Ken Starr FIRED - and he praises Bill Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Baylor University declined to comment on reports on Tuesday that Kenneth Starr, the former independent counsel charged with investigating Bill Clinton during his presidency who is now the president of the world’s largest Baptist college, has been fired over sexual abuse scandals at the school.

In the past several months, the central Texas university has faced criticism of not doing enough to investigate reports of rapes of female students by its male athletes.

Local TV broadcaster KCEN reported on Tuesday that Starr had been fired, citing sources close to the Board of Regents.

Republicans could not muster the two-thirds majority in the Senate needed to remove Clinton from office and Republicans were later punished at the polls for what many of them conceded was a perceived overzealousness in pursuing Clinton.

This month, Starr offered enthusiastic praise for Clinton, especially his years of philanthropic work after leaving the White House, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.

“His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear,” Starr was reported as saying at a panel discussion in Philadelphia. He referred to his investigation and the impeachment process as “the unpleasantness,” it said.

More: Baylor President Reportedly Fired Amid Football Sex Abuse Scandal

Well, ain't that interesting. What goes around comes around...

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Baylor University declined to comment on reports on Tuesday that Kenneth Starr, the former independent counsel charged with investigating Bill Clinton during his presidency who is now the president of the world’s largest Baptist college, has been fired over sexual abuse scandals at the school.

In the past several months, the central Texas university has faced criticism of not doing enough to investigate reports of rapes of female students by its male athletes.

Local TV broadcaster KCEN reported on Tuesday that Starr had been fired, citing sources close to the Board of Regents.

Republicans could not muster the two-thirds majority in the Senate needed to remove Clinton from office and Republicans were later punished at the polls for what many of them conceded was a perceived overzealousness in pursuing Clinton.

This month, Starr offered enthusiastic praise for Clinton, especially his years of philanthropic work after leaving the White House, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.

“His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear,” Starr was reported as saying at a panel discussion in Philadelphia. He referred to his investigation and the impeachment process as “the unpleasantness,” it said.

Uh-huh, Makes perfect sense, Ken Starr who was demonized by the left during the Clinton years, fired over SEXUAL ABUSE scandals turns around and praises BILL CLINTON aka America's Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser, if I were Bubba I'd tell ole Ken to keep his "praise" to himself.

"What a Country!" -- Yakov Smirnoff

Republicans could not muster the two-thirds majority in the Senate needed to remove Clinton from office and Republicans were later punished at the polls for what many of them conceded was a perceived overzealousness in pursuing Clinton

It didn't take a 2/3 vote to remove the president. Yes, the public did see the prosecution of Clinton as over the top. Whether or not the public was correct in it's opinion on the matter is a different thing.

I guess the fix was in when Starr was appointed. He did a pretty crappy job and that's probably what establishment republicans and democrats wanted at the time.

Uh-huh, Makes perfect sense, Ken Starr who was demonized by the left during the Clinton years, fired over SEXUAL ABUSE scandals turns around and praises BILL CLINTON aka America's Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser, if I were Bubba I'd tell ole Ken to keep his "praise" to himself.

"What a Country!" -- Yakov Smirnoff

America's Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser? Only in NaziCon minds.

America's Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser?
Good Point, I stand corrected; I forgot that Bill Cosby recently took his title, I guess that makes Bubba America's Second Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser ..... :(

Only in NaziCon minds.
That's right, anybody that criticizes or mocks any of the politicians you mindless, partisan lemmings worship is a "NaziCon", personally can't wait to get the club T-Shirt, Mug and Tote Bag.

Yeah we read this on another thread this morning...:rolleyes:

Well, we just can't get enough of truth, honesty, and payback being publicized.

Still buthurtt Kennth reported the truth about clinton I see

Guess some of ya only like half truths.

Half truths?

You fuckers defended Clinton forever and said he didn't do it until that Starr report came out...

And then when the report came out libtards were upset because it was so vulgar.

Yeah we read this on another thread this morning...:rolleyes:

Well, we just can't get enough of truth, honesty, and payback being publicized.

Still buthurtt Kennth reported the truth about clinton I see

Guess some of ya only like half truths.

Half truths?

You fuckers defended Clinton forever and said he didn't do it until that Starr report came out...

And then when the report came out libtards were upset because it was so vulgar.

Nope, not me pard. That's what happens when you borad brush and categorize. But you don't mind being wrong, you got a hate to feed.

America's Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser?
Good Point, I stand corrected; I forgot that Bill Cosby recently took his title, I guess that makes Bubba America's Second Most Famous Serial Sexual Abuser ..... :(

Only in NaziCon minds.
That's right, anybody that criticizes or mocks any of the politicians you mindless, partisan lemmings worship is a "NaziCon", personally can't wait to get the club T-Shirt, Mug and Tote Bag.

Duh, whatever that means...

Republicans could not muster the two-thirds majority in the Senate needed to remove Clinton from office and Republicans were later punished at the polls for what many of them conceded was a perceived overzealousness in pursuing Clinton

It didn't take a 2/3 vote to remove the president. Yes, the public did see the prosecution of Clinton as over the top. Whether or not the public was correct in it's opinion on the matter is a different thing.

If people knew the Clintons chumminess with the Chinese and opened up the patent office to them much like the USSR was allowed to do in the late 40's? They would have kicked the Clintons out on their asses. He gave China a deep water port in California and they are only allowed to inspect one out of every 8 ships that come in. BTW, China has already been busted using that port to bring in semi-automatic weapons to give to gangs. Yeah, the Clintons are real pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back