Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

If Greeks are White, and Palestinians are White, then Mexicans are White.

You can't have it both ways. Unless you want to explain which factors separate Mexicans from Semites and Mediterraneans.

Some Mexicans are white.

Im not sure why it matters. But the scriptures say very clearly Christ is white:

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; (Rev 1:12-14)

Again, why does it matter? He could be black or purple, and yet He would still be the Savior of the World. He would still be the Son of God. He still atoned for our sins.

Again, I don't know why you guys think this is a big deal. Nor why you are so offended that she stated the truth of the matter.

White Mexicans ...

Their last names are all Romney.

You sit here and wonder just how retarded the right wing will get and just when you think they've gone as whacky as they can...you get "Mexicans are white".

@TK - wait what, what. Why not.

Posts are becoming increasingly cryptic... to my knowledge, Jesus was never a Native American. Color me confused. Was that picture a joke? I don't know, I'm too hyped up on sugar from a Christmas party I got from to know. Maybe I'll go do something about that.

:eusa_shhh:

Posts are becoming increasingly cryptic... to my knowledge, Jesus was never a Native American. Color me confused. Was that picture a joke? I don't know, I'm too hyped up on sugar from a Christmas party I got from to know. Maybe I'll go do something about that.

I see nothing wrong with Christ being represented as whatever nationality is honoring him. He was middle-eastern. Not Caucasian.

I see nothing wrong with Christ being represented as whatever nationality is honoring him. He was middle-eastern. Not Caucasian.

Wouldn't that be as bad as saying he was white though?

No. Because all the other races aren't telling the white race that they're wrong. Just whites telling non-whites that he was white - which is also wrong.

Doing some research;

Though the definite origins of the word "Palestine" have been debated for years and are still not known for sure, the name is believed to be derived from the Egyptian and Hebrew word peleshet. Roughly translated to mean "rolling" or "migratory," the term was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines. The Philistines were an Aegean people - more closely related to the Greeks and with no connection ethnically, linguisticly or historically with Arabia - who conquered in the 12th Century BCE the Mediterranean coastal plain that is now Israel and Gaza.

Origin of "Palestine" | Jewish Virtual Library

13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[a] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

His hair was white, post-resurrection. I see no mention of his face being white - his feet were bronze, and his eyes like fire. Obviously, this is not what he looked like on earth.

I'm not quite sure what you're implying. Of course there will be certain similarities between Jews. We are ethnically diverse, but we are still a common people with common roots. However, when it comes to the question of what native Palestinian Jews would have looked like, it takes a much deeper analysis.

Even those modern day Palestinians who themselves are descendant from ancient Palestinians 2000 years ago do not look quite like the ancient Palestinians of that time. With the Arab conquest and other subsequent developments, much has changed. New ethnic influences have been absorbed, some "original" ethnic genetic data has become extinct. The truth is that despite the continuity of the Jewish people, we cannot be certain that there is a single person alive today who is descendant from a native Palestinian Jew from Jesus' time. Modern Jews are a very different people than ancient Jews.

What we do know is that Jews are an Afroasiatic people in origin, distinct from Indo-European peoples. We know that the ancient Hebrews descend from a migratory nomadic people, but that when they eventually found their way into the Levant and "settled down" if you will, they became a much more insular culture than nowadays, and that their culture was nationalistic and relatively xenophobic and resisted welcoming immigrants and outsiders. We know that 5% of our ancestry from today is sub-Saharan, which is necessarily a much smaller figure than would have been the case for Palestinian Jews 2000 years ago.

From this information we can know that Palestinian Jews from 2000 years ago were a relatively dark skinned people, separate from Indo-Europeans. They would have had an appearance closer to modern Egyptians than even modern post-Diaspora Jews.

No. Because all the other races aren't telling the white race that they're wrong. Just whites telling non-whites that he was white - which is also wrong.

I can understand that sentiment, but I am not going to target any non-white person here and shove that concept down their throat. As you can see, I am trying to make an actual scientific, genealogical and demographical argument for why I believe Jesus was white or Caucasian. I do it not to appease my sensitivities, but to prove a theory. Since most of the assertions about Jesus' ethnicity are just that, theories.

