Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

And 98% chance is the "citizen" deserved it!
The problem is the majority of people have been taught THEY don't have to obey any commands! They are taught people in authority have NO right to tell them what to do.
Even though most often the reason for the authority to tell them was for the person's own good...the disrespectful "citizen" doesn't understand what it means to comply.

really?

Phone in one hand, child in other. Yep, he deserves a bullet to the head! Oh, he wasn't Black

A gun that shoots water, yep that is a dangerous weapon! He deserve two rounds from a shotgun. Oh, he wasn't Black

Crazy Cop shoot sunday school teacher for rolling up window. Then lied about incident. Yep, those damn Christian Sunday Teachers are a real threat! She deserve getting shot 6 times! Oh, she wasn't Black!

However, there is time even what seems like a dangerous situation is shown not to be, for instance

He was Black and deserved it right? However.....

No one agrees with you!

Two of those are the same video. And coincidently one of the two that were fucked up.
The other being the cop shooting through the window.

The others all have a reasonable cause. Unfortunate but understandable.

There are 5 videos in all
the last two are the same story

However, none of them are credible for shooting. In no instance did the cop verify there was a weapon. Also, the difference from the last two and the others is that the cops were not filmed, allowing them to concoct the story to make it seem feasible to shoot. But given the situation(a child in hand, man watering lawn, a woman that rolls up window with witnesses contesting the officer story and pointing out he already has his hand on the gun) can you really believe what the cop says? In all likely hood, no. The cops are human. And humans have a strong tendency to survive.

The last two has the cop filmed saying he was stop for a seat belt violation. The cop was fired because he did not follow proper training procedures. If you think about that in the stop and compare it to the other situations, you are forced to ask yourself "what in the hell happened to get those people killed?"

The guy pointed what appeared to be a gun at cops. Bad idea.
The other guy was walking around the neighborhood holding a baby and threatening people with a gun. Another bad idea.

First guy had a waterhose with a nozzle. He was watering his neighbor yard.

Second guy did not have a gun, he had a phone! His weapons were in the house, not on him. Also, with a child(9 yrs old, by the way) and an assumed weapon, is that not a hostage situation being described? That involves a different procedure altogether!

Please pay attention to what is said in the videos.

Good God you're stupid. What'd you do,just read the title and run with it?
There was no hose attached to it,he was drunk,he pointed it at the officers in a two handed grip like a pistol,it was not his neighbors house but a friends and one of his friends neighbors called the cops and said there was a drunk guy with a gun.

The second guy had his 9 MONTH OLD grand daughter in his arms.
He had just threatened his neighbors with a gun and he was combative with the police.
When some wack job is holding an innocent 9 MONTH OLD BABY you dont dick around and wait and see what he has in his hand,when it's already been reported that he was packing a pistol.
And does this wack job really need a gun to kill a 9 MONTH OLD baby?

It's more embarrassing to black people because they don't realize that if a black is going to get murdered it will most likely be by another black person

No, what's embarrassing is that clueless white people don't understand why black people might get upset when the police murder their children for traffic violations and shoplifting beefs.

Let's compare.

Dylan Roof shoots 9 black people in a church. The police not only take him into custody, but they ask the poor dear if he's hungry and stop at Burger King to buy him lunch because the poor things was looking a little peckish. Then they made darned sure that no one took a pot shot at him on his way to the jail.

Sandra Bland changes lanes with signalling, for which she is threatened with a taser, thrown to the ground, dislocating her shoulder, and put in jail unattended where she commits "suicide" (no, really) under mysterious circumstances.

Yeah, black people see these kinds of disparities, and they are upset about them for some reason.
Behave like a human being when interacting with police instead of trying to puff your chest like an animal. Problem solved....
Well, except for the fact that ya'll are exterminating each other over sneakers & other stupid shit.

Yeah like Tamir Rice that big fucking 11 year old had 2 whole seconds to stop and listen. Cops shot him dead. Thats the 11 year olds fault for looking at them angrily or something
That was tragic no doubt but not really relevant to my post. Children are just children and a bad cop or a good cop making a bad decision are not the reason your culture is rotting from the inside out.

