🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kellyanne Ripped Chris Wallace A New One

Wallace had it coming, crawling into his leftist turtle-shell of mock outrage and sneaky gotcha quotes from years ago to embarrass a guest. Except Kellyanne knows the scrawny little shit with the dyed hair is no friend to the Trump presidency, and LAUNCHED on him like a Jersey Girl. Wallace fell silent as she went on a 5 minute riff about how and why the Donald won the presidency and the one-sided sleazy narrative Wallace and his cronies present as real news. She was AWESOME and if you haven't seen it, wait for the replay later today. :thup:

103990447-IMG_7216.600x400.JPG

She's an absolute badass and perfect for this 'NO PUSSIES ALLOWED' administration. I'd bet she has bigger balls than most spineless male Liberals...haha. It just keeps getting better by the day.

I have no doubt that she has balls. Damn, what an ugly thing.
Washington Redskin, did you get into the firewater again?

Wallace had it coming, crawling into his leftist turtle-shell of mock outrage and sneaky gotcha quotes from years ago to embarrass a guest. Except Kellyanne knows the scrawny little shit with the dyed hair is no friend to the Trump presidency, and LAUNCHED on him like a Jersey Girl. Wallace fell silent as she went on a 5 minute riff about how and why the Donald won the presidency and the one-sided sleazy narrative Wallace and his cronies present as real news. She was AWESOME and if you haven't seen it, wait for the replay later today. :thup:

She's an absolute badass and perfect for this 'NO PUSSIES ALLOWED' administration. I'd bet she has bigger balls than most spineless male Liberals...haha. It just keeps getting better by the day.

Overgrown lower chin.

Easy now ladies...unless you're willing to post photos of yourselves?
Oh what am I thinking, I'm sure you're both 8.5's on the 10 scale...just ask you right?

Where's the link?

Fox News Sunday....don't think it's up yet.
I posted it.

I watch FOX for Tucker and Hannity. Wallace is one the creepiest fucking weirdos on any broadcast. His skin tone is actually a greenish tint on my Panasonic Plasmas.

So did Conway tell anymore "alternative facts" or LIES, for those who need some guidance. She and Bannon on the Nazi, Leninist of the WH. They are working on taking down our government and replacing it with a Russian aligned state. White will be the rule...

JimH52, have you ever been under the supervision of a state psychiatrist? No offense, you just seem...nuts. :p

I watch FOX for Tucker and Hannity. Wallace is one the creepiest fucking weirdos on any broadcast. His skin tone is actually a greenish tint on my Panasonic Plasmas.
Look how she points her finger at him, now that is a truly nasty lying women.

JimH52, have you ever been under the supervision of a state psychiatrist? No offense, you just seem...nuts. :p

Is that one of Conway's "alternative facts?" The Liar is Chief is very proud of her!

Penelope and JimH52, Kellyanne pwns you crazy Crooked Hillary nutcases daily! Sorry! That's the fact jack!

Kellyanne Conway should keep wearing that Nutcracker Suite costume she wore at the inauguration. It's perfect for the imaginary world she lives in.

So did Conway tell anymore "alternative facts" or LIES, for those who need some guidance. She and Bannon on the Nazi, Leninist of the WH. They are working on taking down our government and replacing it with a Russian aligned state. White will be the rule...

Alternative facts are simply proof of truth from different sources like the size of the Inauguration crowd. Spicer was told numbers and relayed them as facts. When the numbers weren't what he said, he acknowledged that. It didn't make him a "liar" like those who say and write things about President Trump they know to be untrue. Desperate housewife Chuck Todd spews lies for an hour every Sunday morning on NBC and is now getting called on it. Chucky doesn't like that and has gone total- bitch against the new administration. They should boycott the network completely and see how long NBC will put up with a total loss of credentials/blacklist.

Alternative facts are simply proof of truth from different sources like the size of the Inauguration crowd. Spicer was told numbers and relayed them as facts. When the numbers weren't what he said, he acknowledged that. It didn't make him a "liar" like those who say and write things about President Trump they know to be untrue. Desperate housewife Chuck Todd spews lies for an hour every Sunday morning on NBC and is now getting called on it. Chucky doesn't like that and has gone total- bitch against the new administration. They should boycott the network completely and see how long NBC will put up with a total loss of credentials/blacklist.

Really? When did Spicer ever admit that Comrade's crowd was smaller than Obama's? Maybe I missed that. He will continually go before the press and spread the lies of the Comrade.

And an alternative fact is a Lie. The Comrade will tell his lies on a daily basis for four years or until he is removed from office or resigns like his mentor, Nixon.

Really? When did Spicer ever admit that Comrade's crowd was smaller than Obama's? Maybe I missed that. He will continually go before the press and spread the lies of the Comrade.

And an alternative fact is a Lie. The Comrade will tell his lies on a daily basis for four years or until he is removed from office or resigns like his mentor, Nixon.

"Comrade" is your ilk....so is "snowflake". Spicer was quoting the city bus numbers, not the mall numbers which were much higher than the MSM pics showed. The bus numbers were a little smaller than during Barry the Fairy's last inauguration but the overall crowd was much larger when you count all media, TV and internet. Add in the rain and you punks threatening to harm visitors. Now shag your bony little ass down to Mehico since you like them better than us.

Forum List

Back