Kentucky rally crowd behind Trump all wear 'Read the Transcript' shirts

I love the “read the transcript” shirts, everybody should. It doesn’t make Trump look good.

WHY?
  1. Because it brings to bear the fact that democrats cannot read?
  2. Or because we know the only transcript the left will ever read is the redrafted version rewritten by Adam Schiff (or as his friends call him, 'Schiffty')?

A group of audience members gathered behind President Trump at a campaign rally in Kentucky on Monday night all sported T-shirts featuring the phrase “Read the Transcript.”
"I would like you to do us a favour though" would be more appropriate...

I love the “read the transcript” shirts, everybody should. It doesn’t make Trump look good.

WHY?
  2. Or because we know the only transcript the left will ever read is the redrafted version rewritten by Adam Schiff (or as his friends call him, 'Schiffty')?
Because only a reconstruction of the conversation has been released so far, and a witness to the conversation says important details in the conversation are missing from the reconstruction. So it would be good to be able to read the transcript.

Nor does it make him look bad.

It all depends on whether you believe that last administration was corrupt.

If you believe the corporate media, you think it is about influencing the next election. If you are a critical thinker, you understand that it is more than likely an attempt at trying to sort out what was going on in the last election.

Americans really are tired of the partisan politics.

It certainly doesn't rise to the level of impeachment. That is for sure.

Yes the way they treated Obama was overtly partisan, and I decided never to vote republican again. Never!!

A group of audience members gathered behind President Trump at a campaign rally in Kentucky on Monday night all sported T-shirts featuring the phrase “Read the Transcript.”

The line echoes a message Trump has repeated numerous times in recent days as he pushes back against the House Democrats' impeachment inquiry into him and his administration's dealings with Ukraine.

"Read the transcript!" Trump tweeted earlier Monday, referring to a White House memorandum of the president's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

You realize that they gave these people these shirts and told them to go stand behind him while wearing them, right? They do this crap at every rally. They hand out signs, clothes, and tell people "you'll be on TV if you agree to use this prop."

Trump just throwing it in supporters faces that they can’t read. If they knew how they’d be appalled at the Mueller report and the released testimony from witnesses in this matter. Instead the just drool on themselves while watching Fox. It’s all a freak show.

Had to laugh when I saw those shirts. Should have read "RELEASE THE TRANSCRIPTS". Hard to believe that many people are that ignorant of the difference between an edited summary and and actual transcript.

Wonder if Trump stiffed the vendor who provided them.

Only to a demented leftist like yourself....not a quid pro quo in site except for...

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Nice try but not what you wackjobs say it is.

If you believe the corporate media, you think it is about influencing the next election. If you are a critical thinker, you understand that it is more than likely an attempt at trying to sort out what was going on in the last election.

It rises to the level of impeachment. The question is does it rise to the level of conviction. In general society extortion, when it's proven, does rise to the level of conviction. And Trump committed extortion.

You can't be a critical thinker and believe Trump demanding information on a mans family who did not run in the last election is about sorting out what was going on in the last election.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Nice try but not what you wackjobs say it is.

Correct. The problem is, it takes more than a bumper sticker, even more than a tweet to explain the difference (I know, I tried), and the common assumption among the ignoramuses, "All sides do it", works nicely in Trump's (and the whack-jobs') favor.

You realize that no matter which party, the people behind any of the candidates is selected then asked to wear things like those shirts.
It wasn't a bunch of people who just showed up wearing them and they just happened to all gather there together. :)

No, he does not realize that...you give him way too much credit

It rises to the level of impeachment. The question is does it rise to the level of conviction. In general society extortion, when it's proven, does rise to the level of conviction. And Trump committed extortion.

You can't be a critical thinker and believe Trump demanding information on a mans family who did not run in the last election is about sorting out what was going on in the last election.
IM2, Trump supporters are not ignorant. They know he suckers them daily. But they pretend ignorance because they prefer criminality to the Constitution. They place the man above the Constitution and the courts. The T-shirts are an example of denying truth. I expect soon Republicans will drop the term 'President' and adopt the more descriptive term 'Godfather'.

