Kentucky Governor insures religious rights are protected

Sounds like cowardice to me.

So much for government transparency.

Kentucky gov. drops names of clerks from marriage licenses

Good. :) I know as usual the butt fuck mafia can't FORCE people to sign their name to something now so it really pisses you off but WE will win this war.
Cool. As long as teh evil gh3ys are free to exercise their rights.
Damn this nation for giving equality to everyone...
We've been going to hell ever since that bastard Jefferson :mad:
He was a Muslim also....

Good. :) I know as usual the butt fuck mafia can't FORCE people to sign their name to something now so it really pisses you off but WE will win this war.
He was a Muslim also....
He probably learned from Marx himself

They are still going to issue the licenses so you really lost again but are not smart enough to realize it.
No clerks names will be on them. The entire goal of the faggot mafia is to FORCE a person to sign or stamp their name to a form. Now its not needed.

The most dangerous and DUMB idea ever invented. NO ONE is equal to another person just like NO ANIMAL is equal to another. There is a cycle of life. On top of that FAGGOTS are mentally ill individuals we deny them guns so why shouldn't we deny them "marriage"?

They are still going to issue the licenses so you really lost again but are not smart enough to realize it.
No clerks names will be on them. The entire goal of the faggot mafia is to FORCE a person to sign or stamp their name to a form. Now its not needed.

The most dangerous and DUMB idea ever invented. NO ONE is equal to another person just like NO ANIMAL is equal to another. There is a cycle of life. On top of that FAGGOTS are mentally ill individuals we deny them guns so why shouldn't we deny them "marriage"?
So no ghey guy in the military is ever given a weapon?

He was a Muslim also....
He probably learned from Marx himself
Marx's Dad stayed the night.......

NO ONE is equal to another person...

You know this is America, right? Right?

."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Not up until recently. See how bad our military has done in Afghanistan and Iraq? :) I was also talking about the MENTALLY ILL which is what homosexuals are and them not being given guns.

Not up until recently. See how bad our military has done in Afghanistan and Iraq? :) I was also talking about the MENTALLY ILL which is what homosexuals are and them not being given guns.
They be ghey men in the Army when I was in 82-88.....They always be ghey men in the military.....it's like one giant candy store...

No, the goal was to force them to issue the licenses .The fact that it pissed off a bunch of bible thumper was a bonus.

Forum List

Back