Kelly Conway compares consensual sex & attempted rape

Ted Kennedy KILLED A WOMAN, and, yet he spent like 500 years in the Senate and ran for President.

He KILLED A WOMAN.

DIMMS ARE SOULLESS.

Not true, Ted was a POS!

He was re-elected many times and ran for POTUS, lost the primary to Jimmy Carter, but he got plenty of votes, after he killed a woman.

When he died, he was treated like he was a saint.

The woman he killed didn’t get the same send off.

Teddy drank like a fish and killed a woman...and he derailed Bork.

Again, Dimms are soulless ghouls.

So, you think repeating yourself make you right??? It just makes twice as wrong.

OMG Bill Clinton actions means Kavanaugh is OK to be on the USSC?

Do you think flat out lying is an "argument," Nazi?

Kavanaugh didn't do anything. You Stalinst pigs have yet to provide even a hint of evidence. You paid Christine Blasy Ford over a million dollars to provide a flimsy tale that doesn't even answer the three "w's"

Who - Brett Kavanaugh (he threatens abortion and must be stopped at any cost)
When - Dunno, maybe 1982, maybe 1983
Where - Dunno, somewhere around Bethesda Maine, maybe..

You Nazis formed a lynch mob, nothing more.
Trump supported the Nazis in NC. I think you are confused here.

Trump never supported you, Nazi.

Further, it was in Virginia. What he should have done is brought in Marines with a .50 cal and mowed down both the ANTIFA terrorists and the Soros rent a Nazi thugs. Make America Great.

Ted Kennedy KILLED A WOMAN, and, yet he spent like 500 years in the Senate and ran for President.

He KILLED A WOMAN.

DIMMS ARE SOULLESS.

Not true, Ted was a POS!

He was re-elected many times and ran for POTUS, lost the primary to Jimmy Carter, but he got plenty of votes, after he killed a woman.

When he died, he was treated like he was a saint.

The woman he killed didn’t get the same send off.

Teddy drank like a fish and killed a woman...and he derailed Bork.

Again, Dimms are soulless ghouls.

Nope he is still a POS, thanks for playing though.

Yup, and since that almost never happens (it's really a republican kinda thing, just ask tRump) it just proves my theory that republicans reproduce by fission.
THIS is why you have almost ZERO credibility....

Teddy 'Let Her Drown' Kennedy

Bill 'Career/Life-Long Sexual Predator' Clinton
-- Hillary 'Enabler' Clinton

Anthony 'Pedophile' Weiner

Jesse 'Rainbow Baby' Jackson

Al 'Grope 'Em While They Sleep' / 'I Ain't Sorry' Franken

Keith 'Punch 'Em Inna Mouth' Ellison

John 'Pay That Bit@h Off' Conyers & his DNC Committee that paid for the silence of DNC Sexual Crimes victims for 15 years

Bwuhahahaha.......

Once AGAIN we see snowflakes / Democrats accusing others of doing what they have done / do and of being who THEY are....

:p
What does that have to do with republicans being basically germs?

Yup, and since that almost never happens (it's really a republican kinda thing, just ask tRump) it just proves my theory that republicans reproduce by fission.

John 'Pay That Bit@h Off' Conyers & his DNC Committee that paid for the silence of DNC Sexual Crimes victims for 15 years

Bwuhahahaha.......

Once AGAIN we see snowflakes / Democrats accusing others of doing what they have done / do and of being who THEY are....

It's called 'projection', snowflake. :p

Bwuhahahaha.......

It's called 'projection', snowflake. :p
What are you projecting then?

The absolute most ridiculous Kelly Conway called Democrats on the Kavanaugh committee hypocrites because they did not vote to oust Clinton for oral sex in the Oval Office.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

Republicans either can't tell the difference or they don't care.,
upload_2018-10-3_15-10-59.gif

I don't think anyone is ready to charge Clinton with rape for THAT. It's clear it was consensual. However, he was her far, far superior AND he is the President--messing around with an intern in the Oval Office, of all things. It's not about sexual assault; it's about harassment and what you do on work time, etc.

I knew this would be funny.

The absolute most ridiculous Kelly Conway called Democrats on the Kavanaugh committee hypocrites because they did not vote to oust Clinton for oral sex in the Oval Office.
One was consensual.
One wasn't.

A). Consensual sex doesn't make it proper. Any president who would intimidate a young girl like that to get blow jobs and more IN THE OVAL OFFICE clearly is not a person who should be leading the country. Not even considering the rape and battery changes by several other women.

