Kentucky Governor insures religious rights are protected

They are still going to issue the licenses so you really lost again but are not smart enough to realize it.
No clerks names will be on them. The entire goal of the faggot mafia is to FORCE a person to sign or stamp their name to a form. Now its not needed.
Kentucky gov. drops names of clerks from marriage licenses

Good. :) I know as usual the butt fuck mafia can't FORCE people to sign their name to something now so it really pisses you off but WE will win this war.
Cool. As long as teh evil gh3ys are free to exercise their rights.
Damn this nation for giving equality to everyone...
The most dangerous and DUMB idea ever invented. NO ONE is equal to another person just like NO ANIMAL is equal to another. There is a cycle of life. On top of that FAGGOTS are mentally ill individuals we deny them guns so why shouldn't we deny them "marriage"?
No, the goal was to force them to issue the licenses .The fact that it pissed off a bunch of bible thumper was a bonus.
Eh pat yourself on the back since you think you won. I am more involved in what this was about so I know more I also know why Kim Davis refused to give the licenses out...her name was on them. Plain and simple.

They are still going to issue the licenses so you really lost again but are not smart enough to realize it.
No clerks names will be on them. The entire goal of the faggot mafia is to FORCE a person to sign or stamp their name to a form. Now its not needed.
Kentucky gov. drops names of clerks from marriage licenses

Good. :) I know as usual the butt fuck mafia can't FORCE people to sign their name to something now so it really pisses you off but WE will win this war.
Cool. As long as teh evil gh3ys are free to exercise their rights.
Damn this nation for giving equality to everyone...
The most dangerous and DUMB idea ever invented. NO ONE is equal to another person just like NO ANIMAL is equal to another. There is a cycle of life. On top of that FAGGOTS are mentally ill individuals we deny them guns so why shouldn't we deny them "marriage"?
No, the goal was to force them to issue the licenses .The fact that it pissed off a bunch of bible thumper was a bonus.
Eh pat yourself on the back since you think you won. I am more involved in what this was about so I know more I also know why Kim Davis refused to give the licenses out...her name was on them. Plain and simple.
5wSg7nE.png

Forum List

Back