempted rape

accuse does not mean guilty
HUGE difference
I accuse you of raping me
Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Denial does not mean innocence.
???
so - you ARE like the nazis/etc--guilty and not even a trial

Look. You are the one declaring Kavanaugh innocent because of lack of concrete proof.

It is impossible for you you grasp the idea that some crimes do not have concrete proof or outside witnesses. In those cases, you just ignore the accuser. I get it. You ignored all those accusations against Trump. You are ignoring the accusations about Kavanaugh.

If it were up to you, Jerry Sadusky would be still out there molesting children as would the priests & Bill Cosby.

If there isn't enough evidence to prove someone committed a crime, prosecutors decline to prosecute. That's how Due Process works.

And bogus comparisons to Sandusy and Cosby. There is plenty of contemporaneous and corroborating evidence for both of their crimes.

Both parties are interviewed and decisions are made to prosecute or not based on those interviews,.

S0 don't be so stupid to think this does not happen.

Here we are looking years afterwards. Any evidence would be lost.

You are wrong about Sandusky. It was all testimony by victims.

What ewas the evidence

Uh...in he said she said with no corroborating evidence, the benefit of the doubt goes to the accused. That is how Due Process works. Just accusing someone of something heinous is NOT PROOF.

In the Executive Branch hierarchy, Clinton was the equivalent of the CEO - everyone worked for him. So that rationalization doesn't work.

And Boo-Frelling-Hoo about Trump's consensual sexcapades. He's never hidden who he is. And as you Leftwing Whackjobs have been telling us for two decades, sex doesn't matter. So stop clutching your pearls when the right applies the same rules as you.

The issue with Clinton is abusing power over a subordinate employee on work time in the office. A corporate CEO would be fired for that, and rightly so.
Trump's consensual aspects when he was cheating on his wife.,

I know you pretend "family value" people don.t give a rat's ass about morality. You ignored tTRumps many accusations of sexual assault.

You ignore that the Democrats kicked out those like Edwards, Franken, and Spitzer.

You assholes keep electing them like David Viitter.

Scuze moi, but you all lectured us for 20 years that consensual extra-marital sex is a private family matter.

NOBODY voted for Trump because they mistakenly thought he was Billy Graham.

So, it is ok that Trump had 18 women accuse him of sexual abuse? Yet you voted for Trump.

I never voted for Clinton. You voted for an sadultere, women abusing PIOS.

How the fuck is that the same?

I don't accept allegations as proof of guilt. And I do not care what Trump did in the bedroom with consenting adults prior to becoming President (in fact, I don't care what he does now as long as it doesn't open him to blackmail).

I do believe that he is a target of Ritual Defamation by the Fusion-Party-Corporate-Surveillance-State.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox
White knighting? Or whistling past the sexual assault graveyard?

Supporting Due Process over the Terrorism of the Outrage Mob.

if only,

we could find nice girls who are willing to be good friends, and help us get really really good through practice.

So like I said you do not know if her statements are completely false.

Ummm, no.

Her claim that she was attacked - unsubstantiated...ie, not proven...ie NOT true until proven / substantiated.
Her claim Kavanaugh attacked her - unsubstantiated...ie, not proven...ie NOT true until proven / substantiated.
Her claim the event even happened - unsubstantiated...ie, not proven...ie NOT true until proven / substantiated
Her claim she has a fear of flying - debunked by facts / her history of flying
Her account to the Washington Post - debunked by her Therapist's notes

Again, THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER, NOT ON THE ACCUSED.

Provide the evidence that any of it happened. No such evidence was presented during the hearing.

So you still have not proven that she has given false statements, thank you.

Last edited:

Ummm, no.

Her claim that she was attacked - unsubstantiated...ie, not proven...ie NOT true until proven / substantiated.
Her claim Kavanaugh attacked her - unsubstantiated...ie, not proven...ie NOT true until proven / substantiated.
Her claim the event even happened - unsubstantiated...ie, not proven...ie NOT true until proven / substantiated

Provide the evidence that any of it happened. No such evidence was presented during the hearing.

Si you still have not proven that she has given false statements, thank you.

So, in your mind, once accused, it is up to the man to prove that something did NOT happen?

Ummm, no.

So, in your mind, once accused, it is up to the man to prove that something did NOT happen?

Not even close to what I said, but if it makes you feel better please keep going with that line of thinking.

Ummm, no.

Not even close to what I said, but if it makes you feel better please keep going with that line of thinking.

Easy pointed out the lack of support for Ford's accusation.

Your response was to say that none of the PROVES that the accusation is false.

That's putting the burden of proof on the accused.

Your denial of that is delusional or dishonest.

