Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

Oh ok, let me rephrase my comment. White meth users like drugs as does black crack cocaine users.

So obviously white lives dont matter, right? Or are we using different metrics for whites while you scream "its not about race"?

Quite a stretch there Mr. Armstrong.

Different metrics then Mr. Its not about race
Oh ok, let me rephrase my comment. White meth users like drugs as does black crack cocaine users.

So obviously white lives dont matter, right? Or are we using different metrics for whites while you scream "its not about race"?

I agree, so please stay on topic.

I am on topic, you just want to avoid it like Grampa Murked just did

Not avoiding anything. I just clarified that white meth users and black cocaine users like drugs. You concluded, incorrectly, that I therefore believe white lives doesn't matter. One has nothing to do with the other.

The truth is, not all lives matter, at least not that much. Case in point, tens of thousands die needlessly on the nation's highways every year. A large portion of those lives could be saved by simply reducing the maximum speed cars are able to move to say 50 kph. We don't do that, because we value moving people and things at high speeds more than we do the lives lost. All lives matter, until preserving them becomes inconvenient to us.

The fallacy in that is that NOTHING can make everyone 100% safe.

They'll discuss traffic accidents only from blacks and determine that its black culture fault. Anything really they can use to say black people suck they'll run with it.

but but but....its not about race tho guys

Behave like a human being when interacting with police instead of trying to puff your chest like an animal. Problem solved....
Well, except for the fact that ya'll are exterminating each other over sneakers & other stupid shit.

Yeah like Tamir Rice that big fucking 11 year old had 2 whole seconds to stop and listen. Cops shot him dead. Thats the 11 year olds fault for looking at them angrily or something
That was tragic no doubt but not really relevant to my post. Children are just children and a bad cop or a good cop making a bad decision are not the reason your culture is rotting from the inside out.

It also isnt the reason why white people are rotting out either. But black lives matter more to you and thats why you cannot address the bullshit in your own community. Right? Right?
You are so afraid to face your own issues all you can do is point to others.
Protip: Billy Bob cookin meth in his trailer isn't the cause of your problems either. Billy Bob isn't shooting up Chicago, the Treyvons are.

Are you saying this while looking in the mirror? Or am I held to a different standard?
Hey dumbfuck.

YOU are the one defending the bullshit. If you don't wanna be the target stop defending the indefensible.

Me? When a white man commits crimes I condemn him. When he wears his pants around his ankles I condemn him. When he sings about rape & pillaging I condemn him.

That is the difference between you and me. I can judge the man in the mirror. You won't even look at him.

The truth is, not all lives matter, at least not that much. Case in point, tens of thousands die needlessly on the nation's highways every year. A large portion of those lives could be saved by simply reducing the maximum speed cars are able to move to say 50 kph. We don't do that, because we value moving people and things at high speeds more than we do the lives lost. All lives matter, until preserving them becomes inconvenient to us.

They'll discuss traffic accidents only from blacks and determine that its black culture fault. Anything really they can use to say black people suck they'll run with it.

Link?

There is absolutely no proof that they discuss only TRAFFIC ACCIDENTz FROM BLACKS blah blah blah. This happens only in your feverish Prog worldview.

YAWN

the idiotic Left; the ones who would step over the bodies of OVER SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE KILLED BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE EACH YEAR, ON THE WAY DOWN TO THE "HANDS-UP, DONT SHOOT" demonstration/riot, just need a meme to keep them angry and full of phony self-righteous indignation, while they contine to avoid the honest debate on race in this country that they have avoided for DECADES, because the Jackass Party was too busy RACIAL PANDERING FOR VOTES

Not avoiding anything. I just clarified that white meth users and black cocaine users like drugs. You concluded, incorrectly, that I therefore believe white lives doesn't matter. One has nothing to do with the other.

I didnt conclude that I was just using the logic everyone here is using but when applied to white people you call it false logic. I agree its false logic thats the point. Thanks

Link?

There is absolutely no proof that they discuss only TRAFFIC ACCIDENT FROM BLACKS blah blah blah. This happens only in your feverish Prog worldview.

We're talking about drug use only for blacks, abortions only for blacks and crimes only against blacks. Not much of a stretch since you guys fight tooth and nail to avoid talking about white people peoblems

I didnt conclude that I was just using the logic everyone here is using but when applied to white people you call it false logic. I agree its false logic thats the point. Thanks

Your logic is as a fucked up as your ideology.

Next the not about race crowd is going to eventually bring up fashion...only for blacks tho.

YAWN

the idiotic Left; the ones who would step over the bodies of OVER SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE KILLED BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE EACH YEAR, ON THE WAY DOWN TO THE "HANDS-UP, DONT SHOOT" demonstration/riot, just need a meme to keep them angry and full of phony self-righteous indignation, while they contine to avoid the honest debate on race in this country that they have avoided for DECADES, because the Jackass Party was too busy RACIAL PANDERING FOR VOTES

Let's not forget the millions of black babies carved up for body parts by Planned Parenthood.

Your logic is as a fucked up as your ideology.

Its funny that I used the same logic you had no problem with being used against blacks and NOW you're able to see its false logic. ONLY when I do it tho!!! You're a credible guy!

Link?

There is absolutely no proof that they discuss only TRAFFIC ACCIDENT FROM BLACKS blah blah blah. This happens only in your feverish Prog worldview.

We're talking about drug use only for blacks, abortions only for blacks and crimes only against blacks. Not much of a stretch since you guys fight tooth and nail to avoid talking about white people peoblems
We have talked at length about the two latest white shooters. What more do you want? I think they should both be IMMEDIATELY hung in the public square.
I dare you to share that kind of honesty about the scumbags destroying your neighborhoods

YAWN

Let's not forget the millions of black babies carved up for body parts by Planned Parenthood.

only blacks ones? We're back to that again?

Link?

We have talked at length about the two latest white shooters. What more do you want? I think they should both be IMMEDIATELY hung in the public square.
I dare you to share that kind of honesty about the scumbags destroying your neighborhoods

Did I say talk about the shooters or did I say talk about the problems in your community? Maybe you believe that 2 guys was the sum total of whites problems! lol...

Next the not about race crowd is going to eventually bring up fashion...only for blacks tho.

pretty sure the not about race Party is the democrat party you mindless moron

it isnt the right saying America is hopelessly racist

when in fact you losers dont give a shit about anybody; especially black people even many in your own Party admit are taken for granted
the issues and phony outrage are MANUFACTURED

for votes of course

Forum List

Back