Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

Typical of the rw's to get their panties in a bunch over a pair of imaginary creatures. And, Kelly - brainless ditz - she'll probably get a raise over this latest pretend battle in the non-existent war on xmas. Remember, the name of the game is ratings. That's all this is about and the rw sheeples are falling for it.

Why don't you all get on down to WalMart and show us what you really believe the meaning of xmas is.

1461117_689144014440800_161783526_n.jpg

Kelly is not 'brainless". She is an attorney with a Doctorate in Law, from the prestigious Albany Law School, in Albany, NY (the capitol of the state of New York), and the oldest independent law school in the United States. It was founded in 1851. And your highest level of education is >>> ?

PS - would you mind sharing with us what you see as "misinformation" on Fox News (3 examples, if you please)

Last edited:
I am so gratified to see the left still gnashing teeth over this.

And

Santa is still white.

Typical of the rw's to get their panties in a bunch over a pair of imaginary creatures. And, Kelly - brainless ditz - she'll probably get a raise over this latest pretend battle in the non-existent war on xmas. Remember, the name of the game is ratings. That's all this is about and the rw sheeples are falling for it.

Why don't you all get on down to WalMart and show us what you really believe the meaning of xmas is.

Kelly is not 'brainless". She is an attorney with a Doctorate in Law, from the prestigious Albany Law School, in Albany, NY (the capitol of the state of New York), and the oldest independent law school in the United States. It was founded in 1851. And your highest level of education is >>> ?

That looked like a 4th grader's book report.

Blackhawk just shared with us how he thinks, talking to the guy in the mirror.

Jake just shared with us doesn't think at all a Slate writer writes a article about Santa Claus and penguins Kelly has some fun with it on her show there are some silly comments about what race Santa and Jesus are and the far left here tries to make this into some major scandal calling that off the charts insane is a pretty accurate description.

Last edited:

That looked like a 4th grader's book report.

WHAT "looked like a 4th grader's book report" ?

And

Santa is still white.

Gnashing teeth? Is that what you perceive we are doing?

Isn't it obvious that's what liberals are doing? Megyn Kelly was practically preening over the liberal attacks to her response that Santa Clause now be a giant penguin. No. Not practically. She was preening and gloated that she was big enough to be a target. Her viewership has increased quite a bit over this liberal made up flap.

You have to be overly sensitive about race to turn a mythical figure and the Savior of all mankind into a color that matches your skin.

Eh, I don't know. I think it's natural that absent anything else, cultures would develop a default perception of Jesus that resembled themselves. That's how the European image of Jesus arose in the first place.

Kelly's comments are historically accurate. Santa Claus originated as Sinterklaas in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria). It is highly doubtful that the medieval people who celebrated Sinterklaas didn't view him as being physically similar to themselves....WHITE PEOPLE.

The problem is Kelly missed the point of the article. Santa today is a made up being with elves. He could be anything you want him to be.

"Of course, since we created Santa, we can certainly change him however we’d like—and we have, many times over. Like the holiday itself, Santa has long since been extracted from his religious roots, even if the name St. Nicholas still gets thrown around. Our current design takes inspiration from multiple sources, including Washington Irving’s 1809 description of St. Nick “riding jollily among the tree tops, or over the roofs of the houses, now and then drawing forth magnificent presents from his breeches pockets, and dropping them down the chimnies of his favourites.” When Clement Clarke Moore published “A Visit from St. Nicholas” in 1823, the old man was described and illustrated as a “plump” but elfin figure. Since then, Santa has been redesigned and re-appropriated to push everything from soda to war."

Kelly should have just let it go. The author had a valid point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And

Santa is still white.

Gnashing teeth? Is that what you perceive we are doing?

Each time you scream 'RACIST!' at the top of your lungs, yes.

I have never done that. Why are you suggesting that I have?

I did recently tell a customer to fuck off, though. It seems I get one every year. I provide a swimsuit calendar that my customers can hang in their shops. They are very popular. The 2014 edition has a black chick for the December model.

One of the guys told me he loved it...except for December. He couldn't stand to look at the ****** for a whole month, so he would tear her off and look at November for two.

I told him to fuck off and took the calendar back. He needs a new supplier.

Merry Christmas

Seriously? Its like you liberals can't take a joke. Since when have you ever heard any black people caring what color Santa or Jesus was? They are who they are, anyone who has their head so firmly entrenched in their backside making this a race issue is pathetic.

Can we not go a day without someone trying to racebait?

black-jesus-sacred.jpeg

images

You have to be overly sensitive about race to turn a mythical figure and the Savior of all mankind into a color that matches your skin. Frankly, I wouldn't care what color they were. Jesus would still be my Lord and Savior. Santa black or white would be a symbol of the holidays.

Would you say that to Christians who present him as pale and with blue eyes?
I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS - would you mind sharing with us what you see as "misinformation" on Fox News (3 examples, if you please)

Then again, Joe Biden has a JD also. I'm not really sold on him being too bright.

Then again, Joe Biden has a JD also. I'm not really sold on him being too bright.

Did that dude ask for 3 examples of FOX News misinforming people?

You have to be overly sensitive about race to turn a mythical figure and the Savior of all mankind into a color that matches your skin.

Eh, I don't know. I think it's natural that absent anything else, cultures would develop a default perception of Jesus that resembled themselves. That's how the European image of Jesus arose in the first place.

FALSE! The white, Caucasian image of Jesus Christ is from thousands of drawings and paintings done by hundreds of ancient artists, living in various locations, during the years of Jesus' life, just as the image of George Washington is shown to us today from the same way, also in the years before the invention of photography.

Yup! That's what I asked for. You got'm ?

If the world had just a little less butt hurt it would be a better place.

Who cares? If someone wants santa to be black, well they can imagine him as such.

Yup! That's what I asked for. You got'm ?

That was a serious request? As in......you don't think there are three examples of FOX News passing on misinformation?

I didn't say there are or are not. I'm simply asking YOU (who claims there are) to produce them here and now. And we've been waiting for well over an hour now. From 9:38 PM. Tick Tock.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back