WHY?
no. Because the actual transcript clearly shows what Trump was trying to do. What an embarrassment that guy is

Yes the way they treated Obama was overtly partisan, and I decided never to vote republican again. Never!!

Like the folks that were in the counter culture and loathed "the man" in the 50's and 60's, and like Reagan in the 80's, I realize, that government is the problem, not the solution.

Obama did more to conceal his true origins than Trump ever did. Am I concerned with Trump's obfuscation of his taxes? Of course. But I am far more concerned with all of Obama's concealment of his past connections. I am aware of his association with Business International make him a CIA asset. Just like all of the corporate media's journalists.

You need to stop being in denial.

I've already addressed this with post #13. Read all the links.

If you choose to believe the corporate media narrative, or the DNC narrative, that is your right.

The president is not, however, explicitly going after Biden. He is trying to find out if the intelligence agencies have a partisan bent, and if they did not do due diligence in an investigation.

There are two competeing narratives about what is going on with the relationship between the U.S. and her Justice Department, and the Ukraine. Trump's foes want to make it about personal politics. Folks that understood that the FBI never subpoenaed the CrowdStrike raw data understand this is about impugning the reliability of the Mueller report.

In the end, if you are informed and well read, you know that the Mueller report was based on faulty Intel, and thus, was nothing but propaganda.

IM2, Trump supporters are not ignorant. They know he suckers them daily. But they pretend ignorance because they prefer criminality to the Constitution. They place the man above the Constitution and the courts. The T-shirts are an example of denying truth. I expect soon Republicans will drop the term 'President' and adopt the more descriptive term 'Godfather'.
captain-hyperbole.jpg

Read the transcript well all he has to do is release the call and there should be no arguments as to what was said.

So my T shirt says "Release the original Call"

so that we can hear what was said and draw are own conclusions

So simple yet I guess he believes a secret state must have secrets

Open government to trump is him standing at the door with his foot holding the door shut with his minions standing in front.

Yes Dorthy, he has minions.

Nothing to see here but if there was I would tell you what there is to see

What original call? The transcript has been verified by numerous witnesses before Congress as being accurate. Only Vindman didn't like the fact that his edits were overruled by the others listening to the call.

Assuming that this transcript has actually quoted the entire words that were used in the call

When they say its accurate it just means the parts that were released were actually said. We do not know what was missing.

Clearing reading the transcript anyone can see that there are things missing.

Its very nature is when done by others is to add whatever they fell they want to add and ignore what they want to ignore.

The question becomes if you have the transcript why is the call itself classified

Ultimately a transcript can be redacted

Read the transcript well all he has to do is release the call and there should be no arguments as to what was said.

So my T shirt says "Release the original Call"

so that we can hear what was said and draw are own conclusions

So simple yet I guess he believes a secret state must have secrets

Open government to trump is him standing at the door with his foot holding the door shut with his minions standing in front.

Yes Dorthy, he has minions.

Nothing to see here but if there was I would tell you what there is to see

What original call? The transcript has been verified by numerous witnesses before Congress as being accurate. Only Vindman didn't like the fact that his edits were overruled by the others listening to the call.

Assuming that this transcript has actually quoted the entire words that were used in the call

When they say its accurate it just means the parts that were released were actually said. We do not know what was missing.

Clearing reading the transcript anyone can see that there are things missing.

Its very nature is when done by others is to add whatever they fell they want to add and ignore what they want to ignore.

The question becomes if you have the transcript why is the call itself classified

Ultimately a transcript can be redacted

Do you know that "unclassified" means it is "classified" because unclassified is a classification? You amatuer buttinskis prattle on about shit you know nothing about. I guess it makes you feel better to let some of that hate escape.

Apparently you are the one who can't read. The witnesses called before Congress have all stated that the transcript was accurate with the exception of Vindman when his suggested edits were overruled.

What exactly do you think was missing?

Oh, I know! The stuff that the whistleblower and Schiiff apparently fabricated!

Forum List

Back