Do you, he or golding gator have definitive proof that SHE lied about it? Nope, and I am not saying the he is lying about that incident. But it sure looks like he is lying about his drinking habits and behavior in high school and college.

42977882_322618961653464_4327612543552978944_n.jpg

Do you, he or golding gator have definitive proof that SHE lied about it? Nope, and I am not saying the he is lying about that incident. But it sure looks like he is lying about his drinking habits and behavior in high school and college.

And you are putting the burden of proof on the accused. 36 years after the fucking fact.

We don't even have a clear date. To disprove it, he would have to document every night of his life, for a two or three year period.

And you are putting the burden of proof on the accused. 36 years after the fucking fact.

We don't even have a clear date. To disprove it, he would have to document every night of his life, for a two or three year period.

I did not I asked golfing gator to show his definite evidence that she is lying. And yet crickets.

Ted Kennedy likely killed a girl due to drunk driving. Therefore, it is OK for Republicans to rape women, try to rape women, lie under oath, and be , in general, a huge POS.

Bill Clinton got consensual head in the Oval Office. Therefore Republicans get to grope & molest women.

Anthony Weiner send a dick pic, therefore Republicans get you assault 18 women & still win an election.

Elliot Spitzer hired prostitutes, there for Republicans can support a real POS like Roy Moore.

Did I miss anyone you Trumpettes use as an excuse to support women assaulting candidates?

Back on Roy Moore. I watched what you did. I studied what you did. It was case ready. Pity was Bannon was on a tour not understanding that he only won round one. You bastards accused this man of pedophilia....you did it. you got him. Now a couple of things are going to happen. I'm not done with this. Game on. All fair. Alkl the women are fair game.

Come at me buddy.Give me your name. Lets see who you are

WTF???????

Are you threatening me now??

Maybe in youir world, a 32 year old man wants to date a girl in High School.

???

Look. You are the one declaring Kavanaugh innocent because of lack of concrete proof.

It is impossible for you you grasp the idea that some crimes do not have concrete proof or outside witnesses. In those cases, you just ignore the accuser. I get it. You ignored all those accusations against Trump. You are ignoring the accusations about Kavanaugh.

If it were up to you, Jerry Sadusky would be still out there molesting children as would the priests & Bill Cosby.

If there isn't enough evidence to prove someone committed a crime, prosecutors decline to prosecute. That's how Due Process works.

And bogus comparisons to Sandusy and Cosby. There is plenty of contemporaneous and corroborating evidence for both of their crimes.

Both parties are interviewed and decisions are made to prosecute or not based on those interviews,.

What ewas the evidence

Uh...in he said she said with no corroborating evidence, the benefit of the doubt goes to the accused. That is how Due Process works. Just accusing someone of something heinous is NOT PROOF.

No it dores not. It goes to the most believable person between the accuser & the accused.

Fotd gave much better testimony, she answered the questions, she even took a polygraph.

Kavanaugh ranted, screamed & cried. He dodged question & lied about a lot of stupid shit. He said he went to Yale all by himself yet his grandfather went there making him a legacy applicant. He totally misrepresented his drinking problem.

Ummm, no.

So suspects are never asked to show why they didn't do it?????

???

What ewas the evidence

No it dores not. It goes to the most believable person between the accuser & the accused.

Fotd gave much better testimony, she answered the questions, she even took a polygraph.

Kavanaugh ranted, screamed & cried. He dodged question & lied about a lot of stupid shit. He said he went to Yale all by himself yet his grandfather went there making him a legacy applicant. He totally misrepresented his drinking problem.

B'loney.

Especially not 36 years after the fact when she keeps changing her story.

Ummm, no.

So suspects are never asked to show why they didn't do it?????

I sure they are. It's called miscarriage of justice. Probably happens a lot with rape accusations.

Scuze moi, but you all lectured us for 20 years that consensual extra-marital sex is a private family matter.

NOBODY voted for Trump because they mistakenly thought he was Billy Graham.

So, it is ok that Trump had 18 women accuse him of sexual abuse? Yet you voted for Trump.

I never voted for Clinton. You voted for an sadultere, women abusing PIOS.

How the fuck is that the same?
accuse does not mean guilty
HUGE difference
I accuse you of raping me

???

without a trial---innocent ----that's it plain and simple
yes--ignore the accuser --because anyone can accuse anyone of anything
you have to ignore the accuser--there's no trial
only with a trial can the truth be known

Ted Kennedy KILLED A WOMAN, and, yet he spent like 500 years in the Senate and ran for President.

He KILLED A WOMAN.

DIMMS ARE SOULLESS.

Forum List

Back