It also isnt the reason why white people are rotting out either. But black lives matter more to you and thats why you cannot address the bullshit in your own community. Right? Right?

It's more embarrassing to black people because they don't realize that if a black is going to get murdered it will most likely be by another black person

No, what's embarrassing is that clueless white people don't understand why black people might get upset when the police murder their children for traffic violations and shoplifting beefs.

Let's compare.

Dylan Roof shoots 9 black people in a church. The police not only take him into custody, but they ask the poor dear if he's hungry and stop at Burger King to buy him lunch because the poor things was looking a little peckish. Then they made darned sure that no one took a pot shot at him on his way to the jail.

Sandra Bland changes lanes with signalling, for which she is threatened with a taser, thrown to the ground, dislocating her shoulder, and put in jail unattended where she commits "suicide" (no, really) under mysterious circumstances.

Yeah, black people see these kinds of disparities, and they are upset about them for some reason.
Behave like a human being when interacting with police instead of trying to puff your chest like an animal. Problem solved....
Well, except for the fact that ya'll are exterminating each other over sneakers & other stupid shit.

Yeah like Tamir Rice that big fucking 11 year old had 2 whole seconds to stop and listen. Cops shot him dead. Thats the 11 year olds fault for looking at them angrily or something

WOW... now that goes to show WHY you don't wave a gun... As Chris Rock said...
View attachment 45788

YOU ARE A RACIST!!!!

Even a black kid cant play with a toy gun or he gets less than 3 seconds. Kinda hard to comply with that one...unless you just dont be black

Most aborted babies are Black. Obviously they don't matter.

This is like saying "Most meth users are white" and then leaving saying that white people must love drugs

No it would be like saying most meth users like drugs. Which is pretty much an accurate statement.

Oh so now the race aspect gets dropped from it because white people use Meth and drugs in general more than anyone?

Oh ok, let me rephrase my comment. White meth users like drugs as does black crack cocaine users.

So obviously white lives dont matter, right? Or are we using different metrics for whites while you scream "its not about race"?

Most aborted babies are Black. Obviously they don't matter.

This is like saying "Most meth users are white" and then leaving saying that white people must love drugs

No it would be like saying most meth users like drugs. Which is pretty much an accurate statement.

Oh so now the race aspect gets dropped from it because white people use Meth and drugs in general more than anyone?

Oh ok, let me rephrase my comment. White meth users like drugs as does black crack cocaine users.

So obviously white lives dont matter, right? Or are we using different metrics for whites while you scream "its not about race"?

Quite a stretch there Mr. Armstrong.

Let's compare.

That was tragic no doubt but not really relevant to my post. Children are just children and a bad cop or a good cop making a bad decision are not the reason your culture is rotting from the inside out.

It also isnt the reason why white people are rotting out either. But black lives matter more to you and thats why you cannot address the bullshit in your own community. Right? Right?
You are so afraid to face your own issues all you can do is point to others.
Protip: Billy Bob cookin meth in his trailer isn't the cause of your problems either. Billy Bob isn't shooting up Chicago, the Treyvons are.

Different metrics then Mr. Its not about race

I agree, so please stay on topic.

The truth is, not all lives matter, at least not that much. Case in point, tens of thousands die needlessly on the nation's highways every year. A large portion of those lives could be saved by simply reducing the maximum speed cars are able to move to say 50 kph. We don't do that, because we value moving people and things at high speeds more than we do the lives lost. All lives matter, until preserving them becomes inconvenient to us.

The fallacy in that is that NOTHING can make everyone 100% safe.

Let's compare.

You are so afraid to face your own issues all you can do is point to others.
Protip: Billy Bob cookin meth in his trailer isn't the cause of your problems either. Billy Bob isn't shooting up Chicago, the Treyvons are.

Are you saying this while looking in the mirror? Or am I held to a different standard?

I agree, so please stay on topic.

I am on topic, you just want to avoid it like Grampa Murked just did

You're partially correct. It IS about culture. Race statistics point to the blacks BUT it's the culture driving the insanity not the color.

Unfortunately your side doesn't recognize that as proven by the complete focus on skin color and ignoring the cultural problems.

Forum List

Back