Kentucky Clerk Once Again Denies Gay Marriage License, Despite Federal Order

I thought precedent has been set as to where you enforce only the laws you want to enforce. What's the big deal.

This woman is hideous and fat, they should sue her ass and ruin her.

First of all- I hope that she ends up either doing her job or get fired.

Secondly- you are an ass to call her 'hideous and fat'- and no one should hope for someone to be ruined.

Hitler.

Think about it.

If Hitler was aborted or if Hitler's life was ruined, would we give a fuck.

Evil people like this fat hag bring it on herself.

You can't blame her being an asshole for you being an asshole yourself.

The very 1st post is pure ignorance. The woman is not a 'homophobe'. She is a christian, and she opposes Same-Sex Marriage. That being said, I do agree - if you can't do your job, following all the rules and regulations that go along with it, you should not be in that position.

THAT being said - if people should be fired for refusing to obey / follow / enforce existing rules and laws, that means almost everyone in the current Obama administration - to include Obama himself, Hillary, and many more would be FIRED and or in jail!
Question...if a clerk refused to marry Jews even tho it's legal...based on their religion, would we not call them anti-semitic?

Apples and Oranges...

The woman is NOT refusing to do her job because she is 'afraid' of homosexuals. She is doing so because of her religious convictions. It is possible not to HATE Gays yet still not support their lifestyle due to religious convictions. In the same way, to be considered an anti-semite one would have to hate Jews. Disagreeing with someone's choices and refusing to support those choices is not the same thing as HATING the people.

I do not support some of the things my kids do, but that doesn't mean I hate them.
She is...fear and hate go hand in hand. If someone refused to marry Jews tho it was perfectly legal we would call them anti-semitic because we wouldn't PRETEND that it isn't hate and fear motivating them. Stop playing the denial game.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

You know she's a closeted lesbian.

MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky clerk's office on Thursday again refused to issue a marriage license to a gay couple, in defiance of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage across the country two months ago.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis has refused to issue any marriage licenses, citing her Christian faith and constitutional right to religious freedom, since the landmark decision in June.

That's why

YouareaFag.gif

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

You know she's a closeted lesbian.

MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky clerk's office on Thursday again refused to issue a marriage license to a gay couple, in defiance of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage across the country two months ago.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis has refused to issue any marriage licenses, citing her Christian faith and constitutional right to religious freedom, since the landmark decision in June.

That's why

YouareaFag.gif
Yeah, Chuck knew you are a fag, Geau.

Freedom to Marry, the gay advocacy group, has been closely tracking implementation of the gay marriage ruling in counties across the country, particularly in the south. The group provided me with a rundown of the state of play:

In Alabama, there are 67 counties. 54 counties are issuing licenses to everyone.

In Kentucky, there are 120 counties. 118 counties are issuing to everyone.

In Tennessee, there are 95 counties. All are issuing licenses.

In Mississippi, there 82 counties. All are issuing licenses.

There are 64 parishes in Louisiana. All are issuing licenses.

In Georgia, there are 159 counties. All are issuing licenses.

In Texas, there are 254 counties. All are issuing licenses.

I can’t vouch for the accuracy of these numbers, but Freedom to Marry tells me that they are based on direct calls to the clerks themselves, as well as on reports from organizers on the ground. Also, it is in the interests of the group to draw attention to any counties that aren’t issuing licenses. [/quote/]

A Kentucky clerk is turning away gay couples. But she’s a real rarity.

Doesn't sound to me like the clerk is "homophobic" she is showing absolutely no fear. Ooorah!!!;)

All bigotry is fear-based.

They fear homosexuals, this drives their hate and they twist the bible, quoting it out of historical/cultural context to justify their fear.
People do not fear anything you have to offer or threaten with. There are though many who respect the Word and the law of God. Whatever you do to disrespect your self is your own personal problem but no one else has to agree with you or ignore their own rights and best interest.

Doesn't sound to me like the clerk is "homophobic" she is showing absolutely no fear. Ooorah!!!;)

They fear homosexuals, this drives their hate and they twist the bible, quoting it out of historical/cultural context to justify their fear.
People do not fear anything you have to offer or threaten with. There are though many who respect the Word and the law of God. Whatever you do to disrespect your self is your own personal problem but no one else has to agree with you or ignore their own rights and best interest.

Where in the Word or Law of God does it say that you must discriminate against people if you're a public servant?

Didn't Jesus say "render unto Cesar what is Cesar's, and render unto God what is His"? Well, as a public servant working in a government position, she's supposed to follow the rules as laid out by the government.

Where in the Word or Law of God does it say that you must discriminate against people if you're a public servant?

Didn't Jesus say "render unto Cesar what is Cesar's, and render unto God what is His"? Well, as a public servant working in a government position, she's supposed to follow the rules as laid out by the government.
When the government goes against its own laws and its people; the people have the right to defend and stand for their rights. The world became the Lord's the day He died on the cross. A public servant does not have to give up the right to their own freedom of religion, faith or beliefs or truth for you or anyone else's. America does not belong to Caesar, this is not Persia and she is not denying the government their taxes. And you are not Caesar either. You may get to make your own choices to sin against your self but you have no right to make another's for them.

Jesus was speaking of taxes. The Bible, in Acts, makes it clear if man's laws contradicts God's law it is to be disobeyed. Peter and the apostles said "we must obey God rather than men"

The government ISN'T going against the will of the people, because many of those people voted FOR gay marriage, which is why it's legal in those states.

The federal government upheld marriage equality, as it was ruled legal by the Supreme Court.

And yeah..............if her beliefs keep her from doing her job, she needs to find employment elsewhere.

The government ISN'T going against the will of the people, because many of those people voted FOR gay marriage, which is why it's legal in those states.

The federal government upheld marriage equality, as it was ruled legal by the Supreme Court.

And yeah..............if her beliefs keep her from doing her job, she needs to find employment elsewhere.

Her "Supreme" court outranks yours...at least in her eyes

You have been a little liar from the beginning when you started posting here. People have not voted in the states and pissy little lawfirms have been bought and paid for to get judges to rule in the favor of deviance. That does not mean it will continue to go that route.

The four times divorced public servant needs to do her job or be held in contempt, period.

Forum List

Back