B). About the other. You don't even know any assault even happened, there is absolutely no proof of anything and there must be 25 facts all pointing to the fact that Brett was never there, never met Ford, never touched her or anyone, and that Ford is either mistaken, a liar or a plant.
I never supported or voted or ever want to meet any of the Clintons, but in this case I think she was Trolling and got a bite and reeled him in. Seen it happen before, and have been offered the same shot. Bill just was weaker.

One was consensual.
One wasn't.

A). Consensual sex doesn't make it proper. Any president who would intimidate a young girl like that to get blow jobs and more IN THE OVAL OFFICE clearly is not a person who should be leading the country. Not even considering the rape and battery changes by several other women.

B). About the other. You don't even know any assault even happened, there is absolutely no proof of anything and there must be 25 facts all pointing to the fact that Brett was never there, never met Ford, never touched her or anyone, and that Ford is either mistaken, a liar or a plant.
I never supported or voted or ever want to meet any of the Clintons, but in this case I think she was Trolling and got a bite and reeled him in. Seen it happen before, and have been offered the same shot. Bill just was weaker.

Hillary is and always was a dyke. Bill wanted a "show wife" who would let him fuck around. Hillary was convenient, she didn't care who he fucked, unless he didn't share. I suspect Chelsea the little troll was a virgin birth. The artificial insemination was not the same as being with a man.

One was consensual.
One wasn't.

Hillary is and always was a dyke. Bill wanted a "show wife" who would let him fuck around. Hillary was convenient, she didn't care who he fucked, unless he didn't share. I suspect Chelsea the little troll was a virgin birth. The artificial insemination was not the same as being with a man.

More than that, Hillary was known as a predatory lesbian who mainly targeted young women. Long ago the Clintons parted ways, their marriage now little more than a business relationship where Hillary first road Bill's coattails in order to get to be senator, finally SoS and presidential candidate. Meantime, for a very long time, Willy has chased the young girls, sex and drugs. She's power-hungry while Billy is just a party hound.

Chelsea? Her real daddy was likely former Clinton friend and confidant Webster Hubbell.

3hubbell.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 11.25.30 PM.png

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

One was proven to occur, one is complete bullshit. Bill Clinton was/is a scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

It can't be consensual when it is a superior to a subordinate, you fucking Nazi.

Don't you Nazicrats get sexual harassment training?

Bull shit.

Monica was the aggressor & was an adult.

Clinton did not lock the door, turn up the music, throw her on the floor, put his hand over her mouth & try to rape her like your buddy Kavanaugh is accused of doing.

It is so sad you have such a low opinion of women & think assaulting them is just fine.

DERP

Again Nazi, Clinton had the power. It cannot be consensual when you are in the office having sex with the boss.

Don't you Nazicrats get sexual harassment training?
23 years ago you didn't... ridiculous anyway she was after him for crying out loud LOL.

The idiots on the left can't seem to tell the difference between an allegation of a crime and actual proof the crime was committed. Those who have called Kavanaugh guilty or claimed he must prove his innocence or said he should withdraw his nomination based on nothing more than an unsubstainated allegation are in no position to judge ayone else's comments.
Yet another women hating, Trump lovin' POS who thinks it is OK at assault women if there are no witnesses.

WHO witnesses the priests molesting children? Where the fuck was THAT proof.

You God damn idiots need to find anotherfexcuse for your supporting of raping women.

Who was raped?

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

One really happened and one is a made up story. They are not really good comparisons.

One happened & was consensual.

One reported by a well education, well renowned college professor against a drunken POS who just lied under oath and anm attempted rape.

Great mastery of the English language.

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

One really happened and one is a made up story. They are not really good comparisons.

One reported by a well education, well renowned college professor against a drunken POS who just lied under oath and anm attempted rape.

I don't type well. Deal with it

The idiots on the left can't seem to tell the difference between an allegation of a crime and actual proof the crime was committed. Those who have called Kavanaugh guilty or claimed he must prove his innocence or said he should withdraw his nomination based on nothing more than an unsubstainated allegation are in no position to judge ayone else's comments.
Yet another women hating, Trump lovin' POS who thinks it is OK at assault women if there are no witnesses.

You God damn idiots need to find anotherfexcuse for your supporting of raping women.

Who was raped?

I am sorry. You only support trying to rape.

Who was raped?

I am sorry. You only support trying to rape.

FBI report in. No basis of any sexual or other in proprietary. [emoji24]

One was consensual.

One wasn't.

I don't type well. Deal with it

Or edit well before or after posting. I’ll bet the Judge types well, as well as Uncle Don. [emoji22]

Forum List

Back