Kennedy is perfect alternative to trump

RFK all the way

No mandated vaccines for the coronavirus. No useless foreign wars. And RFK junior wants to give us a system where the interest rates for buying a house will be back to 3% for the middle class.

Kennedy uses his donations for his campaign while trump pockets most of his. If you want to donate money to beat Biden, send it to Kennedy where it will be used for what you donated it for.
Are you going to vote for RFK Junior?

I'm sure you are right, and it will be easy to do because they are much the same. This isn't about Democrats. It's about the few republicans who know trump will be a disaster for your party, and want an alternative.

I’m curious. How are Kennedy and trump, much the same?

Hardly anyone takes him seriously. You should listen to some of his speeches and latest interviews where he goes into another world because everyone is out to get him. Sounds so MAGAish.
So, him believing that people are out to get him makes him maga? Only maga people believe that people might want to do them harm?

Wait a minute…is this a thread to try and paint Kennedy as a right winger, to try and gin up right wing support for him because the left is afraid that he might pull votes away from the democrats? So you are trying to push him to the republicans?

Clever…that’s some sun tzu stuff right there!

Trump seems to be saying that a lot lately, but all the evidence shows he's just lying again.
All the evidence?

You mean all of that fake news you immerse yourself in?

Your side practices censorship.

They have to in order to keep the truth from you.

Lots of Right Wingers have been concerned about their choices for the next election. They aren't really comfortable voting for trump with all his legal troubles, but don't want to vote for Biden. That's where Kennedy comes in. Most of his plans are acceptable to the right wing, and he doesn't have all the baggage. Nobody is scared that Kennedy will be in prison. His change to the Independant party opens his candidacy up to republicans who want to maintain their same goals without having the weight of Trump dragging them down. Is there any reason why Kennedy couldn't be the best alternative to trump?
No he isn't. Kennedy is a loon. I donated to him the day he announced and was planning to vote for him against Biden in the primary, but the reality is he is crackers. The man will ban all non-herbal medicines in the name of protecting us from Big Pharma.

my fellow conservatives sound so awkward when they criticize RFK Junior, after saying absolutely nothing negative for like 3 straight years.

Either they were pretending to love him, or they pretending to hate him now.
well he aint worth shit, thats the problem even his own family dislikes him. So what would you expect from everyone else. He's a Good Trumpy , a lot of the same ugliness ,hatred ,bigotry , stupidity, cruelty, just another piece of shit like trump.

Nice try but it seems that RFK jr is a freaking democrat and he is likely to take votes away from old Brandon.
Not even close, every study and opinion of people who at least can count to 10 say it will take from the rights god and leader scum bag. So go for it RFK you piece of shit. In a choice between Trump or a illegal imagrant , I would vote for the illegal any day of the week.

1697688732066.png

Well clearly Democrats are discombobulated. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with their 80 year old stuttering idiot.

Forum List

Back