Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox
FALSE! The white, Caucasian image of Jesus Christ is from thousands of drawings and paintings done by hundreds of ancient artists, living in various locations, during the years of Jesus' life, just as the image of George Washington is shown to us today from the same way, also in the years before the invention of photography.

Are you drunk? There is no contemporary source that tells us what Jesus looked like. NONE! The closest we have to a description is the Gospels stating that Jesus was a Nazarite. That tells us that he didn't cut his hair. And that's all we've got. The earliest images of Jesus date to over 200 years after his death. And incidentally, they depict Jesus as a relatively dark skinned individual.

The truth of the matter is that Jesus looked alot more like Osama bin Laden than he did John Paul II.

Dec 14, 2013 11:39 EST

images

"Yes, I'm still white"

This is truly nuts but goes to show how left and right wing networks conduct themselves.

On left leaning networks, when someone does something very unprofessional, they are immediately fired. On right wing networks like fox, they get a pat on the back and tell them to keep going with their racist remarks :cuckoo:

Megyn Kelly doubles down on ?white Santa?: I did it for the kids | The Raw Story

Yeah, the libs can't stand free speech or the criticism it brings. So they fire the. And hope it goes away.

FALSE! The white, Caucasian image of Jesus Christ is from thousands of drawings and paintings done by hundreds of ancient artists, living in various locations, during the years of Jesus' life, just as the image of George Washington is shown to us today from the same way, also in the years before the invention of photography.

Are you drunk? There is no contemporary source that tells us what Jesus looked like. NONE! The closest we have to a description is the Gospels stating that Jesus was a Nazarite. That tells us that he didn't cut his hair. And that's all we've got. The earliest images of Jesus date to over 200 years after his death. And incidentally, they depict Jesus as a relatively dark skinned individual.

The truth of the matter is that Jesus looked alot more like Osama bin Laden than he did John Paul II.

Maybe YOU are drunk. As I said, there are thousands of pictures of Christ done by artists in his time period. These were passed on to later generations, and many copied by other artists over the centuries. Do you really think no one would have drawn or painted a picture of Jesus Christ ? Pheeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle)

Do you think there are?

I'm asking YOU, Lone Laugher. (hour and 17 minutes now)

You either think there are examples or you do not. Which is it?

Well, here we are now. After exchanging 10 posts on this. 4 hours and 17 minutes gone by since I first posed the question of examples of Fox News giving "misinformation", and nothing from you but change-the subject dodge/ploys evading the question. Not a single word of an example of Fox News giving "misinformation". I guess it's quite clear by now, you just posted that big, brash sign talking about Fox News telling lies, and giving misinformation, yesterday, when you didn't have a clue to back it up with.

Even if later today you do manage to come up with something, well, every TV station makes a few mistakes very occasionally. But that's not how you meant it. You meant it as if Fox was a chronic liar, and if that were the case, it should have been easy for you to produce a few examples, instantly, right off the tip of your tongue. But even 4+ hours later, you produced ZERO.

Last edited:
Santa is black, who else could break into that many house's in one night

Well, here we are now. After exchanging 10 posts on this. 4 hours and 17 minutes gone by since I first posed the question of examples of Fox News giving "misinformation", and nothing from you but change-the subject dodge/ploys evading the question. Not a single word of an example of Fox News giving "misinformation". I guess it's quite clear by now, you just posted that big, brash sign talking about Fox News telling lies, and giving misinformation, yesterday, when you didn't have a clue to back it up with.

Even if later today you do manage to come up with something, well, every TV station makes a few mistakes very occasionally. But that's not how you meant it. You meant it as if Fox was a chronic liar, and if that were the case, it should have been easy for you to produce a few examples, instantly, right off the tip of your tongue. But even 4+ hours later, you produced ZERO.

I really don't give a shit if you're ancient of days. You don't get to make demands of fellow posters, and fault them for ignoring said sorry-ass demands.

Listen here, kid.

Don't ever call a 67 year old, >> "kid".

Lesson # 2 - the longer you don't answer the question, the more evident it is you don't have one. :lol:

Hour and 32 minutes now. Tick Tock.

Sorry....I figured that anyone who wrote this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8299566-post161.html

.........couldn't be older than 10 or 11. How did you make it to 67?

Is that a crack in your armor I see? Are you now suggesting that FOX may have told a fib or two in the past? Maybe even three? You are calling them mistakes.....which would suggest that they acknowledged and retracted them. Is that your assertion?

defense? of WHAT? :cuckoo:

stating the truth and facts?

Uh, Vox, both Santa and Jesus/God are imaginary creatures.

Santa does not bring your presents down the chimney and there is no one waiting for you on a cloud in heaven.

Jeeeez.

Prove Christ doesn't. Your opinion only. Give me proof that heaven doesn't exist.

I think that's what's so ridiculous about this. He is pretending to be outraged over a comment on what race people he believes are fictional are.

Uh, Vox, both Santa and Jesus/God are imaginary creatures.

Santa does not bring your presents down the chimney and there is no one waiting for you on a cloud in heaven.

Jeeeez.

Prove Christ doesn't. Your opinion only. Give me proof that heaven doesn't exist.

I think that's what's so ridiculous about this. He is pretending to be outraged over a comment on what race people he believes are fictional are.

Nobody is outraged. We are mocking fools. Please understand the difference.

Talking about a "fictional" Santa Claus on Fooooooooooooooooox News was such a huge deal he had to make a follow up thread on it..

what a life, or lack of one maybe

just petty and shallow

Forum List

Back