To my recollection, Caucasians (also referred to as "dirty whites") are any of the human species that originate from Europe, North Africa (Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, and Egypt), the Horn of Africa (Eritrea, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Somalia), Western Asia (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen) , Central Asia and South Asia. Meaning, that the peoples in these areas shared a lighter complexion than their Middle Eastern counterparts. It can be deduced that some of them resided in the area where Israel is now. Thus, making it possible for Jesus to be a Causcasian, and thus 'white' as the term is used here.

"This third racial zone stretches from Spain across the Straits of Gibraltar to Morocco, and thence along the southern Mediterranean shores into Arabia, East Africa, Mesopotamia, and the Persian highlands; and across Afghanistan into India[...] The Mediterranean racial zone stretches unbroken from Spain across the Straits of Gibraltar to Morocco, and thence eastward to India[...] A branch of it extends far southward on both sides of the Red Sea into southern Arabia, the Ethiopian highlands, and the Horn of Africa."

Carleton Stevens Coon, The Races of Europe. New York: The Macmillan Company. pp 400-401 (1939)

Last edited:
Santa Claus emerged from a combination of European pagan traditions and the Greek St.Nicholas. He was created by White men. His conception and holiday of Christmas are White/Western conceptions.

Jesus was a Hebrew, not an an Arab or Black man as some suggest here. He would look like your average sephardic Jew you find in Israel today. He is certainly Caucasian.

White is more of a subjective term, it is generally proscribed to European Caucasians, who genetically cluster closer together than with other Caucasians. Though depending on a census in what western nation you are in, Arabs, Persians, Jews, and North Africans are included in this category. You could argue Europeans(Whites) are a sub-race of Caucasians. But Europeans, Middle Easterners etc are part of the Caucasian Race.

However, by the US Census Definition of the word, Jesus would certainly be White.

Prove Christ doesn't. Your opinion only. Give me proof that heaven doesn't exist.

Nutters are always asking people to prove negatives.

Prove that unicorns don't exist. Same thing.

And, as always, conveniently ignoring that they can't prove Jesus/God/Christ exist.

And, ignoring the point - that Kelly and the rw's are hysterical over imaginary creatures.

Good grief. They can make them any color they want. WHO CARES????
Aisha Harris cared, enough to say we should either make Santa Black or get rid of him for a penguin.

So which is it? Does his color not matter, or should we get rid of Santa?

It seems it doesn't matter what color Santa is, unless of course he is White, that is racist.

Jesus was a Hebrew, not an an Arab or Black man as some suggest here. He would look like your average sephardic Jew you find in Israel today. He is certainly Caucasian.

Incorrect, and clearly indicative of someone who doesn't know the first thing about which you speak.

But Europeans, Middle Easterners etc are part of the Caucasian Race.

Semitic peoples are Afroasiatic peoples.

Incorrect, and clearly indicative of someone who doesn't know the first thing about which you speak.

There is no such thing as "Afroasiatic peoples"

There are 3 primary races: Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid. Thought some would say Australoid is a race as well, which I agree with.

I don't get it either.

On another note, here's the American Jesus.

native_american_jesus1.jpg

Wait what?

That's the Mormon Jeebus.

There are 3 primary races: Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid. Thought some would say Australoid is a race as well, which I agree with.

There's really no such thing as races..

There's really no such thing as races..

LOL

Why you trollin'

Technically speaking, the idea of "race" is generally disregarded in modern anthropology. It only remains of any value in forensic anthropology. But even then, scientists recognize it as merely a rendering of modern social concepts. For example, a skull can have features that indicate predominate African ancestry. Thus, such a person would generally be considered "black" in today's society. These perceptions are not held to be indicative any actually existing race. They are merely convenient explanatory tools.

As for there being no such thing as Afroasiatic peoples, the fact that you say that shows that you haven't a clue what you're talking about. Afroasiatic peoples share common ancestry, from which different but related cultures diverged. Semitic peoples are the only ethnic groups to emerge out of continental Africa during Ancient times. They had no substantial ancestry with Indo-European peoples, other than the common ancestries that Indo-Europeans at large shared with Afroasiatics.

Forum List

Back