Kelly Conway compares consensual sex & attempted rape

The absolute most ridiculous Kelly Conway called Democrats on the Kavanaugh committee hypocrites because they did not vote to oust Clinton for oral sex in the Oval Office.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

Republicans either can't tell the difference or they don't care.,

One was sex and one wasn't. You mean that?

Having sex is intercourse. Clinton never had intercourse with Lewinsky

"Oran Sex" is not "Sex"? Why the name oral "sex"?

LOL
Wow, there really isn't any end to your vast stupidity.

LOL --- so now you resort to ad hominems. LMAO.

The absolute most ridiculous Kelly Conway called Democrats on the Kavanaugh committee hypocrites because they did not vote to oust Clinton for oral sex in the Oval Office.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

LOL

If I dsaid I hsad sex with your wife, whast do you think I did?

Furthermore is sex was oral serx, why do you need the desvriptive "Oral"

Do I need to say I had fuck sex when I had sexual intercourse?

You said "having sex is intercourse". I responded with not only. You resorted to ad hominems. Typical Leftist.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

not letting you get away with this attempted rape shit. in the old days it was getting to first base. OH AS COMPARED TO DROWNI NG YOUR DATE?

remembering drowning your date?

So you had to hold your date down, hold your hand over her mouth & try to take off her bathing suit to get a little tit?

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

LOL

You said "having sex is intercourse". I responded with not only. You resorted to ad hominems. Typical Leftist.
Typical dumbass

LOL

Typical dumbass

Yes you are.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

not letting you get away with this attempted rape shit. in the old days it was getting to first base. OH AS COMPARED TO DROWNI NG YOUR DATE?

So you had to hold your date down, hold your hand over her mouth & try to take off her bathing suit to get a little tit?

What part of Ted Kennedy killing his date did you miss Sweet jesus. Kennedy killed his date.

But its a lie. As compared to the truth of the Kennedy's. Now absence of malice I know how this goes down.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

You dont remember the FUCKING WAITRESS SANDWICH??????????????

LOL

Typical dumbass

Yes you are.
Wow, you are sooooooooooooo clever.

You left wing bitches ted kennedy he left her to drown.

So, Ted Kennedy means you assholes get to rape women. Who knew?

You assume Ted was drunk. I believe he should have been charged with more than he was. But his election in Massachusetts had nothing to do with me.

Note that Ted was rejected by the Democrats from national office.

You assume Ted was drunk. I believe he should have been charged with more than he was. But his election in Massachusetts had nothing to do with me.

Whoa geeze. How the hell did you leap to this. that anyone should be allowed to rape. How fucked up are you?

Ted Kennedy likely killed a girl due to drunk driving. Therefore, it is OK for Republicans to rape women, try to rape women, lie under oath, and be , in general, a huge POS.

Bill Clinton got consensual head in the Oval Office. Therefore Republicans get to grope & molest women.

Anthony Weiner send a dick pic, therefore Republicans get you assault 18 women & still win an election.

Elliot Spitzer hired prostitutes, there for Republicans can support a real POS like Roy Moore.

Did I miss anyone you Trumpettes use as an excuse to support women assaulting candidates?

Look at real dave. what insanity is this? anyone telling you have to cross the aisle to deal with these fucking maniacs needs to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow

Ted Kennedy likely killed a girl due to drunk driving. Therefore, it is OK for Republicans to rape women, try to rape women, lie under oath, and be , in general, a huge POS.

Bill Clinton got consensual head in the Oval Office. Therefore Republicans get to grope & molest women.

Anthony Weiner send a dick pic, therefore Republicans get you assault 18 women & still win an election.

Elliot Spitzer hired prostitutes, there for Republicans can support a real POS like Roy Moore.

Did I miss anyone you Trumpettes use as an excuse to support women assaulting candidates?

Prove the rape. PROVE THE FUCKING RAPE

Whoa geeze. How the hell did you leap to this. that anyone should be allowed to rape. How fucked up are you?
Wow Geez because we are talking about sexual assault & you keep posting about Ted Kennedy.

You were using him as an excuse,. You know it. I know it. Quit lying about it,.

Prove the rape. PROVE THE FUCKING RAPE

There was mo rape. There was an attempted rape.

She said it did, He said he didn't.

Now you are claiming that if you attept to rape a girl in the forrrest & no one sees it or hears her sccreams, it never happened.

If that Ford skank has a semen-stained dress, let her bring it forward. Besides, it wasn't sex. A Clinton would never lie!
"that Ford skank".......don't understand the misogyny rep the Right is getting.

You just mad because you don’t qualify as “skank” and just get dumped into the angry dyke bucket. About that mesogyny thing, you saying demtards don’t have these issues at all ever, modern accounts not withstanding?
You too sound upset. It is a puzzlement how such upstanding members of the Right such as yourself would be so unfairly labeled as misogynist...or even homophobic. Odd.

Not homophobic at all. Just pointing out that you are an asshole. Address the question. Are you saying the DNC never had or has issues with treating woman badly? Anthony Weiner sending pictures of his dick and his infant child in the same frame to teenagers is perfectly normal?
Did the DNC support Weiner?

Did they nominate him for the USSC? Nope, he resigned.

Yes, Democrats have treated women badly. Bt they were ousted from their officers.

Republicans keep trying to elect them.

Yes. Y’all are dumb that way. Yalls hero was a notorious drunk, rapeo, and murder. Yalls behavior towards women is pretty disgusting honestly.

Then Harvey Weinstiens escapades were consensual as well.

Mark

You are a vile liar.
Don;t blame your ignorance & stupidity on me.

I'm not the one lying about what Bill Clinton, pretending an utterly unsupported accusation is fact, and then smearing people based on the utterly moronic assumption that they share my idiotic views.

That was you, that was such an ass.
Can you repeat that in English?

It was in english, but I will try my best to dumb it down enough for you.

YOU LIED ABOUT WHAT THE CLINTON SCANDAL WAS ALL ABOUT.

YOU PRETEND THAT A FUCKING WEAK ASS ACCUSATION IS A CONCRETE FACT. ALSO A FORM OF LYING.

THEN, YOU JUDGE MY POSITION ON THE ISSUES, AS THOUGH I BELIEVE THE SHIT YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BELIEVE.

THAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING LIAR AND AN ASSHOLE.

DId you understand that, moron?
Do I detect a shrill panic over this whole issue of Kavanaugh and the slipping power of white males in government?

Nope. That was just your desire to avoid addressing what I actually said. You can save your bullshit for your lib friends who will pretend to believe any shit that comes out of the hole in the middle of your face.

Back on Roy Moore. I watched what you did. I studied what you did. It was case ready. Pity was Bannon was on a tour not understanding that he only won round one. You bastards accused this man of pedophilia....you did it. you got him. Now a couple of things are going to happen. I'm not done with this. Game on. All fair. Alkl the women are fair game.

Come at me buddy.Give me your name. Lets see who you are

Forum List

Back