Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

You have to be overly sensitive about race to turn a mythical figure and the Savior of all mankind into a color that matches your skin.

Eh, I don't know. I think it's natural that absent anything else, cultures would develop a default perception of Jesus that resembled themselves. That's how the European image of Jesus arose in the first place.

Jesus is Jesus. He could be purple for all I care, he's still my Lord and Savior. I don't deign to such levels as to claim possession of him, or try to make him into my image. That's not who Jesus is/was, nor is that what he teaches. When you twist Jesus into something apart from what he taught, you are worshiping an idol of your own making, not Jesus.

The 2nd Commandment clearly provides, "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image."

Obama inherited a mess?

Yeah, well it would have been a lot less.

Well the last the the republicans had majority of the power was 2006. Yeah, the unemployment rate was at 4.6 percent. Of course the praetorian media that is all in for the left reported on a daily basis the high gas prices.

Of course Nancy Pelosi and the democrats took over the HOUSE AND SENATE, and since the 2007 this country turned into crap. (But Bush got all the blame for the housing bubble crash, even though it was clearly at the very least a bipartisan problem) The annoying left wingers, are annoying.

Of course, the same praetorian media that hardly said a word in 2006 for the low unemployment rate, cheered their asses off when the false unemployment rate numbers came out in 2012 put out by the liar in chief, the media cheered.

At what? At the notion that the unemployment "fell" to 7.8 percent. Meanwhile the price at the pump was the highest in the history of the country. Interestingly, the same praetorian media that condemned Bush for crony capitalism and the high gas prices in 2006, praised the high gas prices under the lying sack of crap in chief cause it supposedly is good "for the environment.

Go ahead and go over all of those facts while you lefties get all riled up about Megan Kelly claiming santa clause was white. Hilarious how you lefties don't blame Hollywood for that.

Ever watch Miracle on 34th street? No? How about Rudolph the red nosed reindeer? No? How about The Santa Clause? No? How about Elf? No?

Freaking left, and their double standards, double talk, and their feigned outrage over trivial crap.

Last edited:
You nutjob liberals get mad when someone just points out FACTS in your face.

Santa Claus is a European, "white" creation....deal with it. Making up different color Santas to make yourselves feel important and better about your pathetic lives is hilarious.Waaahhh...you feel inferior because "dey ain't no black Santa fo u."

Oh, it's a bigger laugh seeing you scumbags claiming the Egyptians and Jews (Jesus) are black. You're nutjobs....

Santa Claus isn't real...but...the saint he is based on was a Greek living in what is now Turkey.

But it is funny how you want to fight for a "white" Santa (imaginary guy) while making fun of those who would like THEIR imaginary guy look more like themselves.

:lol:

A lot of butt hurt by liberals for a guy that isn't even real.

Santa is from Danish and German folklore.

I have one even worse.

Mary Poppins is white. As is Dr. Doolittle. Yes it's true, Eddie Murphy did play Dr. Doolittle in a movie, but Dr. Doolittle is still white.

On left leaning networks, when someone does something very unprofessional, they are immediately fired

OMG, and you actually believe that don't you? That is so sad.

What gets me is he thinks this is unprofessional.

And yet Bashir's comments aren't.

Ding, ding, ding!

That is how black label and his liberal kool-aid drinkers think. If you say a fictional creature from a white culture is white, it's racist and people need to be fired. If liberals call Palin a stupid, useless, bitch, they are just being honest. Why would anyone be criticized for that? It's true, right? How is that unprofessional? Then they would pass a lie detector test that the unprofessional one of those two is the one who said Santa is white.

Jesus is Jesus. He could be purple for all I care, he's still my Lord and Savior. I don't deign to such levels as to claim possession of him, or try to make him into my image. That's not who Jesus is/was, nor is that what he teaches. When you twist Jesus into something apart from what he taught, you are worshiping an idol of your own making, not Jesus.

The 2nd Commandment clearly provides, "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image."

I don't disagree with what you are saying. All I was trying to say is that it's natural for people to envision others in a form similar to their own. I don't think there's any malice by early European artists who envisioned Jesus as having a European appearance. There was essentially no information available to them to indicate what Jesus actually looked like.

She was being sarcastic??? THIS is the new defense?

Then why is she defending it?

Try again. :cuckoo:

defense? of WHAT? :cuckoo:

stating the truth and facts?

Uh, Vox, both Santa and Jesus/God are imaginary creatures.

Santa does not bring your presents down the chimney and there is no one waiting for you on a cloud in heaven.

Jeeeez.

Jesus was "Imaginary"? LOL

Then so were Lincoln, Washington and Einstein

Last edited:
Some wondered if Megyn, whose network's audience of black is 1.2% for 2012, would have said the same thing if the network black audience was 25%.

Last edited:
I saw Santa about an hour ago. I can confirm he was the real Santa. My 5 year old told me his beard and hair were real and she heard him talking baby talk to the infant in front of her. I can also confirm that he is white. Facts are facts.

I saw Santa about an hour ago. I can confirm he was the real Santa. My 5 year old told me his beard and hair were real and she heard him talking baby talk to the infant in front of her. I can also confirm that he is white. Facts are facts.

I will trust any 5 year old on Santa authentication.

has she tendered her resignation yet?

Why should she? If the network wants to make a bad decision, like MSNBC did. Then let them fire her.

Just because someone creates controversy, it doesn't mean a network needs to fire them.

You nutjob liberals get mad when someone just points out FACTS in your face.

Santa Claus is a European, "white" creation....deal with it. Making up different color Santas to make yourselves feel important and better about your pathetic lives is hilarious.Waaahhh...you feel inferior because "dey ain't no black Santa fo u."

Oh, it's a bigger laugh seeing you scumbags claiming the Egyptians and Jews (Jesus) are black. You're nutjobs....

FAIL.

Jesus was a first century Jew. He’s not a Northern European. He was Semitic, not Caucasian.

And St. Nicholas was Greek, not Northern European.

Forum List

Back